zvnlot

Sep 16, 2020
damnnnn,now this is actually some ntr shxt.is your patch as BEPIN plugin or direct mod like mine?

If direct mod assets,I could help you automate it if I have time and I see the patch flow.
Bepin plugin. If I run into a hurdle I get stuck on for a while, I will upload source code for others to see.

Anyway, does anyone know how I might fix this code?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Bepin plugin. If I run into a hurdle I get stuck on for a while, I will upload source code for others to see.

Anyway, does anyone know how I might fix this code?
Check the .
looks like isAllocatable() and isAllocatable_MOD() are different process? is check the getLibraryGirlMax() first ?
If want check the getLibraryGirlMax() first and do isAllocatable() or not, your mod function must be Prefix.

kyoshi98

Nov 8, 2019
Hi, I have the modpack installed and I can't get STDs or people to die, is this the effect of one of the mods? Also slaves don't decrease HP when having sex

Last edited:

hanselino

Jul 24, 2021
I don´t know whats wrong but when i want install the last version it came with a trojan virus, am i the only with this problem?

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Hi, I have the modpack installed and I can't get STDs or people to die, is this the effect of one of the mods? Also slaves don't decrease HP when having sex
The mod pack includes the mod named "AutoCureSTD", basically this mod prevents anyone from getting any STD so they can't die. The other one about the HP not decreasing are either the slaves have max depravity or maybe it was the "HealthPixy" mod one, not quite sure.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So, I'm preparing a thing for mod community so people would be able to edit animations with cracked Spine 3.8.75, which should be available on the net. The downside to that is game won't be able to use a generated output from this version, but I can manually upgrade these files to 4.0.61 which is a game-native version. I tried that method with downgrade3.8.75-edit-upgrade4.0.61, repacked .skel file in a bundle file and didn't encounter any noticeable errors in the game animation.
There are also some quirks in the process here and there, but I hope more people would be able to learn spine at least.

zvnlot

Sep 16, 2020
I think I've got my mod mostly working, I will likely release it tonight or tomorrow, I am currently attempting a play through with v2.0.15.1 (mod was built on 2.0.12.0) to see if it works. I am also looking for this bug I've been experiencing (not sure if caused by mod or caused by game, or caused by computer). Due to how the mod works right now, a completely new save is required, otherwise some funky behavior will occur. I will probably also upload the source code file eventually after I clean it up. The building that NPCs have sex in will not show up in private estate.

Here is a list of some things that will probably not be fixed or changed if I release it:
girls w.png

edit: I have not fixed anything in the list so far, but I have played through and got all NPCs brainwashed, aside from a new bug I found (Clients will always instantly begin ejaculation upon having sex), everything else seems to work fine. I uploaded two files: One contains the mod DLL, the other file contains the mods .cs file, and a .txt file listing dlls needed as reference, for anyone looking to debug, rework, or take over.

If you want to try the mod, there will probably be bugs, and be sure to start a new save.

Last edited:

nero2388

Nov 20, 2021
cant finish downloading. download manager detects a virus and cancels. any idea of whats going on? tried every download option and i keep getting the same problem

• Angry
Reactions: therealmrwolf

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
cant finish downloading. download manager detects a virus and cancels. any idea of whats going on? tried every download option and i keep getting the same problem
which mod,lol and your antivirus probably sucks then.lmao.

Its too strict or whatever.>I think 99% of us here dont have the time to create mod and then add virus to hack your computer lmao.

Extra effort and risk getting exposed lmao.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
I think I've got my mod mostly working, I will likely release it tonight or tomorrow, I am currently attempting a play through with v2.0.15.1 (mod was built on 2.0.12.0) to see if it works. I am also looking for this bug I've been experiencing (not sure if caused by mod or caused by game, or caused by computer). Due to how the mod works right now, a completely new save is required, otherwise some funky behavior will occur. I will probably also upload the source code file eventually after I clean it up.

If you want to try the mod, there will probably be bugs, and be sure to start a new save.
BTW, do you think its possible to milk npc the above ground then? if we can 1st mod milk slaves above ground?It will be game changing* lol.as now it just goes full milk but cannot pump or suck it out.lmao.
also ps added your mod to my all in one post.

nero2388

Nov 20, 2021
which mod,lol and your antivirus probably sucks then.lmao.

Its too strict or whatever.>I think 99% of us here dont have the time to create mod and then add virus to hack your computer lmao.

Extra effort and risk getting exposed lmao.
It's not the mods. It's the main game download, and it's not even my antivirus. It's the browser downloader. It refuses to finish the download because it detects a virus. Tried with Chrome, Firefox and edge. Had the same issue with all of them.

kyoshi98

Nov 8, 2019
Why are my pixies not moving slaves to delivery rooms?
SOmething is bugged with them: some rooms have green connections that go outside of the map or that link to themselves, wtf?

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
It's not the mods. It's the main game download, and it's not even my antivirus. It's the browser downloader. It refuses to finish the download because it detects a virus. Tried with Chrome, Firefox and edge. Had the same issue with all of them.
you mean like from official dlsite?false flagging then.
In whatever place you download,just make sure its not ads.zip or whatever not relevant to you are downloading. Then it should be ok.
I guess your browser has 0 security settings then,only the anti*virus scan.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Why are my pixies not moving slaves to delivery rooms?
SOmething is bugged with them: some rooms have green connections that go outside of the map or that link to themselves, wtf?
refer to v10 release note..its not compatible with healthpixyplus.lol.thats your punishment for not even reading notes written by mods developer...

or if you lazy search post,just use 15 minutes scan through this>https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...c-team-apple-pie.124772/page-199#post-9985544

GLHF

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes