Mod Unity Monster Black Market - Complex Breeding for Dummies Mod

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
@Memacile, I posted in the main MBM thread about how I'd like to rebalance Complex Breeding. What you've exposed to configuration through For Dummies already is excellent - could I ask if you might be able to expose more functionalities along what I had in mind, particularly monster/slave base stat reconfiguration?

From my post in the main thread:
Nice to hear the configuration options are used and appreciated. I kinda got the impression that stuff is barely used.
Regarding the first three points I remember thinking about adding that back in the day.
If I remember correctly I did not add it just because I wanted to get the mod done and maybe add it later if necessary.

I don't think it would be too hard to add either. But I am currently not playing the game, so don't expect me to do it.
If anyone else wants to add this stuff, I can give some pointers. The hardest part in my experience was setting BepInEx up with a test mod, but maybe that was also because I had no modding experience before.

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
Nice to hear the configuration options are used and appreciated. I kinda got the impression that stuff is barely used.
Regarding the first three points I remember thinking about adding that back in the day.
If I remember correctly I did not add it just because I wanted to get the mod done and maybe add it later if necessary.

I don't think it would be too hard to add either. But I am currently not playing the game, so don't expect me to do it.
If anyone else wants to add this stuff, I can give some pointers. The hardest part in my experience was setting BepInEx up with a test mod, but maybe that was also because I had no modding experience before.
Thanks for the reply, that's all understandable. Truth be told I don't know if anyone else will take up the work for me and I've modded myself but only basic stuff, I don't know programming. Would you or anyone else be interested if I put some $$$ on it to commission it instead of just begging for it? I imagine it won't get made otherwise.

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Thanks for the reply, that's all understandable. Truth be told I don't know if anyone else will take up the work for me and I've modded myself but only basic stuff, I don't know programming. Would you or anyone else be interested if I put some $$$ on it to commission it instead of just begging for it? I imagine it won't get made otherwise.
I am not interested, but if you post a request in the Recruitment board that could help.
I don't mind if they take my code and make a new mod with it.

Reactions: bsdt