Others - Completed - Monstalandia: I Will Become a Monster Girl?! [Final] [Twalnut]

1. 1.00 star(s)

GaoissimoGao

This game has some of the most questionable platforming I have ever fucking seen. The pixel art is sort of middling, but you can tell that from seeing it. IF you like like pixel art, good news, the gallery is unlocked from the beginning.

Forget playing the game, give up on it. It's very, very bad.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Username424242

It scratches a sort of "old flash game nostalgia" itch that I didn't know I had. The quality is certainly not high, but it's clearly got passion behind it and a few of the animations stood out as pretty good despite the low resolution. I hope to see more passion projects from the dev in the future.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

hinosit

The game is very boring and deals a lot with the fetish of... sissification?

The controls are very rough and the position of the enemies on the maps forces you to go slowly which makes it stressful to play.

I couldn't finish the game because of how boring it gets, it doesn't help that the erotic content is very ugly and is too focused on that genre.

In the end it is a complete game so it deserves more than one star and possibly some people will like it
  4. 4.00 star(s)

CarbonBeast

it's alright. the graphics are kinda bad and there are a few bugs where you get stuck or fall through the ground. it's also pretty hard but after i got used to it , it was fine. i think i finished the game in 3 hours. the h animations are nice but sadly start only if you die. and the respawn points are sometimes really frustrating, because you don't know where they are lol
  5. 1.00 star(s)

drakefyre27

Don't let the Male Protagonist tag fool you... almost all of the scenes transform you into female if not every one of them.

Creator might as well have went for a female protagonist at that point. Possibly an attempt to bait people into thinking male protagonist x monster girls genre.

Gameplay-wise, it's terrible... I got tired after having to perfectly jump across gaps to a platform I can't see... too many times; the game expects you to know there's a platform to go to on the other end.

Fightning feels annoying at best.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

TwistedScarlett60

So this game doesn't look great, and it plays worse. I think we all figured out as much from the screenshots. However, the game's loss scenes are just good enough to keep me going.

However, holy fuck, I think I speak for everyone when I say a game this shit isn't allowed to be this hard.

After about thirty tries, I finally beat that awful, extremely difficult, slow-moving platform section in the second level. All while dealing with this game's awful hit detection, where not a single hitbox in this game matches its animation. The janky platforming and movement, which means you don't maintain your momentum on a moving platform, even if you're standing still and attacking—I fell off and died about four times just because I attacked near the edge.
    I feel like I'm playing a child's first Mario Maker levels, a splattering of random enemies here and there for no rhyme or reason, mutliple leaps of faith over instant death pits. There is no actual cohesion or level design, just a jumbled mess of platforms and enemies.

Do not recommend. Save yourself.