3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Hello everyone!

Christmas or New Year's Day is not here yet but!

But I'd like to thank you all in advance for your support, regardless of the amount or time of your support, you've all contributed a lot so that I can achieve this goal of being able to create my own stories and 3D art.

I wish all of you and your family and friends Happy Holidays and that we can be together again in 2024.
Banner Dezembro 23 - fix.jpg

Trustin_41

Oct 11, 2020
The sun is up, the weather is great, and Katie is thrilled to find a secluded stretch of beach away from prying eyes. This will be a vacation like no other. For months, she had teased Danny around the house -- wearing revealing clothing, leaving the door cracked when she showered, little "whoops" moments with clothing "malfunctions". Today is the day all that tension will be released...

Katie: "That's it Danny. Make sure you rub the sunscreen in all over. Don't miss any spots!"

Danny: "<GULP> Uh...Sure mom...You want me to rub it...uh...all...over?"

Katie felt the unmistakable feel of something stiff pushing against her bathing suit as her son stumbled over his words. She felt so naughty as she looked back at her son and said, "I want you to cover my ass with cream, Danny." To her absolute delight, that's exactly what her boy did. Neither would ever forget the time they spent together on that lonely beach under the warm summer sun.

View attachment 2918628
Hi ,,, Trustin here ,,, would you please pm me ,, thanks ;)

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes