Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
How do I load my game save? I always appear in the dungeon and I don't know how to load my game...everything is different than when I played it, there is no menu screen, it directly throws me into the dungeon wtf
The game starts with the ghost scene, this doesn't seem correct
Sorry faulty version got uploaded it is fixed here:

Lezard Valeth

Aug 17, 2018
Is this how the game supposed to look like? It feel like the texture not load in properly. I already set texture quality to ultra but nothing change
View attachment 1356733
I have same problem in dozen of other games on UE4 from Patreon, but in this game everything is fine.
At the same time, I have never had anything like this in games on UE4 from Steam. My GPU is GTX1050 2Gb.

Pyrow

Mar 26, 2018
for those of you stuck taking the mag to the desk use the win key to bring back the mouse.

john_johnson01

May 5, 2018
"Can't get out of chemistry class after the explosion with Debbie, door is open but it's like there's an invisible door blocking the way out. "

Exact same problem. I suppose it's a bug in this new release.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I have same problem in dozen of other games on UE4 from Patreon, but in this game everything is fine.
At the same time, I have never had anything like this in games on UE4 from Steam. My GPU is GTX1050 2Gb.
Yeah. It seem to be common problem with UE4 games if you have less than 2GB Vram. Wild life, Fallen doll love craft, Subverse all have this problem. Usually set texture quality to max will fix it but in this game that doesn't work.

DLhimself

Sep 17, 2018
is there any blocked content in the public version of the game?
i just started playing and in the "dating option" of the game it says that romancing Violet(sis) is only available in patreon version. so im guessing there'd be more characters that are only accessible through the patreon version. not sure how many as of now tho

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Does patreon content trickle down to the free version over time at all? Would be nice if we could see some basic shagging on all characters. Also are there additional intimate poses like boobjobs and stuff planned?

solsa

May 9, 2018
just for everyone to be aware dont do the dungeon you fall into it get a flashlight with no batteries and thrown into a black hallway with 0 visibility. you will be stuck there forever.

raziel1092

May 11, 2017
This is the reason why I hate this game, basically you can only have sex by following the story and when you do you can no longer have sex with the character you like. I'm sure this is the reason why many of us disagree with the game regarding the patreon version, for this shitty option, because I don't see another name to give it...this option should be allowed in all versions, the extra content and cheats do not bother me at all, but this option it should not be paid.

great game btw but very intrusive

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes