3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Harpy_uncen.gif

Mongirl Conquest v0.2.2 is up for download! You can get it . Let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story update.

H content

Let’s start with the lewd stuff. v0.2.2 comes with 2 new scenes and 2 Spine scene updates. First of all the, the new type of scene – harpy missionary. You can check out the . Another new scene is fennec’s bj. . Wild cat got a Spine scene update and you can . The mommy bunny got a similar upgrade. You can see the preview .

You don’t need to re-seduce the girls to see the scene updates. The upgraded scenes are available in exploration zones, home evening dates and gallery automatically, if you unlocked them earlier.

New features and activities

In the new story update, you’ll set foot on the new sand island, meet the local rulers, and even get a favor with them. That is, if you can, of course. And will it actually be a favor? After finishing the new main quest step, you can visit the new island to recruit girls and have fun with them! Please note, the new island will get several expansions with girls and other content in the upcoming updates.

You’ll encounter two new recruitable girls – young harpy and fennec. Fennec has a seduction encounter, while a harpy wants to spar with you. Pay attention to her actions – hitting a flying target in melee won’t be easy. Perhaps some magic will do the trick?

Speaking about magic, v0.2.2 presents a new type of clothes for you. It’s for mages, and mastering it skill will open a new option – hard-hitting skill with a big mana cost. Don’t forget to grab it in the optional puzzle section. The new armor is missable!

Two new girls join the cast for the story. You will meet them during the new story segment in the desert zone. . And .

Aside from new girls, the bar’s quest “Girls! Girls! Girls!” got an update with the new bar uniform. At the moment, it’s only available for Titwolf, but others will get it along with upcoming bar content packs. .

Added a new source of income during the exploration. Once you recruit enough girls to hit the limit (6), you will get some jink for your effort right after the seduction. Before hitting the limit, the logic stays the same. This money counts towards exploration quests too!

I’ll post a new poll along with the new girl poll about the roleplay phrases during scenes. Some players said they don’t really care about these while the menu background partly obscures the scene itself. So, I made the new scene with token “Next” and “Finish” prompts to show you how the new approach will look. It will be the usual feedback poll, and I’ll go with players’ decision.

As I mentioned earlier, the new seduction system is undergoing testing. Namely, there’s a way to make seduction encounters just touch and see the result instead of choosing skills from the list. So far so good, but it will need more time for proper implementation. No estimate dates, since we’ll need to adapt and use Spine framework for it. But it looks much juicier than what we have now for seduction encounters.

Small fixes and improvements

Also, I’ve made a post about since some players had trouble accessing them. I’ve added it to the FAQ collection for convenience.

Fixed a weird glitch that allowed to walk over opened chests.

Added an option to back out from evening dates during scene selection.

Fixed a bug with a young bear evening date seduction encounter. Now she uses the correct art.

Adjusted color scheme for several old scenes for a better look.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Conquest – tell your friends ^^

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes