zvnlot

Sep 16, 2020
You really gonna throw that information out there without sharing with the rest of the class?
I updated my post to include the mod, I was hesitant to post it because I didn't exactly design it to be user friendly.

Last edited:

F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
I soft-locked myself right on the tutorial with the cheat menu, gave my starter slave a loli body so she couldnt produce breast milk to advance the milk tank segment lmao

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
I soft-locked myself right on the tutorial with the cheat menu, gave my starter slave a loli body so she couldnt produce breast milk to advance the milk tank segment lmao
not really you just need longer time and waste your own time.^_^

Shizurux

Jan 27, 2023
I modded the game to get the special npc slave girls at start of game.

View attachment 2442557

You get the girls by pressing the tilde key (~, `), the key should be to left of the 1 on your keyboard on the top left of the keyboard. The mod is specifically looking for the backtick key (`), which should be on the same key as the tilde, if it does not add the girls, try pressing shift with it, apparently some non-us keyboards have the ` and ~ swapped when pressing shift. If your keyboard doesn't have this key, try googling how to type a backtick/tilde.

If you don't have skip tutorials on, the screen will zoom in to nothing and no text will be shown, however you can hold control or repeatedly click and it should get you back to game.
I have not tested this for bugs yet.It works on v2.0.12.0, not sure what other versions it will work with.

Installation:
Have Bepinex 5 installed to game.
Drop the .dll file into plugins folder in the Bepinex folder.
it didn't work for me

Lithum

Aug 26, 2022
Скажите, пожалста, а откуда вообще эти слизневые гражданки?
Из гномок рождаются при подходящих эссенциях.
ты пойман за руку как дешевка, рукоблуд, марш в церковь
Achivement unlocked: " And broke ye the silence for thee Lord "
Had this same bug with complexbreeding mod, seems like the adult models don't have Eye type C set up, so when a gnome slave with C type face gives birth to a slime and it inherits type C eye this happens... can also happen with horses.
sounds logical since I had such bug with one female minotaur...

Reactions: TREPAN85

TREPAN85

Nov 28, 2021
Из гномок рождаются при подходящих эссенциях.

Achivement unlocked: " And broke ye the silence for thee Lord "

sounds logical since I had such bug with one female minotaur...
Спасибо. А что за мод? Я тут вроде все скачал-установил, а ничего подобного не видел. :(

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Do the modpack for the 2.0.14 version work with the 2.0.15 version? If not could anyone update that please?

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
guyverek
After a few restarts of Complex Breeding I'm getting more the hang of how to do things, I like the pop-cap on Master difficulty that keeps you from forever exponential expanding your operation because at a certain point there's just too much going on in vanilla and I can't focus on anything anyway.

Right now I'm trying to get a whole roster of Imps with 6 Feral for the 3x multiple conception + the Primal trait for constantly successive sex. I know you were talking about balance before; one thing I'm noticing so far is that my main player interest is to breed to the new slave evolutions like Werewolf, Succubus and so on, but in each case I'm finding they're not worth it once I get there, simply because their maintenance costs go way up with rarity it seems. Especially with how low the soft pop-cap is before maintenaince starts increasing across your operation, the only cost effective way I've found to stay afloat is to stay using the cheapest slave types - humans, rabbits, imps - and any higher tier slaves I've evolved and am keeping, I just keep for the novelty factor. But I'd really like to find more use out of them and make going for those higher-tier slave evolutions a rewarding strategy.

I know you're busy working on the mod already and you also get sent a lot of ideas, but can I ask, is there any way you could expose some of the variables to a text editor in your next versions? Before your mod, Krongorka here taught me how to edit the data files of the vanilla game and adjust those kinds of variables, and before that, I was using the Chaotic Market mod to do the same; I really enjoy balancing and rebalancing numbers to make a fun and challenging experience. I tried to set up Visual Studio to edit your mod but failed to get it to compile again properly. If there's any way I could get into rebalancing the numbers of Complex Breeding myself I'd really love to try and adjust some things to help balance it, either just for myself or for you to maybe look over and see if you like it, yourself.

Thanks for your continued work on the mod either way, it's really cool to get so much more depth and the longer-term pacing on the selective breeding to get essences is pretty cool.

EDIT: Oh and forgot to also give some feedback on the new slave jobs system - I really like it! It adds more interesting flavour to everyone, and having varying costs and a reason to keep looking through the slave market is really cool, rather than only ever buying one of each slave and never needing to care about the market ever again.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
The number of days since an update for the game is comfortably in the double digits. The previous one was almost a week gap. I think we’ve reached as “stable” as it’s gonna get.

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
Thx for feedback, can this configurations values be in bepinex like this:
View attachment 2445084
do it by files is to much hustle for me, sorry

If so, what values you would like to have configurable?
Through bepinex settings is fine for me, thanks! As long as it saves between reloading of the game that sounds good. For values I'd like to take whatever I can get but most important stuff to start with would be slave and monster stats and buy/sell prices, and brothel fees; being able to modify that for the monsters/slaves/slave evolutions would be really great.

I'd appreciate if there was a setting to modify body size type cosmetic of the different girl types too, I like full-bodied women and a lot of the Complex Breeding girls are too small for me :)

Thanks for offering!

EDIT: To be 100% clear, slave and monster stats meaning:
Damage during sex
Sex time
Conception rate
Growth time
Maintenaince cost
HP
Milk Quality, Production Rate, Capacity
Damage during pregnancy
Max concurrent conceptions

All that stuff for each of the races.

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
Oh, now I understand what you meant. You want more sandbox experience where you can just modify species etc.
Sorry I misunderstood you, I thought you want something like "add 3% to chance to get all essences" or "lower all maintaince by 20".

Well its a little hard to do it because I have my own configuration system which is bind with tooltips etc. and I would have to change this to do what you want, so Im afraid if you want something like that you need to modify my mod and edit values that way.
No sorry, I don't mean sandbox, I mean rebalancing. As you said, modifying your mod! For example, currently I don't use wolves, lizards, sheeps, gnomes, because their conception rate is much lower; I don't use elves or rarer evolved species like werewolves or succubuses or horses because their maintenaince cost is too high to make them cost effective in the economy. I'd like to rebalance them so that species who seem underpowered can be more useful, and those overpowered can be a little fairer.

Is there a way to modify your mod without decompiling and recompiling through Visual Studio? I decompiled Complex Breeding and then tried to do so but kept getting lots of errors when I tried to recompile the folder into a mod again. I know how to modify Monster Black Market's data.unity3d file thanks to Krongorka, but I'm guessing that won't work for modifying your mod. That's the reason I was asking if you could expose variables.

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
Oh now I understand you even better :D
Yeah, people probably will hate me for that but this mod will never be absolutly balanced (like in multiplayer when every player need to have equal chances), because for me if species is rare it dont mean that if good for underground breeding operation. I even plan rare species that have not good stats. (but of course game should be rewarding so this will be exceptions)
And one rebalancing problem is that there are not all features complete so balancing now is a little redundant.
For example Im in the middle of redoing brothel, where they will be clients from diffrent factions, and when you will have better reputation with specific faction more "picky" clients from this faction will show up a they can required that they want only rare or better species etc. but you will earn more money, and I also plan "sex skill" which will take part in brothel services and this skill will be learn by diffrent rate depended of species, for example succubus are good at learning that stuff. so this be the other variable which will destroy this absolute balance if it exists.

Can you show what errors you have, maybe I can help. All you need is:
- .net sdk 4.7.2
- add dependencies, some from game folder and some from bepinex

so it should be working with no problems
Your brothel changes sound awesome! Excited for that. I understand what you mean about your balancing approach. Even just features like your introduction of milk rate and milk quality are something I thought more about today and how that can change what species I think are good or not.

I appreciate you offering to help with the errors a lot! I'm not familiar with programming or Visual Studio and have just been trying to get it to work using what I can learn myself quickly. Let me try again right now and list what I do and what errors I get:

1. I copy ComplexBreeding.dll to its own folder to work on, and use JetBrains dotPeek to open it and Export to Project, creating .sln and .pdb files and adding project to Assembly Explorer.
2. I open the .sln file using Visual Studio 2022
3. I right-click the C# Complex Breeding header in Solution Explorer, click Properties, go to Reference Paths and add MonsterBlackMarket_Data and BepInEx\Core as reference paths
4. I right click "Solution 'ComplexBreeding'" and click Build Solution
5. I get hundreds of errors about unexpected characters, invalid tokens and expression terms, missing identifiers that were expected, the program wanting me to use a more updated version of C#, and missing ;'s that were expected.

I'm not a programmer so I'm sure I'm just doing something very dumb and wrong. If you do want to help I appreciate it! This is just me trying to recompile it without any changes - but I think if I can understand how to compile this successfully it seems pretty easy for me to go around and adjust the number variables in your mod's code to change things around, so I'd appreciate the help a lot to get it compiling.

I'll attach the error log outputs here in a text file - I'm sure this is something really obvious to people who know how to actually program, but I'm just a user trying to reverse engineer this and modify it so I really don't know anything at all.

someidiot739

May 26, 2021
Different races have different milk values. Lemme look them up real quick...
Humans and Dragons are .5 per second.
Small Furries and Elves are 1 per second.
Regular Furries are 1.5 per second.
Dwarves are 2 per second.
what about l0lis? or do they keep their same racial growth? because i thought they were always slow

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
what about l0lis? or do they keep their same racial growth? because i thought they were always slow
Unclear. Loli is a modifier put on top of a character, not its own specific racial type.
Maybe there is a cap on milk production, same as the cap on breast size? ...If there is, it isn't in a place I can just look it up and tell you about.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes