Unreal Engine - Monolith Bay [v0.42.0] [Team Monolith]

1. 4.00 star(s)

muschi123

Really nice game and even better concept. Feels different from all the games on here. The game has decent content so far and runs fine, although its a bit buggy sometimes but nothing major.
    The h-scenes so far are also pretty good and in one of them your click speed even changes speed and controls the dialogue.
    Looking forward to future updates.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

C00kie

(Rating the 0.3 Version)

looks promising. Good Ammount of Story. Clearly not a straight forward Fap game. So expect alot of running around. So far not enough content. I want to see more. Especialy mechanics around the lewd content would be nice instead of only Animations.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This is a unique game. It is rare that a sandbox game where you can move real time this good in adult game genre. Story is funny and atmospheric. This cartoon graphic is fit for the game. Usually I don't like cartoonish things in 3D environment but this one is look good.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Petitblo pouet

Very promising, the character are nice and "unique (not common skins), some RPG wibe that give some interest but need ajustement (it's normal it's the begining) like the movement that feels like a tanker, slow dialogue and minor bug but worth saving for the futur
  5. 4.00 star(s)

MZZ

Shows great potential, lots of groundwork is done for a 0.1 version (starter town, quests, dialog, inventory, vehicle steering, etc).

Artstyle is pleasant (for me) and looks custom made and not store bought. A "sandbox" 3D game is quite refreshing and there are some easter eggs and funny (sometimes sexy) little things to discover.

This version (0.1.x mind you) is just a bit short on the sex side.
    There is a nice amount of sexy, but only one sex act you can do as a player. Thou it shows very good technical ground work!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

PrecursorDesign

An ambitious concept being worked on by only two people. This game feels like it could become a 3D Summertime Saga. The graphics remind me of "Breeders of the Nephelym" or even of being in a cartoon, like "Rick and Morty". There seems to be a lot planned, and I can't wait to see it come to fruition.

My only gripe is that I spent way too much time reading "The first thing you need to know is..."
  7. 5.00 star(s)

mrdooodle

Version 2.0.1

The DEVs did a quick patch about 60 minutes after I reported an issue ;)

I think there is a good base here, I will certainly keep an eye out for futur update on this one.

The content is a bit limited for now, but there is definitely some fun in this game.

Cheers
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Optimelle

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was approached and encouraged to try the game again and see if I could give it a more up to date rating.

I eventually got to download the latest public version of the game and noted some improvements, but:

There still are a lot of graphic glitches that just can't overlook, but the story is the main problem for me. Although it is kind of meh personally I don't find it engaging enough. I got bored and I am pretty sure I put the game down (for good this time) before I "explored" all the current update has to offer. No matter what kind of game it is (erotic, shooter, strategy, RPG, etc.) I need a good story to go with it. No story = no sense of progression = no sense of achievement. I cannot go through a game just so I can see a pair of (poorly rendered) boops or a pair of panties. There's plenty of places to go for that that require little to no grinding or re-reading through a bunch of lines that bored me in the first place.

I gave up on this game but I sincerely wish the dev(s) the very best of luck with their project and maybe, just maybe, this game will come back to pleasantly surprise me sometime in the (hopefully near) future.