flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I did not see a cheat option for potions, I was unaware it existed
I am not very familiar with the cheat mod, since I do not need it. I find the gameplay to be as engaging as the sex part.
But I remember there was an option to add items (I think 100 of every item), so it might include the appearance-editing potions.

is there any update to actually get the succubus ?
As far as I know - there isn't. And it's beyond what modders can make, since the game is not mod-friendly.

Do you know what the difference is between this one and the mod pack?
I remember it has support for random names.
There might be other changes I do not remember, but I do like random names.

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
I am not very familiar with the cheat mod, since I do not need it. I find the gameplay to be as engaging as the sex part.
But I remember there was an option to add items (I think 100 of every item), so it might include the appearance-editing potions.
Ah, that part I did see. Didn't give me the ability to say "what" item I was giving myself 100 of

DaddyKnowledge

Apr 27, 2022
Can't get the game to run properly... During startup only the top 1/4 of the screen is showing in full screen mode, cant start or change anything. but i can hear the music in the background. any known solutions? 1707181259183.png

Reactions: Jame Biu

Alukat88

Sep 8, 2018
I have installed the modpack as described. Unfortunately, the CheatMenu is not displayed at the top left.
I have not yet tested whether the other mods work, as I noticed the same thing with the CheatMenu.
Does anyone have the same problem?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I have installed the modpack as described. Unfortunately, the CheatMenu is not displayed at the top left.
I have not yet tested whether the other mods work, as I noticed the same thing with the CheatMenu.
Does anyone have the same problem?
Did you properly enable the cheat menu in the modpack's settings?
Also, cheat menu requires you to exit the game and run it again to work.

Reactions: Alukat88

Alukat88

Sep 8, 2018
Did you properly enable the cheat menu in the modpack's settings?
Also, cheat menu requires you to exit the game and run it again to work.
I didn't know that I have to enable the cheat menu in the modpack's settings.
Is there somewhere instructions for that?
I have restarted the game multiple times.

Alukat88

Sep 8, 2018
I didn't know that I have to enable the cheat menu in the modpack's settings.
Is there somewhere instructions for that?
I have restarted the game multiple times.
Nevermind. I found the cfg files and enabled the regarding mods.
Thank you for your help.

Alukat88

Sep 8, 2018
Sorry to ask again but I put the NoMoreSegregation.dll into the plugin folder. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me.
Do I have to enable something?
How do BepInEx recognize that there is a new plugin?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah would be easier, if you know that F5 is the button you need to use :LOL:
But now I learn something about the cfg files.
thats why I said it :p.... This mod definitely needs a decent users manual, but atleast when you know about F5 a lot of it become quite intuative (probably why nobody bothered writing a decent doc for it)
Sorry to ask again but I put the NoMoreSegregation.dll into the plugin folder. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me.
Do I have to enable something?
How do BepInEx recognize that there is a new plugin?
I don't have a clue, but if you use the F5 method, you select the mods you want (toggle enable, tweak the settings), hit save, then restart and boom it should be active.

PS, never be sorry to seek knowledge, that should be the base duty of every intelligent being :p

Alukat88

Sep 8, 2018
thats why I said it :p.... This mod definitely needs a decent users manual, but atleast when you know about F5 a lot of it become quite intuative (probably why nobody bothered writing a decent doc for it)

I don't have a clue, but if you use the F5 method, you select the mods you want (toggle enable, tweak the settings), hit save, then restart and boom it should be active.

PS, never be sorry to seek knowledge, that should be the base duty of every intelligent being :p
Thank you for the great reply :)
The mod is not listed in the mod menu, I guess because of the missing cfg file. I don't see an option to add a mod in the mod menu.
Thanksfor your help. Maybe I find a solution after thinking my brain out :LOL:

Reactions: Stil996

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Thank you for the great reply :)
The mod is not listed in the mod menu, I guess because of the missing cfg file. I don't see an option to add a mod in the mod menu.
Thanksfor your help. Maybe I find a solution after thinking my brain out :LOL:
Do be aware that the problem of BepInEx version compatibility applies to those mods too.
If I understand it right, swedishOtter makes his mods in BepInEx 5, while modpack is BepInEx 6.

Alukat88

Sep 8, 2018
Do be aware that the problem of BepInEx version compatibility applies to those mods too.
If I understand it right, swedishOtter makes his mods in BepInEx 5, while modpack is BepInEx 6.
Good point. Could be the problem. He wrote that the mods should work but maybe it was not tested with the current modpack. Thank you for the hint.

Gamecapsule

Jul 19, 2022
I can't seem to start the game. Once I choose the difficulty this screen appears. The music still plays but the screen stays like this. Any idea how to fix it?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I can't seem to start the game. Once I choose the difficulty this screen appears. The music still plays but the screen stays like this. Any idea how to fix it?
Try putting the game directory close to the root folder, and make sure there are no strange symbols on the game's path.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How would I go about doing that? I'm not very good with technology.
I guess I must have used too many difficult terms.
What I mean, is that you should try putting your game in a location like "D:\Games\Monster Black Market\" instead of your desktop.
If you're working on Windows, you can drag and drop the game to the location you want. Hold "Shift" key if moving between different drives, otherwise it will make a copy instead of moving.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How would I go about doing that? I'm not very good with technology.
the easiest way would be to drag and drop it.
Guessing "root directory" might be whats tripping you up, the Root Directory is the lowest layer in your directory structure, aka the Drive letter. BepInEx doesn't like it when the address is too long or has weird symbols
So you want something like
E:\Games\Monster Black Market V2.0.16.0
rather than
E:\Games\pron\monster\~bestshit~\harem\Monster Black Market V2.0.16.0

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes