Others MonMusu Paradise [vA0.86f] [MonMusu Paradise]

Siluman

[Monster Girl Lover]
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Uhh, I was called so here I am, :unsure:
Should I make a new threads for this?

*and can I request the cheat sheet to be hidden please?

Siluman

[Monster Girl Lover]
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Still bare bones and dev has some other projects who got nowhere, no roadmap and when asked about something the answer is always "don't know/maybe" so no planning. Yeah don't think this going far
Uhh, we would be happy to answer any though?

I don't think there's people asking about the game directly yet to me except the ones close that I know.
We have a roadmap, the game planned to have 7 chapters of main story.
The reason we haven't publish it because I feel embarrassed to give some incomplete scribble as you said.:eek:
I had a lot of losses of hiring 3 digits of irresponsible lying wannabes bastards...:cry:
They half-assed their works(designing, editing, writing, making assets) that I currently learning how to do it by myself...
*also for debug stuff they always giving same shit reports about trees floating there rather than fatal bugs that I need to fix.
**funnily the tree floating is their part of job to design and fix stuff related to beauty

I know that's my fault for trusting them too much.
But yeah, I tried everything I could from contract, using fiverr, paying them upfront full, half, or per job.
When people just want to scam you they just do it, as a lot of these guys just go MIA after taking the money.
There's even some that want to sue me and called me poor fucker, as they just left without finished anything.
I paid them what agreed upfront and what I got is just some drawing not even enough for one project, incomprehensible character designs only, or stuff like sketch only...:cry:
*Loss around 20k$ and currently 4-5k$ in debt with bank.

Now talking about the game,
There's still some people that staying with us here to help me finish this fortunately,
and I hope to be able keep it till finished.;)
Yes, the game still bare bones alpha 0.86 because we're testing some stuff related to debugging there (if you see the blue guy)
and happy to get feedbacks about bugs etc.
would be great if you include the steps, screenshots, or videos about it.:D

PS: Some stuff I done myself.

Last edited:

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Uhh, we would be happy to answer any though?

I don't think there's people asking about the game directly yet to me except the ones close that I know.
We have a roadmap, the game planned to have 7 chapters of main story.
The reason we haven't publish it because I feel embarrassed to give some incomplete scribble as you said.:eek:
I had a lot of losses of hiring 3 digits of irresponsible lying wannabes bastards...:cry:
They half-assed their works(designing, editing, writing, making assets) that I currently learning how to do it by myself...
*also for debug stuff they always giving same shit reports about trees floating there rather than fatal bugs that I need to fix.
**funnily the tree floating is their part of job to design and fix stuff related to beauty

I know that's my fault for trusting them too much.
But yeah, I tried everything I could from contract, using fiverr, paying them upfront full, half, or per job.
When people just want to scam you they just do it, as a lot of these guys just go MIA after taking the money.
There's even some that want to sue me and called me poor fucker, as they just left without finished anything.
I paid them what agreed upfront and what I got is just some drawing not even enough for one project, incomprehensible character designs only, or stuff like sketch only...:cry:
*Loss around 20k$ and currently 4-5k$ in debt with bank.

Now talking about the game,
There's still some people that staying with us here to help me finish this fortunately,
and I hope to be able keep it till finished.;)
Yes, the game still bare bones alpha 0.86 because we're testing some stuff related to debugging there (if you see the blue guy)
and happy to get feedbacks about bugs etc.
would be great if you include the steps, screenshots, or videos about it.:D

PS: Some stuff I done myself.
I will be honest. Usually im patient playing these games but the start of your game already gives such a bad impression that i think that most people will uninstall after the first 5 minutes. Where do i start:
-Skipping the intro story will lead to freezing the game.
This alone is huge red flag. I was already close to uninstalling it but by coincidence i found out that it doesnt happen if u dont skip the intro.
-Game feels extremely laggy, clunky. Transition from scene to scene feels really awkward
Probably not your fault but the weird engine you are using. No clue why u r using it when UE4/5, Unity, Godot exist. All of these are great and free to use and the latter being the easiest one and completely free.
-Bug everywhere
For example, I was moving right to explore the beach area, fell down and i wasn't able to move back. Had to use a savestate and lost some of my progress. Mind you this happend in the first 10 minutes.
-Weird mix of pixel art and 3d environments
This is more of a personal issue but i think it looks really bad. Either go full pixel art or full 3d in the exploration mode. You can add pixel sprites / art for combat, portraits, that's ok but exploring a 3d world with a pixel character is not it.

