3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

a2cb39d59d

Jul 11, 2020
Lexx228 had accustomed us to a series of women like the splendid Emily Wilson (Nude zone), this one drawn in "Waiting for you" seems too "decadent" to me.....

Reactions: lubieduze

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Some others have asked me what assets I used for her. On random experiments like this, I don't tend to keep track as I try a lot of different characters and settings. I went and looked at her and who I used and this is about all I could come up with for anyone interested...

Barbara (G8F) Assets
Head: KrashWerks Cali Head (50%) & KrashWerks Lisa Head (50%)
Hair: Poppy Hair Genesis 8 Female
Nipples: KrashWerks Cali Nipples (50%) & KrashWerks Lisa Nipples (25%)
Skin: Harper (G8F)
Genitals: New Genitalia for Victoria 8
Pubic Hair: Pubic Hair #2 for the above NGV8.

Other than the above, don't think there's much else as I do these things as I go with a variety of characters I experiment with and I adjust various body morph settings manually. This is just what I went back and found after examining the character again.

Barbara (G8F) - Centerfold Dressed.png

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Some others have asked me what assets I used for her. On random experiments like this, I don't tend to keep track as I try a lot of different characters and settings. I went and looked at her and who I used and this is about all I could come up with for anyone interested...

Barbara (G8F) Assets
Head: KrashWerks Cali Head (50%) & KrashWerks Lisa Head (50%)
Hair: Poppy Hair Genesis 8 Female
Nipples: KrashWerks Cali Nipples (50%) & KrashWerks Lisa Nipples (25%)
Skin: Harper (G8F)
Genitals: New Genitalia for Victoria 8
Pubic Hair: Pubic Hair #2 for the above NGV8.

Other than the above, don't think there's much else as I do these things as I go with a variety of characters I experiment with and I adjust various body morph settings manually. This is just what I went back and found after examining the character again.

View attachment 3176532
thank you friend

Reactions: Night Hacker
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes