XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Wish we had a sandbox mode to mess around with for things like this that unlocks all the vendors by default, as it feels rather annoying waiting around for everything to unlock when trying to get new species.
well you can do that relatively easy as long as you have $$,you can cut time required by 2-3 times.
also you can speed up the game well for basse game is 5x my extreme easymod is 10x though,sxx time be like 1,2,3.

KatThatSmiles

Mar 15, 2022
For the lastpart u need to upgrade a slaveroom with Barbara using her upgrade tool on the room til it says Classroom.
Ah, this was the part I didn't understand. Thanks! Didn't know if classroom was a new room or some existing room remade to the new function.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone managed to beat the game without selling and buying slaves? While "no selling" (giving slaves to Amilia is not selling, as you're not getting any money) part is easy (even without using tentacles, brothel gives you plenty of income and selling milk and disassembled parts can sustain you somewhat. The "no buying" part is much trickier. You can get werewolf by picking Flora and Niel first, which leaves you with a few days to get origin dna and create werewolf without buying it, but you can't do the same with orcs - the first npc arrives at 11th day, and you need to give the first orc at the end of 15th, and you need two npcs to create new species
This sounds interesting actually, I might try this challenge out. Thanks for the neat idea

Vanry

Dec 27, 2020
that is very weird,did you make sure the version is the same as my patch?2.0.15?
because i didnt edit any scripts,but only add the paydata....hmmmmmm..sorry have no idea.
You can try delete the game,*make sure you backup your mod setting etc, then do reinstall

copy the base game,then copy and paste the dlc then replace with my data.unity and pray that it works,

if it doesnt then I have no idea,unless you sent me your xxx_Data/whole game and I scan and extract and compare.
I been using the v2.0.15.1 and already have try a completely new clean installation. It looks like it always gets stuck between each transition in the game like the naming of the residence and between the days you have to pay off.

Here's my xxx_data

RustySmoke

Oct 26, 2018
guyverek, I've noticed that gnomes (and, probably, all other races with "young" stage and 0.6 health consumption during pregnancy) will die when pregnant if you leave them in a slave cage and don't give milk (usually happens when pixies take them to rest before giving birth). That's because in young stage they either have less health regen on take more damage from pregnancy, so they can't outheal it. Pixies won't do anything until slave is at full health, so they'll just die after some time. Not sure if this is intentional.
Also noticed a few times that girls in brothel can give birth to random essences (for example, "clean" human slave without essences gave birth to slave with Feral 1, from yellow client with Sacred 1)

Reactions: Khalic
Apr 16, 2019
guyverek, I've noticed that gnomes (and, probably, all other races with "young" stage and 0.6 health consumption during pregnancy) will die when pregnant if you leave them in a slave cage and don't give milk (usually happens when pixies take them to rest before giving birth). That's because in young stage they either have less health regen on take more damage from pregnancy, so they can't outheal it. Pixies won't do anything until slave is at full health, so they'll just die after some time. Not sure if this is intentional.
Also noticed a few times that girls in brothel can give birth to random essences (for example, "clean" human slave without essences gave birth to slave with Feral 1, from yellow client with Sacred 1)
Nice catch there about the young stage and 0.6 HP consumption, I keep wondering some of the slaves keep dying while pregnant

Wow, nice catch, that is true (I probably just lower pregnency damage to not mess with this part of the code)
View attachment 2438879

I will check this brothel bug but for now I need do some other work so probably next update will take some time but thx for reporting this
Thanks man for the keep updated mods (y)(y) been loving the profession update, balances out the high maintenance of slaves at later stages

ratholos12345

Mar 26, 2022
guyverek can you give me the things you'd want most artwork wise? I can defiantly help asset wise I'll have to ask someone about how to implement it in game but since some assets have already been changed it might be possible. If I'm wrong and the max number of assets is already hardcoded then I'd like to know as I don't want to get my hopes up if I can't help.

wait how do I highlight his name like the other posts. I'd like to help I'm just new to this site

Last edited:

KatThatSmiles

Mar 15, 2022
guyverek
I sent you a message about an idea for the player character, not sure if you prefer message over posts here. However, I was wondering what tool you were using for modding? When I tried to decompile the mod into Visual Studio to read through some of the code, it worked fine but then trying to recompile it caused errors related to "type or namespace 'MBMScripts". Are you using unity or did I just mess up when decompiling?

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
guyverek
I sent you a message about an idea for the player character, not sure if you prefer message over posts here. However, I was wondering what tool you were using for modding? When I tried to decompile the mod into Visual Studio to read through some of the code, it worked fine but then trying to recompile it caused errors related to "type or namespace 'MBMScripts". Are you using unity or did I just mess up when decompiling?
the decompiled stuff doesnt include the MBMscripts you need to add that manually into your sln..
are you interested in collab modding,if yes then this problem can be solved easily.I already have a working base setup....

ratholos12345

Mar 26, 2022
the decompiled stuff doesnt include the MBMscripts you need to add that manually into your sln..
are you interested in collab modding,if yes then this problem can be solved easily.I already have a working base setup....
Can I help I can only really give new artwork but if thats useful let me know.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Can I help I can only really give new artwork but if thats useful let me know.
definitely.
TLDR,replacing is easy,I can probably even automate the replacing
Adding is slightly hard but possible.However you probably will need spine editor/runtime to test things out.

ratholos12345

Mar 26, 2022
definitely.
TLDR,replacing is easy,I can probably even automate the replacing
Adding is slightly hard but possible.However you probably will need spine editor/runtime to test things out.
OK so if my skills are only really in the pixel/vector art level how do I begin transferring that stuff over to spine/runtime. I was hoping it would be as easy as making the art aspects and then someone else turn that into a a object the NPC's can use. like a halo or angle wings maybe different tail types. I have zero game development knowledge despite being a programmer myself. I'd love to learn but I might struggle. hell if there is a good youtube tutorial just let me know. This game is one of my favorites and I'd want to contribute any way I can.

My best is making a texture right now essentially but I can copy this artstyle.

Reactions: Kile reeze

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
OK so if my skills are only really in the pixel/vector art level how do I begin transferring that stuff over to spine/runtime. I was hoping it would be as easy as making the art aspects and then someone else turn that into a a object the NPC's can use. like a halo or angle wings maybe different tail types. I have zero game development knowledge despite being a programmer myself. I'd love to learn but I might struggle. hell if there is a good youtube tutorial just let me know. This game is one of my favorites and I'd want to contribute any way I can.

here is a quick tldr,i wrote before,https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-15-1-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-10145013

Sorry for late reply, i actually and FINALLY decided to put effort to create and polish my asset automating patcher,so now its partial automated
So here is a SLIGHTLY THiCCER*&LonGer player Brown pp into niel's hole.
brownpp_intonielhole.PNG
moving stuff to spine is not hard as long as you have the game stuff*(nope,lol i think need manualy map texture if folder import fails)

However spine editor is not free.If you are willing to sacrifice a bit of money to buy then I think you can go smoothly,
heck if you ever face problem in spine ,you can contact the dev.since you are a PAID customer.

-PS,you are actually right,you can Totally just contribute art and let others do the adding.its just that we currently dont have a consistent team or people to add* or use the extra asset.

--adding new stuff should be possible and I can now actually try put more effort automating the patching 40-90% if anyone actually has new asset/arts.HOWEVER, anything still needs the code to run and for that I think guyverek has more experience,as shown in CBM. he/she even figured out to mixmatch the hair ear tail,etc.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2022

I can pretty much only tell you how to extract and import textures and give you a link to cracked spine pro, but thats about all I know. I tried using Nephilim50's guide as a reference and tried using a cracked version of spine 3.8.75, but I couldn't unpack the atlas file on it unfortunately, meaning I can't access the animation.
Works fine when I am unpacking NoR assets tho

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Vanry tried to do a clean remod.I thing I messed up something i didnt notice before.
If this works ping me back.I will use this modding method later.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
duplicate the player character,yes but hard need plugin.
increase rate which brothel customer shows up.yes also need code plugin edit.i think the rate is in client script right?@guyverek

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
that's weird then i dont think your data.unity has any corruption,but maybe other files is corrupted.letme check
at the beginnning you mean like a new game?
I could not reproduce that problem
editedmineseemsok.PNG
in my side didnt seems to have any problem changing it.

Maybe you need to redownload the game or something?that seems weird though..... hmmmm ahhh maybe the dll fcked up.thats all where the code is.
let me try finishing my work and then I do my extreme easy mod v2 then I start a new game.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes