RPGM - Completed - Momo's Conflict [Final] [Wolf Holiday]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Gorrik

I honestly got so frustrated with the characters and dialogue that I couldn't even finish it.

You run around as a girl with androphobia due to childhood trauma, who starts the game by feinting when merely touching a male patients arm. The next day you are running around a tiny hospital, clicking on all the ! icons. All the H scenes have the same formula : Meet person from her past -> Be embarrassed that you have to make them ejaculate as part of your job -> Make them ejaculate while kinda secretly enjoying it but don't want to admit it. She couldn't even touch a mans arm the day before. This isn't character development, it is just awful writing with no effort put into it.

All the side characters are shitty people who think the best way to cure her trauma is to make random men ejaculate, and she just goes with it. And after being raped in the lobby by the source of her trauma, those same coworkers are like "Well maybe part of you loves him. and you just don't see it" At this point I quit. I honestly don't even know who this appeals to. If you're into girls with trauma being humiliated while forced to relive that trauma, she won't give you the dialogue you're looking for.

The two upside are you can finish it in like twenty minutes, and the art is decent. Terrible story, terrible characters, the H scenes are all still images - no animation. The H scenes aren't even that sexy because the writing is so bad. Its a bummer, some cute character art wasted on this game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

thswherizat

Art was decent. Story was stupid, game takes about 20 minutes max to get 100% on. Just walk around and click exclamation marks for the scenes, and then there's one battle you have to do.

It kind of reminds me of Sally's Authoritative Report on Illegal Prostitution by Peach Cat, but that game is wayyy better.