Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
....Hold "Shift" key if moving between different drives, otherwise it will make a copy instead of moving.
It's weird, I've been using Windows ever since the 3.1 days and I never knew this... nice to learn something new. :)

Gamecapsule

Jul 19, 2022
I guess I must have used too many difficult terms.
What I mean, is that you should try putting your game in a location like "D:\Games\Monster Black Market\" instead of your desktop.
If you're working on Windows, you can drag and drop the game to the location you want. Hold "Shift" key if moving between different drives, otherwise it will make a copy instead of moving.
I still don't quite get it. Am I supposed to put it in another folder or something? Because the way i'm accessing the game is to just open the folder, and click the application? Is there a video or something I could check out? I think i'll understand it better with a visual aid.

ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
Help people, I can't install the cheat mod and the mod pack, I need a tutorial or someone to get me into the game with all the settings and mods

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I still don't quite get it. Am I supposed to put it in another folder or something? Because the way i'm accessing the game is to just open the folder, and click the application? Is there a video or something I could check out? I think i'll understand it better with a visual aid.
Please give us a screenshot of the open folder, so that we know what is the current situation.
I'll try to produce a visual guide when I'm back from work.

paskas

Aug 26, 2020
Hello everyone,

Since swedishOtter original plugins were only for BepInEx 5, I tried to create my own version, based on his but for BepInEx 6.

pbp.plugins.nomoresegregation.dll
This was done by reverse engineering swedishOtter NoMoreSegmentation, just added the validation, so that Minoraurs and Salamanders are NOT added to SlaveCage/MonsterCage;
Additionaly, in my version I added the MonsterCage2 as possible allocation for females, and made so monsters can enter both Showers.

pbp.plugins.superroomextensions.dll
In this mod, I added the CapsuleNeverEnds functionality, and if a monster is put on Capsule, it will get better traits.
Addicionally, Goblin and Orc will get the positive Race traits of each other;
Also, for MilkRoom in the private state will never stop, as it will not reduce th female milk;

pbp.plugins.hornymonsters.dll
This one is tricky to explain. Since the NoMoreSegmentation makes SlaveCage and MonsterCage possible breeding, I made it so monster can move between slaves.
So, when a Goblin, Werewolf or Minotauro, finishes breeding a slave, it will look for the next one, ordered by their status (idle, rest, drained). Just don't forget, don't put more than 5 goblins in a cage. The monsters should be -1 than the female, otherwise, there is no free female for them to jump to.

As for Orcs and Salamanders, after each breeding, they toss aside the slave, and pull a diferent one to them. So ideally have, have 2 to 4 females in the cage. That way, there's a free spot, and at least 2 to rotate.
Also, after being tossed, if the slave had more than 3 sessions in a row, she will play the drain animation for a few seconds.

Edit: Forgot to mention, swedishOtters HorsesDoNotWait was also added in the hornymonsters.dll.

Once added the plugins they need to be enabled in the config, via F5.
Just take notice that I did a run, and some basic tests, and although all seemed fine it might still have a few bugs.

swedishOtter

Aug 18, 2022
Ive been trying to figure out the bug in Zynlots sexmaingirls mod where the client instantly cums.
I was also looking into this but couldn't figure it out. I think its something to do with this area in his code since i believe sex timer is supposed to be set when you change the state:
1707414114389.png
For example in HorsesDontWait i copied how the game starts the sex scene. The state and sextime is changed, though it may be a bit different since horses don't work exactly the same as a glory hole.
1707414296516.png

Hold "Shift" key if moving between different drives, otherwise it will make a copy instead of moving.
*reading this after years of just deleting the original file after dragging*
almost as crazy as when i found out if you type "cmd" in the file explorer directory bar it will open cmd in that directory without you having to cd into it.

Since swedishOtter original plugins were only for BepInEx 5, I tried to create my own version, based on his but for BepInEx 6.
I haven't played with these yet but they look amazing :3. I actually did want to make it so monsters move between slaves but i didn't figure out how so i am definitely curious to see how you did it.

paskas

Aug 26, 2020
paskas Could you send the source files of your mods? I'm still new to BepInEx so i wanna look at them to improve my understanding.
Here it is. Feel free to improve, since I kinda learn most by disassembling your plugins, and some others.

On the solution, there is another plugin that I was working on, but was still ongoing, which enabled the testmode like yours, and also, made some functionalities appear when On. The bellow buttons disappear when clicked, since it was a single functionality, but on save reload they appear again. I'll also add here the plugin, since its working, just not yet as pretty as it could be.

1707417105354.png 1707417116469.png

The structure was based on SoapSoapSoapS solution, which is available here:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Help people, I can't install the cheat mod and the mod pack, I need a tutorial or someone to get me into the game with all the settings and mods
Okay, I wrote a guide for you guys:

Please tell me if it helped, and what needs improvement.

Reactions: TheHolyNick

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017

It has been a while!
Thank you for playing this version 0.1.
Also, thank you for all your opinions!
We hope that your valuable feedback will help us improve the overall aspects of the game.
Today we would like to announce some of the improvements.
[Appearance of Monmus]

View attachment 3094900

Monmus was something we had been considering from the beginning of the project.
This is "Short Stack", a goblin hybrid Monmus that will be added in the next version. We are currently creating a design proposal.
[Subdivision of fetal growth]

View attachment 3094902

Since pregnancy and childbirth are important in the game, I thought it would be a good idea to include an element where the fetus grows as the turns pass, and I'm currently working on that part.
How's the progress on this?

DickmcButts

Jun 7, 2022
Hello everyone,

This was done by reverse engineering swedishOtter NoMoreSegmentation, just added the validation, so that Minoraurs and Salamanders are NOT added to SlaveCage/MonsterCage;
Additionaly, in my version I added the MonsterCage2 as possible allocation for females, and made so monsters can enter both Showers.

In this mod, I added the CapsuleNeverEnds functionality, and if a monster is put on Capsule, it will get better traits.
Also, for MilkRoom in the private state will never stop, as it will not reduce th female milk;

This one is tricky to explain. Since the NoMoreSegmentation makes SlaveCage and MonsterCage possible breeding, I made it so monster can move between slaves.
So, when a Goblin, Werewolf or Minotauro, finishes breeding a slave, it will look for the next one, ordered by their status (idle, rest, drained). Just don't forget, don't put more than 5 goblins in a cage. The monsters should be -1 than the female, otherwise, there is no free female for them to jump to.

As for Orcs and Salamanders, after each breeding, they toss aside the slave, and pull a diferent one to them. So ideally have, have 2 to 4 females in the cage. That way, there's a free spot, and at least 2 to rotate.
Also, after being tossed, if the slave had more than 3 sessions in a row, she will play the drain animation for a few seconds.

Edit: Forgot to mention, swedishOtters HorsesDoNotWait was also added in the hornymonsters.dll.

Just take notice that I did a run, and some basic tests, and although all seemed fine it might still have a few bugs.
Mods seem to be working great with the modpack, nice work!

Hammyak

Sep 1, 2020
Is there a standalone download for Complex Breeding left anywhere? The modpack version is ported to bepinex6 which at the moment refuses to launch with Proton no matter what

Lexalea

Mar 28, 2018
Hello everyone,

I got a error when i tried to dismantle wolf and goblin but it went fine with orc Screenshot 2024-02-10 222540.png

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes