RPGM - Completed - Monica's Revenge Tragedy [Final] [Yuki Mango]

1. 2.00 star(s)

TofuTheFood

The game that have the best animation, sadly gameplay was very boring.

1. Bad Combat System
    - This game have the worst combat system. No health bar on the enemies, no tutorial, random enemy appearance.

2. Lack of H-Scene
    - Even though 10 is pretty much a lot, it felt sad. The game is more focused on the storyline

3. Boring Storyline
    - I can't get myself to complete the game myself, it was very boring.

Although this game have the best animation.
    THIS GAME SUCKS.
    I do not recommend playing this game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MeltyQuest

This game is awful. I wasn't going to bother to review this but with how much of a waste of time it is I now feel compelled to do so to save you guys some time. Go read the first review that @lexist posted for a good explanation as to why. The animation is alright and the mc is pretty hot but everything else completely sucks. MTL, dialogue, story, gameplay, map, everything. Maybe go download a completed save if this game has some kind of gallery because MC is def pretty hot for an h game protag.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game was good. The animations and the characters were also good. The story lacked a strong background. If the story and the game would have been long enough the game would have been amazing. But the game was good enough to enjoy. Best of luck to the developer and keep up the good work. will be waiting for the next game.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Iexist

Alright, so, I actually tried out this game, and here's the short version about it:

It's. Total. Hot. Garbage.

Seriously. You can probably finish it in 10 minutes. You can avoid most if not all of the combat since there is literally just ONE fight that matters in any way, the one that you can't avoid. I think you can beat it with no grinding whatsoever as long as you explore all the rooms in the village and the 1st town and get everything. It's almost certain if you get the puppet slave thing. Also lol at that merchant being casually ok with necromancy.

The scenes are ALL perfectly linear and unavoidable starting with the gangbang at the start and every single one that follows after. There are exactly 8 scenes in the game, though the last two were split in two in the gallery so it looks like there's 10 scenes.

The animation quality is so-so. Mileage will vary on this one, obviously, but for me, it's not the worst, nor is it the best. It's just sort of eh, with some bits being particularly janky. For example, pay attention to her arms in the 1st scene, the gangbang.

The story is a joke with no context. I've seen better stories from fanfics written by horny 14yr-olds on ff.net than this thing. Of course, this is not helped by the MTL.

Speaking of the MTL, it's actually be at least a little edited. So it's not complete poetry... however, whenever the text is too much to fit in a single box, it immediately skips to the next one without letting you read, and you have no control over the text speed that I can see. Not that it matters since even with that happening, it's laughably easy to understand everything. There's simply not enough in this game for the MTL to fuck up anything.

So yeah... Gallery with extra steps tbh. Doesn't even do a good job of that since I haven't figured out how to remove the text window.... but then again, I couldn't be assed to see if there's anything when right-click didn't work. I wouldn't be surprised if this "game" doesn't have anything for that. Really, the game isn't an RPG at all, beyond the fact that it was made in RPGM...

Lastly, comparing this game with even the worst of the Acerola games, to say nothing of ONEONE1 games and many others... is literally impossible. It's just that bad. Those games, as simple as their story is, DO actually have a story, lore, and a measure of context for their characters and the interactions between said characters. This game has nothing. You know nothing about anything except that Monica's fiance is killed, and at the end you find out who did it and why, but that's it. You don't even know the name of the country or anything. It's complete, total, absolute garbage.