SquallLion

Dec 28, 2017
excellent!
i tested the 0.34 version : Coira bug finally solved!
I beat the story but i noticed a new glitch: Debbie date (1st one , on the beach): on 4 tries, once worked (she guide MC on the beach).when it failed, MC cannot sleep. Hoewer, this script can be skipped (but the menu quest stay oudated) if her bond grew up.
in mode futa, MC wear male beach outfit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
My basic strategy is to dodge the bullets and shoot the front until it stops moving/it's blue bar is empty. Then rush around back and hit the red spot until it starts moving again. Repeat until dead.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
I've been checking on this game for a while now, but when I played it a couple months back, I remember there'd be paid content for most of the hot stuff. Since then, I just can't find motivation to play it again knowing there's so much content locked away behind a pay wall.

So I ask, is it worth paying for the actual content? Are the H-scenes well made? Voice and sounds? The good stuff

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Language: English, Optionally Auto-translated to the 15 most common languages

I wonder how someone can define a "common" language. I love to get triggered/trigger others

1.english
2-3(4). spanish, chinese (simplified, traditional)
5. french
6-8. russian, arabic, portugese
9. dutch
10. german
11. japanese (only because of video games, mangas and some high tech products)
12. turkish
and thats it
Ok, i add italian as 13th language, since italy belongs to the G7 and italians are notorius for not speaking english.

what are the other 2 languages . . . i need to DOWNLAD THIS GAME NOW

EDIT: first online search result says most spoken languages are (in order)
chinese, english, spanish, hindi, arabic,
malay/indonesian, french, portugUese, bengali, russian,
german, japanese, korean, javanese,lahnda/punjabi

Last edited:

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I've looked at this game several times but never picked it up and tried it.

Is the Futa type stuff avoidable?

It looks like you make your MC (protagonist) and you can choose to be futa or male, so I would assume you can avoid the futa content by making a male MC.

Is this correct or am I wrong?

Merci

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I've looked at this game several times but never picked it up and tried it.

Is the Futa type stuff avoidable?

It looks like you make your MC (protagonist) and you can choose to be futa or male, so I would assume you can avoid the futa content by making a male MC.

Is this correct or am I wrong?

Merci
you can ovoid them, or you can customise all the Characters in the game to turn any futa or man into a woman.
it's in the main menu of the game, you can even turn them into Neko, or all kinds of stuff.
and here's who I turned the Alien stripper into AlienStriper.png

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
I've been checking on this game for a while now, but when I played it a couple months back, I remember there'd be paid content for most of the hot stuff. Since then, I just can't find motivation to play it again knowing there's so much content locked away behind a pay wall.

So I ask, is it worth paying for the actual content? Are the H-scenes well made? Voice and sounds? The good stuff
Anyone? :(

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021

pay wall ????
what on earth are you talking about ??
yea you can pay to be one of his supporters on Patreon, but once playing the game there is nothing to pay for.
if you need guides to get past parts on the game you can find them by searching for them here or elsewhere on the net.
if you want the cheats for the current version on the game you just have to wait for a week for someone to list the cheat, or support him on patreon and get the cheat as the new release comes out.
either you are very mistaken,
or your post was for a different game.

ie:

CHEAT CODE

Cheat Codes for v0.24:
WG6QCC2 – Patreon Supporter
-VWC82R – Patreon Member
Pq4X7xb – Patreon Elite
WZ45TPK – Patreon VIP-Member

Images

VIP Cheat Code: P76QKV2 (Outdated, was for 0.19)

v.30.0 cheat codes:
Supporter
tier: 1V-EKV2D

Patreon member tier cheat is: QUETXUU4

v.32.0 cheat codes:

Supporter
tier: 3BAJMBUD

v.33.0 cheat codes:

Supporter
tier: DKVDPKPD

v.33.0 cheat codes:

Supporter
tier: XX5QSXED

liviad34d

Aug 23, 2020
I am having the same issue
I couldn't get anything to work, so I fast traveled back to the pizza place. Couldn't walk into the parking space, couldn't talk to the owner. Finally closed the game and reloaded the last save. Did another pizza delivery and this time it was just a normal one. haven't run across the naked lady with a sign on her door again yet.

Reactions: Xedd_M
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes