</PropertyGroup>

</Project>
- add once again all depedencies

lets see if this helps
Thanks, it did cut out over a hundred errors, though some still remain
CS1056: Unexpected character '\u003E'
CS1001: Identifier expected
CS1002: ; expected

Attached my output again below. I'm not sure I added the dependcies right this time, I wasn't able to do it the same way as right clicking the C# subheading as before - I just added all the assemblies I could find in Bepinex and data folders.

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
Well I dont have this errors and I dont use visual studio for development so its hard to tell.

I created simple mod for my mod, you need to download this and add to your solution, then add this dependecies:
View attachment 2446334

then you can modify all what my mod do and even create your own balance mod and share with community

for example if you want change wolf conception rate you can do: (this is included as example in file):
Code:
    [HarmonyPatch(typeof(WolfSpeciesCoreData), nameof(WolfSpeciesCoreData.ConceptionRate), MethodType.Getter)]
    public class WolfSpeciesCorePatch
    {
        public static void Postfix(WolfSpeciesCoreData __instance, ref int __result)
        {
            __result = 95;
        }
    }
this is very simplistic project if this not compile then you have problem with development environment, probably dont have install correct sdk or something like that
Thank you very much, I'll try it! What do you use to develop instead of VS?

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
jetbrains rider
Thanks for that, I tried downloading it and using it but got the same kind of errors. However I was able to successfully compile the special patch you made for me and it worked - thank you very much! I really appreciate the effort and your help. I'll try to add more values to it based on the wolf data template file provided, and get to work on stuff. Thank you again!

Lithum

Aug 26, 2022
Reactions: TREPAN85

bigdud13666

Jan 29, 2022
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: 0.3.0.6)

DISCLAIMER: mod have only assets from base game so please do not expect that angels have wings etc.

If you updating mod, you need to start new game if there is major change in versions (for example 0.2.0.0 -> 0.3.0.0)

Requirements:
- base game version: 2.0.15.1
- BepInEx 5 (latest)
- tutorial DISABLED (mod remove some mechanics required in tutorials)
- start new game

Difficulties difference:
- EASY: all maintenance and buying prices are divided by 5
- HARD/MASTER: add cluter mechanics: when sum of monsters/slaves is bigger then 20, then increase maintenance 2% for all per slave/monster above 20

Recommended:
- this is overhaul mod (huge changes to base code) so you should only have this mod enabled or expect compatibillty problems with other mods (pixies mods should be fine but not tested)
- npc and special characters are not changed in this mod for now so they will probably give you wierd looking children (if you want to play with this characters for now is better to skip this mod)
- mod is in very early stage of development but some people ask me to give it anyway, expect bugs and UI inconsistency

Game is much slower in progression and a little harder, especially on beginning. (remember that slave can now sell milk so its good source of cash)
Species: 8 base and 21 evolutions
Professions: 12

Installation:
- put dll to plugins folder in BepInEx

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changed mechanics:

Triats:

Racial triats:

Brothel changes:

New species mechanics:

Professions mechanics:

i think im to dum to istal it hm.

F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
Just to verify, this game has no NG+, correct?
Also, does difficulty affects how lazy Flora is? Having her sit her lazy ass for 1.5 days after a few dismantles is frustrating

zvnlot

Sep 16, 2020
Just to verify, this game has no NG+, correct?
Also, does difficulty affects how lazy Flora is? Having her sit her lazy ass for 1.5 days after a few dismantles is frustrating
I do not think there is an NG+. With Flora, you can only do 10 dismantles per day with Flora without overworking her, I think after 50 days this limit stops. As for whether difficulty affects the duration she stops working, I do not think it does

Also, does anyone know where the game or code sets the value 'ClientCanVisit', which is a property in the RoomData class?

Last edited:

ratholos12345

Mar 26, 2022
Is anyone able to give me outlines of all the slave character bodies? That would be a massive help to my work if not I'll try to figure out something soon

I'm making a Halo to start out with if this works well I'll start making more detailed artwork for the game. I'm only choosing the halo as its a really easy shape and I got to start somewhere simple as I'm a beginner. Because there are a lot of scenes characters can be in as there are so many monsters even a simple halo can be a little hard.

Last edited:

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
I was a little in hurry and I forgot to add dependency to my mod/plugin, so if you change name and it will loaded before my mod this will not work, you can add this dependency that way:
View attachment 2446676
Thanks for sending this extra stuff - unfortunately I think I'm too dumb to make use of it, like I said I have almost no coding experience so I'm not sure how to use this nor am I sure how to do any more with the submod you sent me than the wolf conception rate variable already present there.

Because of that I spent some more time trying to fix what was wrong with compiling the main mod itself again - I found that one of the errors about unexpected stuff was just that the decompiler seemed to have done something wrong, turning < and > into words like \003E and so on. Is it possible that Jetbrains I'm using for decompiling is just decompiling your code wrong, and that's why it won't recompile?

If you still want to help, could I ask, is it possible to get your source code to compile from without having to decompile, and could I double check what language it's meant to be in and what dependencies to add when trying to compile it? Most of the errors left after correcting the wrong characters seem to be things like "CS1525 Invalid expression term ')'" or "CS1001 Identifier expected" and it makes me feel like I've just got something simple set wrong, like it's trying to fit it into a format it doesn't need to.

I understand if you don't want to keep helping me through this by the way it's all good :) And if anyone in this thread doesn't want me to keep posting like this I can PM instead, I've left it in the thread like this in case any other amateurs like me are trying to figure out how to do this and want to follow along.

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
I have a few mod suggestions but this depends on how possible it is to actually create but feel free to read it anyway.

1. Changes or additional in animations (Animations in breeding rooms with orcs, wolves and/or goblins and such). Maybe include also different animations in VVIP rooms and VIP rooms.
2. We already have a FFM (two female and one male) 3p in the VVIP room , maybe a MMF (two male one female) for the VVIP or a different room.

That's all for my suggestion for now.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Is anyone able to give me outlines of all the slave character bodies? That would be a massive help to my work if not I'll try to figure out something soon
do you now has any stuff? you can reach out to
A middle-aged Femboy
we are now kinda collab to trying to mod anim and sprites.Though I am kinda busy and the progress is kinda stuck.
I need to create some tools to cut pictures based on text.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Still working on this, I have not finished it yet or got it working, but I took a pic of this proof of concept. Still have a bunch of errors and debugging to go through, still haven't gotten the sex animations to play yet.
damnnnn,now this is actually some ntr shxt.is your patch as BEPIN plugin or direct mod like mine?

If direct mod assets,I could help you automate it if I have time and I see the patch flow.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes