Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Android update 0.8 version need here please
Sorry, our team currently does not have the capacity to actively work on the mobile version. :/ As long as we don't explode on Patreon and can afford new team members, we won't be able to spend more time on it until late in development.

Chidarake

Jul 15, 2017
Does it support saves from previous version?
There is no story after entering portal and church is still closed.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Not much to it yet but really promising. Fast travel really makes the game more manageable to play (Especially since this is a sex game) Sex scenes need a POV or invisible MC mode though.. Also wish sex scenes were repetable once unlocked (like give the option to ask the girl during the day to go at it again.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Does it support saves from previous version?
There is no story after entering portal and church is still closed.
Yes, saves carry over between versions :)

Story after entering the portal is currently only in the patreon version.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Not much to it yet but really promising. Fast travel really makes the game more manageable to play (Especially since this is a sex game) Sex scenes need a POV or invisible MC mode though.. Also wish sex scenes were repetable once unlocked (like give the option to ask the girl during the day to go at it again.
Inside the sandbox, you can already hide the guy, we will soon transfer that over to the main game, and repeating scenes with girls as you mentioned is something we are working on :)

Wesley santos

Jan 22, 2019
shit, Android mode is just creation mode, so the question remains: how am I going to support something if I don't even know if it's worth it ... developers should stop thinking only about their own gain ... sometimes they lose several supporters just because of their greed

• Angry
Reactions: BlaKawKebab

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
How much longer is the patreon version?
The main difference is. the content inside the portal which is about 30-60 min depending on how fast you are, and and you can date Pamala kind of like you can do with Debbie in the free version :)

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
shit, Android mode is just creation mode, so the question remains: how am I going to support something if I don't even know if it's worth it ... developers should stop thinking only about their own gain ... sometimes they lose several supporters just because of their greed
The mobile version is currently just a demo, the full game with the story is only on PC. And the adult scenes inside the story are like the ones in the "adult sandbox" so you can test everything there :)

If you are not interested in the PC version, here a video that shows what can be done inside the mobile adult sandbox:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Any tips for low-end systems? I can make it run but it often crashes
Besides reducing the graphics settings to low not :/ Sadly we can't do much, as where it runs depends on what unreal engine 4 supports... :/

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
If the public version had the adult sandbox mode, or maybe even a reasonable gallery, I'd just wait rather than put the request in. But it doesn't, so I've asked for it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/monolith-bay.80054/

As of now the "public" version the dev is uploading lacks that core feature which is available only to patreon.
The adult sandbox just lets you play the animations that are used in the story mode, not the actual scenes, it is not a core feature at all. I know it might be confusing because a lot of other adult games work different with gallery and stuff, but the story mode is actually what this game is about, and we update it for free every month :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jarul and IceL33

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
What patreon tier that can enter sanbox mode and change girl pubic hair?
sanbox mode = $5, but we might make it free but with but fewer animations in the near future.
change girl pubic hair = $10 or wait 3 weeks for when it becomes free :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BlaKawKebab
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes