3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Hello friends! My New Girlfriend? UPDATE #6, Now we have the Cover + 50 pages, available in my Subscribestar page follow the link in:
Cover MNG Ch 1.jpg

and here f95zone for free Cover + 20 pages in: https://f95zone.to/threads/lucius-logan-collection-2022-11-02-lucius-logan.99629/

and in my Subscribestar page we have SLEEPER Ch2 - Cooker. UPDATE #4 - Cover + 23 pages

Ch2 pg 0 Cooker Cover edit.png

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
This is AI?
Yes,
Started as this random generation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then I made a daz rander with big boobs:

Then I put her in the image:

Then put the dress on her. Gave her an older 40 something face to get the final image.

Those that tell you AI sucks know nothing. It's super powerful. It's not perfect, but at least it looks like photos rather than obvious 3d renders.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Yes,
Started as this random generation:

Then I made a daz rander with big boobs:

Then in photoshop I replace the model and put the dress on her. AI fixed everything.

Those that tell you AI sucks know nothing. It's super powerful. It's not perfect, but at least it looks like photos rather than obvious 3d renders.
Can you please give us a link to this site?

Just in case:
“The US Copyright Office has already refused to grant a copyright registration for AI-generated art because the current copyright law requires human authorship for copyright protection. That means that, under the current rules, AI-generated art has no owner.”

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Can you please give us a link to this site?

Just in case:
“The US Copyright Office has already refused to grant a copyright registration for AI-generated art because the current copyright law requires human authorship for copyright protection. That means that, under the current rules, AI-generated art has no owner.”
To what site? It's all done on my computer.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Why the fascination with giant apples? Also, this is still AI generated, I presume?
Just thought it was fun. Yes it's still AI generated, but photoshop and a daz render was also involved.

The base AI generated image was this:

So, just an empty bench with nice lightning,

Then I made a daz render:

Once you photoshop in the girl in the picture, the AI just deals with everything. It's really easy and rather quick.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes