flannan

Dec 15, 2022
can anyone post a full list of all the mods available out there? kinda hard searching in a 380 pages thread
Besides the mod pack, there is a separate thread for Tits mod. Which cannot be put in the modpack, because it actually modifies the game's assets or something like that.

golwas

Jul 8, 2017
I made two more mods, these ones are small changes.

CapsuleNeverEnds.dll :
  • Capsule room will never fill the depravity meter. It stops at 48/50 and just keeps running the animation forever.
  • Capsule drains health now. It will drain health at a rate depending on the slave's current health (more health drains faster). It will never drain health to lower than 5% of the slave's max health.
    View attachment 3303568
  • Pressing the equals key (=) will make it so you can just build capsules for free. It shows up in the build menu. (The game will sometimes take it away from you but just press the button again if it happens).
    View attachment 3303574
  • Removes the annoying "Depravity +1" pop up message the capsule makes.
HorsesDontWait.dll :
  • Horses no longer wait for clients or care if the slave is tired. The animation will run instantly and clients can still come during the animation. (It's a little OP since they make a lot more money with no cooldown, but no where near as OP as tentacle eggs lol).
    View attachment 3303584
    (image above) : horses started on their own with no clients present

Downloads :
View attachment 3303588
View attachment 3303589

How to install mods using BepInEx :
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-12809435
This is really cool swedishOtter. I was actually asking awhile ago if a horse without client mod was possible. Its great that somebody with skills had the same thought.

A question for you or anyone else who might know, how does MBM sex timer work? I'm asking because Ive been trying to figure out the bug in Zynlots sexmaingirls mod where the client instantly cums.

Reactions: swedishOtter

mattx3d

Jan 7, 2023
someone have just the complex breeding mod (the last update)? i lost my game because i changed my HDD :C

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
someone have just the complex breeding mod (the last update)? i lost my game because i changed my HDD :C
Not sure if this is the last update, but here is update 05018.
P.S. It's a problem that the page describing Complex Breeding mod is now gone. I guess I will now need to write the full description of the mod into my complex breeding guide.

Last edited:

mattx3d

Jan 7, 2023
P.S. It's a problem that the page describing Complex Breeding mod is now gone. I guess I will now need to write the full description of the mod into my complex breeding guide.
it is the last update thx man u are the best

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
I'm a bit new to this, I managed to get the cheat menu working, but could someone explain to me what I'm missing to change the girls around? Traits, hair colour, bust sizes, etc, or if there's yet another mod for that which I didn't seem to grab? Much obliged!

X-RayXD

Sep 13, 2021
Do you know if it works in the mod package?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Do you know if it works in the mod package?
It does not work with the modpack.
I do not really understand modding, but from what I read here, it's for BepInEx version 5, and the modpack uses BepInEx version 6. And for some reason, BepInEx lacks backwards compatibility, so the mods need to be recompiled or something.

I'm a bit new to this, I managed to get the cheat menu working, but could someone explain to me what I'm missing to change the girls around? Traits, hair colour, bust sizes, etc, or if there's yet another mod for that which I didn't seem to grab? Much obliged!
You can change their appearance with appearance change potions. Buy them from the brothel-keepers or just cheat them in.

X-RayXD

Sep 13, 2021
It does not work with the modpack.
I do not really understand modding, but from what I read here, it's for BepInEx version 5, and the modpack uses BepInEx version 6. And for some reason, BepInEx lacks backwards compatibility, so the mods need to be recompiled or something.

You can change their appearance with appearance change potions. Buy them from the brothel-keepers or just cheat them in.

Do you know what the difference is between this one and the mod pack?

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
[/QUOTE]
I did not see a cheat option for potions, I was unaware it existed

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes