• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
TT_blowjob.gif

Hello! As I mentioned before, the New Year and other holidays didn’t allow us to prepare a full release in January. It will come out in February, just as planned. But I have a little surprise for you. Remember the secret thingy I was working on? It’s here! Starting with v0.1.7 MonGirl Conquest will support Lovense toys. Aside from this, there’s a bunch of small improvements. You can check them out below.

I’ve updated all related download links, so you can grab a fresh version from any v0.1.7 post. I guess the will be the most convenient option for most players. Still, if you want to get the new version along with your supporter benefits – these got the update too.

Windows – Google Disk| Mega mirror
MacOS X – Google Disk| Mega mirror
Linux family – Google Disk| Mega mirror
Android – Google Disk| Mega mirror

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run. Make sure that your active user has the right to write in the game's folder to avoid problems with saves. Also, check out the for more info.

So what’s new? All H scenes, both old and new, got full Lovense toy support. The specific type shouldn’t matter, but feel free to contact me if you’ll encounter any troubles. It’s the first release with them. Some hiccups can pop up here and there.

Connecting your toy is pretty easy. I’ve prepared a detailed instruction for players in . It covers both the mobile and desktop connections. Don’t forget to enable the “Discover” function in Lovense Remote app for mobile connections. It resets each time you exit the mobile app.

Fixes and improvements

Added direct input from keyboard for desktop releases. Now, you can directly type in your character’s name or the gallery code with your keyboard. The previous input scheme is still working if you prefer it. Proper mobile implementation is trickier, but I’ll see what I can do before the v0.1.8 release.

Fixed a problem with the first stages of the main quest incorrectly counting the seduced mongirls. Now, these are properly credited towards completion right after the encounter with them.

Fixed a lot of typos and grammar thanks to Nobody.

Fixed a problem with the day – night cycle not working properly in some cases. Please report these to me if you’ll encounter anything like it.

Changed the confirm sound effect you heard with each “Enter” hit to a more subtle one.

Changed map geometry in first exploration zones to limit hovering over the edge cosmetic issue.

Adjusted the credits section. Some nicknames were too long and were cut off before.

Adjusted the first stages of the main quest. It was possible to skip a step in the sequence.

Fixed some extra animations like blinking getting stuck and not playing during Spine2D H scenes.

Fixed a bug that allowed the menu button to pop up during H scenes on mobile devices.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! Artists are back at work and several scene upgrades are coming up. You can check out a raw version of Mommyfly’s updated BJ scene . Werewolf’s and Titwolf’s upgraded doggy scenes are in the pre-final stages. Panther mommy is in work too, but the artist working on her didn’t update the current status after the New Year.

I’m working on the new bar minigame where you’ll play as one of the monster girls working with lewd moments. You can do it instead of the usual exploring runs. It’s about 80% finished with some graphics and sounds missing. Most likely it will be in the v0.1.8 release, but I’ll provide more details about its status closer to the release date.

Fixes and improvements

Added more monster girl in-game sprites.

Fixed incorrect jump destinations in the first exploration zone. Will double-check other maps before v0.1.8 release.

Fixed unintended tutorial item interactions if the player skips the tutorial.

Fixed in incorrect dialogue interaction during Elly’s personal quest.

Adjusted Elly’s first dialogue in the bar. Now, it will correctly move the player to the intended zone.

Fixed decoration jitter like smoke turning on and off during camp movement.

Fixed an option to call the on-map menu during H scenes. This change doesn’t change any in-scene logic aside from the menu calling.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Reactions: Warokreel

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! Artists are still hard at work. Werewolf’s scene should be done during the week. We encountered a slight delay with animation ass bounces in the doggy scene. These are finally finished, and I can say they look pretty juicy. There are several small details left, but we are on the final stretch. I’ll make a preview animation as soon as it will be ready.

As for the second artist and his mommyfly’s BJ rework… He’s vanished again. I have a bad feeling about this, but there were minor fixes left during the last update. So, I’ll hope he won’t delay the release this time. Either way, I’ll make another weekly report before the release. Stay tuned for the details.

New bar minigame was the main focus on the last week. The main skeleton + tutorial section are already here and I’m adding more features on it at the moment. More stuff will come in the upcoming updates, so the mini-game will receive several updates after the initial release.

The next big focus is the story. This time we’ll mingle with the kitties after everything calmed down. Some cute details from Catarina’s past and Cleo’s biggest weakness will come up in preparation for an important ritual. This will evolve into an optional branch with more kitty stuff, both fun and lewd.

Yoshi will make a new appearance too. As always, the mischievous furball will be here for a prank.

Also, you’ll see some changes in the camp after completing the first main quest.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello and sorry for the late update! Let’s start with the artwork. Here’s a preview for . And here’s a preview for character. While we are at it, I plan to make a public feedback poll to see how you feel about the reworked scenes. I wanted to upgrade more of these during this extended period, but the full update for all older scenes can take a decent chunk of time. This poll will allow you to share your thoughts about this plan.

As for the second artist and his mommyfly’s BJ rework… Nothing really changed, sadly. Her scene needs a bit of polish, but the artist has activated his stealth mode again and doesn’t respond to my messages. If push comes to shove, guess I’ll need to finish it myself. Either way, the situation is better than a similar one with Catarina’s scene some time ago. It shouldn’t be a factor for pushing the release date outside the usual window, February 14th-16th.

I’m polishing the main story and the bar minigame before the release. The main code bulk is done and a lot of playtesting is in the focus. I do hope our stealth artist will pop up, and I won’t need to delve into the animation. But finishing the logic first will allow me to have a bit of time for finishing Mommyfly’s BJ Spine2D scene.

Added a way to input gallery codes and names via the keyboard on mobile devices. It’s done via a pop-up window that should be fully operational on any platform.

Got a backlog plugin for testing. Once installed, it will allow players to see the recent text messages that they read in case they skipped them or simply want to double check something. It doesn’t want to work with the existing system, but it’s Yanfly’s plugin, so after some tinkering it should be ready. No estimates though.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
werewolf_spine.gif

Mongirl Conquest v0.1.8 is up for download! You can get it . Let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story update.

H content

We’ve tried to move old scene to Spine 2D standards. Both scenes got their base versions. These will allow for faster upgrades in the future. You should notice the changes at a glance with new ass bounces in doggy scenes and extra details in BJ scenes. I say they look pretty juicy.

Reworked werewolf’s doggy scene preview is . And the some doggy action for titwolf. Mommyfly got a reworked BJ scene and you can see it . I guess some players will not be happy about upgrading older scenes even if they are pretty important. After all, these will be the first scenes a new player will see. But, as always, I’ll correct my plans based on your feedback through the upcoming poll.

To get the new scenes, you don’t need to re-seduce girls. If you got these scenes before – you can both watch them in the gallery and during night visits.

New features and activities

The story update. This time you’ll mingle with the kitties after everything calmed down. Some cute details from Catarina’s past and Cleo’s biggest weakness will come up in preparation for an important ritual. This will evolve into a light story with more kitty stuff, both fun and lewd.

New bar minigame! Talk with Mike after completing the first main quest and he’ll discuss managing bar shift with you. You’ll be able to play as a monster girl waitress during the shift and get some money serving drinks. At the moment, titwolf is the only girl type available in this mode. But, based on your feedback, I plan to expand the minigame. Managing a shift will also forward time to the evening. You can use this instead of exploring to pass the time. Yeah, you can earn jink while teasing clients in a topless shift. Sounds good? Oh, and you can give your girls stage names for extra personality.

Added a way to input gallery codes and names via the keyboard on mobile devices. It’s done via a pop-up window that should be fully operational on any platform. Now it works for both mobile and desktop releases.

Implemented a text backlog plugin. At the moment, it’s working properly only on desktop releases since you need to hit the “Tab” button during a dialogue scene to see the history. This will allow you to see what happened in the dialogue before in case you skipped too much or simply want to double check something. Obviously, this is not an option on mobile devices at the moment since you can’t hit any special buttons like tab during a dialogue. I’ll think about a proper solution for both platforms during the next development month. Plus, this will allow you to pass me some feedback and thoughts about this feature.

Yoshi will make a new appearance both in the main quest and optional meeting. As always, the mischievous furball is here for a prank. Just visit your home to get her scene.

There’s a new girl in the game. Mommy panther will make a brief appearance before fulling getting her content in the next update. You can check out her preview .

If you missed the previous public update, all H scenes, both old and new, got full Lovense toy support. The specific type shouldn’t matter, but feel free to contact me if you’ll encounter any troubles. It’s the first release with them. Some hiccups can pop up here and there.

Connecting your toy is pretty easy. I’ve prepared a detailed instruction for players in . It covers both the mobile and desktop connections. Don’t forget to enable the “Discover” function in Lovense Remote app for mobile connections. It resets each time you exit the mobile app.

Small fixes and improvements

Added more monster girl in-game sprites. Not all girls got one, so you’ll encounter some placeholders.

Fixed incorrect jump destinations in the first exploration zone.

Fixed unintended tutorial item interactions if the player skips the tutorial.

Decreased “happy finish” volume level for titwolf and werewolf doggy scenes.

Fixed in incorrect dialogue interaction during Elly’s personal quest.

Adjusted Elly’s first dialogue in the bar. Now, it will correctly move the player to the intended zone.

Fixed decoration jitter like smoke turning on and off during camp movement.

Fixed an option to call the on-map menu during H scenes. This change doesn’t change any in-scene logic aside from the menu calling.

Fixed a problem with the first stages of the main quest incorrectly counting the seduced mongirls. Now, these are properly credited towards completion right after the encounter with them.

Fixed a lot of typos and grammar thanks to Nobody.

Fixed a problem with the day – night cycle not working properly in some cases. Please report these to me if you’ll encounter anything like it.

Changed the confirm sound effect you heard with each “Enter” hit to a more subtle one.

Changed map geometry in first exploration zones to limit hovering over the edge cosmetic issue.

Adjusted the credits section. Some nicknames were too long and were cut off before.

Adjusted the first stages of the main quest. It was possible to skip a step in the sequence.

Fixed some extra animations like blinking getting stuck and not playing during Spine2D H scenes.

Fixed a bug that allowed the menu button to pop up during H scenes on mobile devices.

Also, you’ll see some changes in the camp after completing the first main quest.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Conquest – tell your friends ^^

Last edited:

tehzle

Sep 28, 2018
this is actually a decent start for the game! for the early stage it's in there's plenty of different girls so far. what's lacking are positions (cat and cleo were such a relief!). also some more of the other archetypes would be pleasant to see (slimes, arachnids, medusa, harpies and lots more) but as i said, there's already plenty to pick from as of now.
i like the story so far too! everything is believable and relatable to while not being too cluttered with side stuff yet.

can't wait for more to see from this :) great job so far dev team!

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
this is actually a decent start for the game! for the early stage it's in there's plenty of different girls so far. what's lacking are positions (cat and cleo were such a relief!). also some more of the other archetypes would be pleasant to see (slimes, arachnids, medusa, harpies and lots more) but as i said, there's already plenty to pick from as of now.
i like the story so far too! everything is believable and relatable to while not being too cluttered with side stuff yet.

can't wait for more to see from this :) great job so far dev team!
Thanks for the feedback! ^^ Consider leaving a review so more players could find the game.

As for the new scene types, these will come after upgrading the main bulk of old scenes to Spine2D standards. This is important since new previews are all made from Spine2D scenes and feature much greater dynamics and level of detail. Yet players will encounter old scenes first and some may treat this like a fraud.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Let’s with the usual art stuff. There’s a lot planned for MonGirl Conquest v0.2, but the catch is rather simple – I’m not sure if all the commissions will be done before the release date. For example, Frogomama and tongue-twister should get their updated doggy scenes. Of these two, I’m fairly certain since the artist behind them always delivered before the deadline.

On the other hand, I’m not so sure about the Cleo x Catarina scene because it’s on the same guy who likes to pull vanishing acts close to the release date. Wild cat’s updated blowjob and young bear’s doggy (along with her new sprite of course) are also planned. These are on artists who worked with me but never tried Spine2D before this moment. Will they be able to finish their work on time? Only time will tell. So, the next update will get up to 5 H scenes. Stay tuned for details!

I’m mainly working on the main quest at the moment. There’s a new addition to the kitty story branch planned + the preparations to set sail for the new island and explorations zones. You’ll encounter a puzzle (don’t worry, it’s not hard) and the usual feline stuff. I’ve already drafted out Catarina x Cleo H scene, just waiting for the art pact to arrive.

Aside from this, I’ve poked around Yorna’s internals. Looks like there are no big problems for Lovense integration. So, you’ll start updating it bit by bit. No release estimates, since the finished game has a lot of scenes and I’ll need to adapt all of them for Lovense toys. Plus, there are other points I need to check and cover, like the keyboard config, and save interchangeability between various versions. This goes double for Android release. Some players reported problems with installing the apk on some of the newest devices, and I need to check that out.

Anyway, Yorna’s update won’t be the main priority over MonGirl Conquest development. Plus, there’s a possibility that I will need to replace one of the artists. Yeah, the stealth guy. This is a huge potential pain in the rear. That’s why I can’t provide any estimated dates at the moment.

Fixed a bug that prevented dick movement in the updated Mommyfly’s BJ scene + decreased the overall pulsation.

Added another mongirl to the restored camp after you finished the first main quest. I plan to add more of these later.

Added a sound for delivering a wrong order in the bar minigame.

Changed some text in mongirl encounters to be more suggestive about their readiness to have fun with you. I think this should fix everything because the next logic step in this direction is:

family-guy-brian.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alkasal

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Let’s start with art packs. Frogomama’s updated doggy scene is on the final stage and should be up in previews pretty soon. Tongue-twister will arrive closer to the release. The same goes for Wild cat’s BJ and young bear’s doggy. Stay tuned for previews!

There are some bad news though. Cleo x Catarina scene that I planned for v0.1.9 release will be delayed as the artist who was on the task vanished again. Yes, that’s the same guy from before and I’m no longer working with him. I’m pretty sad about this since everything aside from the art pack is already done… Well, looks like it will move to the next, v0.2 update. I’ve decided to play around the missing scene this time instead of waiting until the art is ready. On the bright side of things, I’ve found a new artist. She’ll work on characters first to test out her style. If all goes well, her first character will arrive in v0.2

As for the main quest, the main skeleton is ready. I will need to make some adjustments since we won’t get Cleo x Cat scene in March. It won’t be critical, but still feels pretty bad to sidestep the initial plan. No other changes.

I made some nice progress with Yorna. There is still a lot of work to do, but April sounds like a decent estimate for the Lovense update. Most likely, it will start with Patreon and Itch before going to Steam and Nutaku. Either way, I’ll keep you posted and announce the release date once we’ll get closer to it.

Changed feline encounters after you finish the first main quest and help Cleo with the ritual. Now you can just talk and walk away instead of fighting with wild cats and lynxes.

Adjusted some map geometry in the feline exploration zone.

Adjusted the code so the gallery H scenes could use your player’s name from the autosave slot instead of the default name. No player interaction needed to work properly.

I’m also looking into the bar that appears on the top side of the screen after entering your character’s name and doesn’t disappear on its own. Looks like hitting the cancel button (like escape) will clear the bar. Double-finger tap works too. Still, I’ll look into an automatic option to hide it without player input.

Reactions: Alkasal

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Mommyfly.gif

Mongirl Conquest v0.1.8 is up for public download! You see what’s new and get the game here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Android – |

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run. Make sure that your active user has the right to write in the game's folder to avoid problems with saves. Also, check out the for more info. If you are looking for info about using Lovense toys, here’s a dedicated .

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

Last edited:

Landrake

May 17, 2020
View attachment 3416485

Mongirl Conquest v0.1.8 is up for public download! You see what’s new and get the game here:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror

MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Android – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run. Make sure that your active user has the right to write in the game's folder to avoid problems with saves. Also, check out the for more info.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!
Bar minigame is broken for me. I can take drinks, but cannot deliver.

Reactions: juanapapa19
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes