Others MonMusu Paradise [vA0.86f] [MonMusu Paradise]

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
XOvfkF.png

Overview:
After worked like a literal slave for miniscule wage, the story starts upon a young man slapped his boss with a resignation letter. Everything changed when he got a letter about his family making him the heir of a resort island from the Grandfather.
What awaiting him though is not the sweet nectar of just playing around. Because of his all oh so knowing uncle that swiped this chance when he was just finished high school, the island is in ruins without any sign of humans... though there's others that bring him into a literal hell different from his old workplace, now he must persevere and bring back the greatness of his grandfather's golden time.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-31
Release Date: 2024-05-28
Developer: MonMusu Paradise - - -
Censored: No
Version: A0.86f
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat Code: p4ra1s0

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I don't know what it is about Itch games having 0-4 screenshots, but it really doesn't give any idea of what the game is like. The trailer is pretty lacking, too.
Edit: The catgirls have cat ears and bunny ears in the portraits. Does that mean they have six ears, total? :unsure: Seems a bit excessive...

Last edited:

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Is it just me or is this game so far INCREDIBLY janky. I keep experiencing the controls freezing up for up to 15 seconds after transitions and interactions, plus had zones literally suddenly get replaced by other ones entirely (talking to red oni in train station suddenly warped me to an entirely new place, which caused the zone where black cat was trapped to be irreversibly replaced with a hospital...).

wmna1984

May 10, 2022
Is it just me or is this game so far INCREDIBLY janky. I keep experiencing the controls freezing up for up to 15 seconds after transitions and interactions, plus had zones literally suddenly get replaced by other ones entirely (talking to red oni in train station suddenly warped me to an entirely new place, which caused the zone where black cat was trapped to be irreversibly replaced with a hospital...).
Yeah, it's ridiculous; the game is ready to fall apart at the seams.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I don't know what it is about Itch games having 0-4 screenshots, but it really doesn't give any idea of what the game is like. The trailer is pretty lacking, too.
Edit: The catgirls have cat ears and bunny ears in the portraits. Does that mean they have six ears, total? :unsure: Seems a bit excessive...
Itch limits the number of screenshots because assholes think making Itch spend infinite dollars storing an infinite number of infinite resolution screenshots is funny.

And then bitching when Itch is forced to sell out to Epic Games or declare bankruptcy.

shikamarusev

Jan 14, 2020
Itch limits the number of screenshots because assholes think making Itch spend infinite dollars storing an infinite number of infinite resolution screenshots is funny.

And then bitching when Itch is forced to sell out to Epic Games or declare bankruptcy.
So why don't they limit the size of the images and solve the problem? :unsure:

About the game: is it worth trying or is it better to wait for the author to release a less bugged version?.

Reactions: lockegor

diem81

May 14, 2024
I liked the pixel art ... really wished to try it... but well
Yes, the game suddently "hangs" on transitions ... sometimes you are doing something, it hangs, after like 30s it shows you sleeping in the camp, so I assume it should be a transition of when you are out of stamina.
There are lots of loading, it takes a while to the point i do thing I spent more time watching the loading screen than actually any game screen.

Then I think there are some missing dialog parts, or somewhere that indicates its waiting for a key press .. you are like "locked" but nothing shows on screen .. so you hit enter a couple times and then you can move again (or maybe it was some transition like the first line) .. managed to do the zombie quest, managed to get the harpie, talked to Oni and yes was teleported to somewhere else entirely with no way to get out but using the teddy bear and "reset story progression to 1" .. then finnally the "Main quest" window started to display what I need to do ..

Went to ocean drive .. got inside the rightmost building after speaking to the cats, .. then .. figured out that attempting to leave the building its not possible due a broken script in the game. It plays the "walking out sound" but there's no screen transition .. have to close the game and revert to a save .. which was, like the zombie quest? ... just thinking about all the loading screens and transitions I gave up.

Found the art nice .. but many screens with nothing to do .. except transition to another screen.

artegg

Apr 15, 2024
Still bare bones and dev has some other projects who got nowhere, no roadmap and when asked about something the answer is always "don't know/maybe" so no planning. Yeah don't think this going far

Reactions: sadge0