Though I played the previous version, and the other version atleast fixed the bug in the intro. But still, having such a huge issue and shipping your demo is such a bad move is a terrible move. First impression is so important especially in this "market". Honestly, redo that game and use Godot, or Unity. Assets shouldnt be a problem since there is a shit ton of free 3d assets on the internet. It will take around 2 months but it's definitely worth the effort

I had a lot of losses of hiring 3 digits of irresponsible lying wannabes bastards...
What do you mean with 3 digits? And i feel sorry for ur debt, but i very much doubt this game will go nowhere in this state.

And btw what happend to this artist: or did you draw that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrathrard

Siluman

[Monster Girl Lover]
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Well, Uh,...
I worked my ass off on some side and main jobs for sustain them.
Those need time and effort while doing this passionately.

So, I can only do what I can, learning bit by bit, searching for more fund that is working.
and making the game into what I envisioned bit by bit together with the guys that would work together with me.
If you think this game wouldn't go anywhere, I don't have the freedom to change that.
Though I hope if you think this would discourage me please try another way.

I am here just to straighten the fact and to let you guys know.
I think it would be more constructive for you guys to support someone you like.
We as developer/creator would like to receive supports and encouragement to make the products better.

I will be honest. Usually im patient playing these games but the start of your game already gives such a bad impression that i think that most people will uninstall after the first 5 minutes. Where do i start:
-Skipping the intro story will lead to freezing the game.
This alone is huge red flag. I was already close to uninstalling it but by coincidence i found out that it doesnt happen if u dont skip the intro.
-Game feels extremely laggy, clunky. Transition from scene to scene feels really awkward
Probably not your fault but the weird engine you are using. No clue why u r using it when UE4/5, Unity, Godot exist. All of these are great and free to use and the latter being the easiest one and completely free.
-Bug everywhere
For example, I was moving right to explore the beach area, fell down and i wasn't able to move back. Had to use a savestate and lost some of my progress. Mind you this happend in the first 10 minutes.
-Weird mix of pixel art and 3d environments
This is more of a personal issue but i think it looks really bad. Either go full pixel art or full 3d in the exploration mode. You can add pixel sprites / art for combat, portraits, that's ok but exploring a 3d world with a pixel character feels really bad to me.

I played the previous version, and i see the other version atleast fixed the bug in the intro. But still, having such a huge issue and shipping your demo is such a bad move. First impression is so important especially in this "market". Honestly, redo that game and use Godot, or Unity. Assets shouldnt be a problem since there is a shit ton of free 3d assets on the internet. It will take around 2 months but it's definitely worth the effort

What do you mean with 3 digits? And i feel sorry for ur debt, but i very much doubt this game will go nowhere in this state.

And btw what happend to this artist: or did you draw that?

Last edited:

Siluman

[Monster Girl Lover]
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Or maybe my game is too good to be ignored I guess...
well that's also a point taken ;)

*though I wonder why people likes to have their alt account defending them? :unsure:

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Well, Uh,... to hiring people to draw I need to pay them right?
Yeah, anyone should be paid... but NEVER EVER PAY 100% UPFRONT as that's literally asking to be scammed. 20% should be enough, potentialy split it up in agreed on parts depending on promised content amount. Also contracts should have a guideline on expected level of quality if quality is an issue.

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Though I hope if you think this would discourage me please try another way.
Listen, im trying to help and there are no ill intention towards you. I just want your game to be better. But you are not going to grow with this attidute. What i listed (aside from the last one) are flaws everyone can agree on.

Last edited:

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
So why don't they limit the size of the images and solve the problem? :unsure:

About the game: is it worth trying or is it better to wait for the author to release a less bugged version?.
Itch does limit the size of images.

As for the game itself, get it now, look at what art you can and then move on. The game has fundamental problems and its going to take some REAL work to fix (or scrap the whole thing and start over)

Reactions: shikamarusev

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonMusuParadise-A0.86
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Feb 25, 2018
The controls don't recognize half the time and there's some delightful bugs like the plaque falling through the floor when fixing it, ensuring you don't make any progress. On top of everything else, it loads like ass and runs even worse. It feels like I need to deep clean everything after running this...