• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kalarepa

Aug 25, 2023
Tell me if there's any missing tags,
also, when I played the game there was a glitch after the battle where the screen was only black, if you have this too, I restarted the game and after the fight was over i pressed the defense button and moved to the second part of the game and if this didn't work here is the save after the fight.
dude i have a question
from the pictures alone i know i missed a lot of things. I dont know if it is bugged or if i missed something. I cant hand homework after doing it, cant meet principal, cant ender pedro house after first visit. idk what to do xd

Reactions: Nolw

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
How the hell do you get any points with Shay /Silverhaired milf at the harbor at night? I got like maybe +5 but the rest were all -5 or -15

bolas

Aug 3, 2018
Anyone else experiences contants freezes? Like the game is runing and sound still on but graphics are frozen. Usually you can fix this by editing rpg_core file but i dont even have this file in this game folder. Just main exe and saves.

Crowking

Jan 8, 2021
Anyone else experiences contants freezes? Like the game is runing and sound still on but graphics are frozen. Usually you can fix this by editing rpg_core file but i dont even have this file in this game folder. Just main exe and saves.
Nope

Blvdy

Aug 15, 2022
Is a walkthrough possible? I am so lost going around the map both in day and night and I cannot find anything...

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
nice art, very confusing game. didn't find phoebe (just found her house) and can't progress any longer....
as much u know, there are more interactions with hana except the "hope that he will calm down now.... bla bla"?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes