RustySmoke

Oct 26, 2018
guyverek

It's understandable to get angry when someone criticizes the work you're doing for free, and it's up to you whether to share it or keep it private. Many will miss your mod, I'm sure of it, but no one has the right to demand anything, we've already received a lot from you

About the balance stuff and just general ideas:
  • Profession costs are actually fine in my opinion, there're some early game professions that don't cost too much and late game ones, that you can get later in sandbox section of the game.
  • Essence upgrade chances feel lower after 0.3.0.0, and while this shouldn't be an issue during sandbox, I have to build brothel first and then focus on getting feral 3 if I want to have a chance to get past first minotaur request (tried this only on hard, on easy you can probably get away with just creating enough of the with origin DNA).
  • How about taking into account number of different essences already present in same gender parent when trying to add another one? So, first essence in almost guaranteed (less "empty" slaves and monsters), second has the same chances as now, and from third on chances to add new essence are lower and lower (so, harder to breed slave with all essences, and less clutter overall)
  • Really miss health regen upgrade for slave cages, high-health slaves take ages to get back to full health. Maybe scaling regeneration with max health?
  • As I understand, (most) room upgrades effects are disabled, but the upgrades themselves are still there. So, is it possible to remove disabled upgrades, as was done with slave cages (which now have only classroom)?
  • Is it possible to make pixies work even when boxes in "pixy detail options" are unchecked? Currently, this menu acts as both "allowed jobs" and "default jobs", so all new slaves get corresponding boxes checked and pixies do only these jobs. If you then add another job only to certain salves (capsule usage, for example), pixies won't do this until you add this job to their options (which also makes in default for all new slaves)
  • Scaling pixie requirements with their number. For example, each pixie adds 20% to the required number of disassembled slaves, not cumulative (so, first pixie is 20, second is 24, 5th is 40, 5/6/10 correspondingly if you get all upgrades)
  • Scaling slave buy prices with time (capped at 50th day)
  • Taking slave and monster essences into account when selling
  • More room levels? Same graphic (maybe slight recolor), but more expensive and with built-in upgrades, for example, lvl2 slave cage has +2 health regen and costs 1000, lvl3 has +4 regen and costs 5000, hospital cures disease and costs 10000
  • Monster training? Similar to professions, to add incentive to buy monsters past the first one

CoconutPanda

Formerly 'BukoPanda'
Dec 23, 2019
possible but need artist and some animator.currently only Krongorka can solo animation and texture editing.
Which is probably EXTREMELY TIRING and Hard.
if we were to target all 6 NPC getting all thing setup.
I can only try help automating the patches if I gets the mods and see if there is a pattern a way to systematically recreate.

and then we need the code to work...for that I wouldnt worry too much.
I believe guyverek /surgy/ other modders probably can do some work around or add support.
>BTW,this feature is listed in my post and has a priority of P2,so..I feel your desire :D
I feel like this is kinda possible with the future updates in the game. There is a possibility there's still more updates to come beside from bug fixing. Since there is still one npc you can't brainwash or atleast have an H scene yet.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
*as a response/my logical analysis and explaination to small conflicts some post before.
Personally I think the core point of modding is to allow flexibility(which is what some expect).

BUT,Of course no one is going to have equal game balance agreement.
The core thing everyone need to understand is this mod* Complex Breeding Mod is a MONOLITH mod.

So....Its just like equal to any other BASE game.GTA,SKYRIM its just THAT.1 thing.

and its complex just like our world.A==1 ,is NOT always B==1

So PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT guyverek to make YOURIDEA==THEMOD

ITS 99.999% not going to happen.BUT,ideas is always welcomed.
which is why I created>https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...c-team-apple-pie.124772/page-199#post-9985544

to remind myself to see all possibility

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
I feel like this is kinda possible with the future updates in the game. There is a possibility there's still more updates to come beside from bug fixing. Since there is still one npc you can't brainwash or atleast have an H scene yet.
X to Doubt,BUT,I hope the dev prove me wrong really hard for this. ^_^

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
guyverek
I feel some of your frustrations, but here's a thing: you can't please everyone and you also don't have to. No point in overreacting, seriously. Afterall, devs not sending you reports/strikes (which I had when I made H-games videos, and one of the reasons why I stopped that for good).
Damnnn.....that experience...

KatThatSmiles

Mar 15, 2022
guyverek
  • Is it possible to make pixies work even when boxes in "pixy detail options" are unchecked? Currently, this menu acts as both "allowed jobs" and "default jobs", so all new slaves get corresponding boxes checked and pixies do only these jobs. If you then add another job only to certain salves (capsule usage, for example), pixies won't do this until you add this job to their options (which also makes in default for all new slaves)
I'm assuming what they mean is how the base game recently added a feature wherein if you allow pixies to do a job, it'll auto assign that job for every new girl you acquire and they're wondering if there's a way to prevent it from doing this.

Also, you've done an amazing job on your mod! it feels like playing an entirely different game and I'm eager to see where you go from here with it.

RustySmoke

Oct 26, 2018
If I can be honest, it hard to make this mod private when this community have some many amazing people.
For example realzzhzzh, he check my mod one day after release and play 500 days in it. He reports me bugs which accour only when you have very developed slaves etc. so staff that I can't possibly check by myself if I want to have any time to develop new features. In 0.3.0.4 he give my idea to split jobs in professions to that not fully depraved knight cannot go to advanture because its immersion breaking.

Some tip: rabbits, wolf, sheeps and sometime lizards start with feral +1, if you lucky you can get hunter profession and you start with +2 feral.
Feral essence give you possiblity to born slave current species after sex with werewolfs.
Werewolfs (monster) starts with feral to. You breed your feral slaves with werewolfs until you get slave/monster with bigger tier feral then replace this new slave/monster and continue selective breeding.
But yes I understand that it is sometimes hard and you can be not very lucky.
I want do some changes to brothel that will help you with that but that will be in future.

I remove features like that and want to repleced them with more organic features using slaves etc. like for example priests and paladins have chance to heal your not fully healthy slaves. (they will be more healing options like that in the future)

View attachment 2434976

Yes I will remove them, but its low priority.

Im very sorry, english its not my native language and after read this many times I can't understand what is the problem. :(

I think this is idea for cool seperate mod. In my mod Im trying to remove manditory killing slaves for pixies/likeability and body parts.
Thanks for the tips, i'll try them in my next master difficulty attempt (also thanks for the changes for easy difficulty!).
I'll try to explain what i mean with pixies, but that's also more of an idea for another mod:
We have this window, let it be "Pixie options":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We also have this window, let it be "Slave options":
Everything from Pixie options gets applied to Slave options of all new slaves, and that's ok, no problem with it. The issue is that when something disabled in Pixie options, and enabled in Slave options, pixies won't do this job. So, currently it works like this:
And i think it should be like this:
So that you can, for example, have "automatic sale of children" Slave option OFF for new slaves by default, and have pixies still tag and sell children of slaves with Slave option ON (currently they don't even get tagged if you have Pixie option OFF). Essentially, instead of 3 windows with "default settings for new slaves", "settings for selected slave" and "allowed jobs" we have 2: "default settings for new slaves AND allowed jobs" and "settings for selected slave"

Last edited:

RustySmoke

Oct 26, 2018
I see but this logic is only for capsules, and for selling is for some reason always taking from mother setttings.
View attachment 2435328

I dont use capsules because it feels a little like cheating so I do not experience this but you think its better if this always be set off for new slaves?
Actually, you're right, and I see no issue with how default values are set. I'll test it for a bit, there's a chance that I am completely delusional

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
hi guys, i would like to ask some help on installing mods, specifically guyverek's complex breeding, cause im not sure what i have to do, i installed vortex but i dont even know where to start (if necessary i have no coding skills either)

And a seconf thing, how does brainwashing work? i have 666 souls but i cant brainwash anyone, there was a requirement i belive but dont know what that requirement is
Also i dont know if it's because i need to brainwash someone first to proceed but tentacle rooms dont give me anymore souls then the 666 i already have

RustySmoke

Oct 26, 2018
Actually, you're right, and I see no issue with how default values are set. I'll test it for a bit, there's a chance that I am completely delusional
So, i tested it for a bit, and it seems that Slave settings (for new slaves) are equal to Pixie settings at the moment of slave's generation (so, when market is refreshed or when she's conceived, NOT the moment of birth or purchase), and are independent from mother's settings (tested this both with and without complex breeding mod). My info about pixie's behavior after that seems to be correct (so, if Pixie setting if OFF and Slave setting is ON, pixie won't do anything). Couldn't notice any differences in capsule or autosell settings behavior, maybe i missed something

Last edited:

RustySmoke

Oct 26, 2018
hi guys, i would like to ask some help on installing mods, specifically guyverek's complex breeding, cause im not sure what i have to do, i installed vortex but i dont even know where to start (if necessary i have no coding skills either)

And a seconf thing, how does brainwashing work? i have 666 souls but i cant brainwash anyone, there was a requirement i belive but dont know what that requirement is
Also i dont know if it's because i need to brainwash someone first to proceed but tentacle rooms dont give me anymore souls then the 666 i already have
You need to install BepInEx - just drop the contents of archive from their github release into the game folder, so it looks like this:
Then drop ComplexBreeding.dll in plugins folder.
To brainwash NPC, you need to max out her likeability first

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
You need to install BepInEx - just drop the contents of archive from their github release into the game folder, so it looks like this:
Then drop ComplexBreeding.dll in plugins folder.
To brainwash NPC, you need to max out her likeability first
Sorry man i drop the complexbreeding.dll in the CORE folder in bepinex right?
and likeability is depravation? cause it is at max, if not where can i find likeability? i dont see it

Crimsondawn

May 15, 2018
Sorry man i drop the complexbreeding.dll in the CORE folder in bepinex right?
and likeability is depravation? cause it is at max, if not where can i find likeability? i dont see it
The plugin folder for Bepin is in the same level as Core folder, if you don't see the plugin folder you need to run the game first once to populate it.

The likeability he's talking about is with the main NPCs, Amelia/flora etc. and thats the percentage number that you see under them that is increased generally by finishing their missions you see when clicking on that likeability percentage number

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
The plugin folder for Bepin is in the same level as Core folder, if you don't see the plugin folder you need to run the game first once to populate it.

The likeability he's talking about is with the main NPCs, Amelia/flora etc. and thats the percentage number that you see under them that is increased generally by finishing their missions you see when clicking on that likeability percentage number
thank you man
the plugin folder doesnt appear even tho i reran the game

Crimsondawn

May 15, 2018
thank you man
the plugin folder doesnt appear even tho i reran the game
Just to be sure, you did have the Bepinex v5.4.21 and you either unpacked the .rar file in the folder with MonsterBlackMarket.exe or unzipped it and put all the contents in the folder with the .exe?

KatThatSmiles

Mar 15, 2022
Question about the complex breeding mod, what are the actual mechanics behind passing along essence? Having played two games at this point, I've yet to see anything go beyond +2 of an essence type, even when being matched up with another +2 of the same type across 25+ attempts, even with the 75% reduced chance of decreasing essence. What are the actual %s of these passing on or upgrading? I know you've mentioned that higher level essences are harder to get, but even getting two +1s to become a single +2 feels like it takes ~20ish days, and that's only getting one of them to +2, not both.

Related to the above, what are your thoughts on adding a trait, like the robust bloodline but sort of the opposite, that increases the likelihood of passing on traits or a single use item that increases the odds of the next offspring having those traits?

Crimsondawn

May 15, 2018
Question about the complex breeding mod, what are the actual mechanics behind passing along essence? Having played two games at this point, I've yet to see anything go beyond +2 of an essence type, even when being matched up with another +2 of the same type across 25+ attempts, even with the 75% reduced chance of decreasing essence. What are the actual %s of these passing on or upgrading? I know you've mentioned that higher level essences are harder to get, but even getting two +1s to become a single +2 feels like it takes ~20ish days, and that's only getting one of them to +2, not both.

Related to the above, what are your thoughts on adding a trait, like the robust bloodline but sort of the opposite, that increases the likelihood of passing on traits or a single use item that increases the odds of the next offspring having those traits?
The actual percentages I don't know nor looked at, but from playing both sides do not have to have the essence for it to increase, so you could use a blank male, the player character in the estate for example, with any female and you will get increases in essences. Mind you ComplexBreeding is definitely more focused around the sandbox portion of the game rather than the initial 50 days so the upgrading will take some time.

KatThatSmiles

Mar 15, 2022
if slave have 1 tier essence and monster have 1 tier essence chance are 11% for slave to have upgraded essence
How does this function in the brothel? Do clients default to a +1 only? Also, does the player character have any essences? Since money's harder to come by, that could be an bonus for getting the mansion.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes