Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Sorry for spaming for people not interested in mod but I added new version of my mod where I added professions feature, some minor improvement like slave quick info when hover etc.
If someone want to play then it is on my original post.

Original post

Changes are describe in "Changelog" and "professions mechanics" sections.
This mod is big enough for it's own thread. It would be great to have, so people interested in mod can discuss or find instruction for the mod there.

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
What affects how fast each slave generates milk? I noticed some generate two milk units at a time.

Lithum

Aug 26, 2022
Sorry for spaming for people not interested in mod but I added new version of my mod where I added professions feature, some minor improvement like slave quick info when hover etc.

Original post

Hey, guyverek, thanks for the mod, it's marvelous.
I begun new game and now i don't receive payment in brothel, like +0 and that's it. Is it a bug or I missing something?

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
Different races have different milk values. Lemme look them up real quick...
Humans and Dragons are .5 per second.
Small Furries and Elves are 1 per second.
Regular Furries are 1.5 per second.
Dwarves are 2 per second.
Aaahh, that explains. I was wondering why the dwarf was pumping so much milk. Thanks!

Lithum

Aug 26, 2022
Thx for trying this out. I started to rebalance brothel but its extremely hard code to change without replacing big methods.
Paying in brothel is much lower for now, but you will get pay with better tier species and better rooms then gloryhole.
I just want some prevetion to extremaly big earnings because they invalid other means of earnings like milk selling and work from professions. (which is point of this mod)

Brothel will have total rework but I need to figure some things out and of course this need time also.
damn, I chose brothel first and it came out with nothing, game lost))

Crimsondawn

May 15, 2018
@guyverek

Was playing the 3.0 version of ComplexBreeding mod of yours and not sure if it's because I'm using v2.0.15.1, but when you get the special slaves from the NPCs, at least with the inu from the brothel twins, and you hover over them it lags hard for a bit before displaying the info on them. When I first noticed this it actually crashed the game as well. Everything else seemed to be working fine though so some interaction isn't happy there.

Lithum

Aug 26, 2022
Probably some people dont know this, but when you put girl with low depravation level your base earning in brothel are basicly zero. Thats logic from base game that is hard to change because pay fee method also contains not only calculate pay value but also giving achievements for brothel and giving reputation increase (it only missing feature for making dinner after you are tired playing)
All my gals were fully deprivated :unsure:

Aug 21, 2018
guyverek

Man, I remember when your mod was a proof of concept, now it's only 0.3.0.0 and has much great content, I wonder how it'll turn out on 1.0.0.0

Or even 0.5.0.0 it's probably one of the best best overhaul mods I saw here on F95.

I know you're using game assets but I wonder if it's possible if someone can use those assets as a base the species mentionned without modifying the originals. I know it's just me asking too much of you but just like you already stated. This game has ALOT of unused potential. With you and our boi Krongorka and many others invested in modding the game like Sparky and lots more.

Let me explain. Just like TES V Skyrim, people create entire NPCs/locations/weapons/apparel etcc... based on original game assets whom Bethesda allowed modding, hence why even till now I see many mods even adding new locations, new lore, new quests etc and why even tho Skyrim is 11 years old ! I along alot of people are still playing it.

For instance: (Ideas and suggestions)

1) For Angels imagine finally scripting Wings... Or even if it's not possible. Just a Ring above a Human slave, if Wings are possible then black wings changes it to "Fallen Angel" with different traits.

For other slave races just like Lamia/Sirens (With fish tails)/Crocogirls (Tho one can make it a variation of "Dragonian" race/Cowgirls etc... It might be hard... I wonder if it's even possible, I'd like the input of the experts on this matter.

2) Professions are an genius addition and it can be developped even further. If it's possible, make a new "Ground" building (Labeled "Office" or the "Classroom" one you added) (Probably using the new building where NPCs are situated when brainwashed as a base for it) and allow male brothel customers to have a "profession" trait, there's a chance that customer could teach the slave that profession. Maybe a slider which signifies how much did a slave learn about said profession in order to do it.

3) Probably the addition that I wanted Team Apple Pie to make in the DLC but never came. Half Specifies with Monsters/Customers. With the addition of "Essence" in your mod. This can be possible, for example: If an Orc breeds an Elf, there's a chance a half elf with Orc features be born (Tho low chance) and that adds to the variation but it might requires more and more work.
If a Customer with "Feral" essence breeds a Human, there's a chance you get a Beast Girl with Half Traits. (Neko/Kistune etc...)

Perhaps even UnknownDevDot can make some sort of DLC including your mod which include it... They did change the game structure to MONO which means easy modding and means that they allow people to mod the game however they want, just like Skyrim.

Thanks and I can't wait for how 1.0 would be. Maybe it'll be full on expansion and they can use it for their next game. Kudos

Lifekai

Jul 6, 2017
@guyverek

Was playing the 3.0 version of ComplexBreeding mod of yours and not sure if it's because I'm using v2.0.15.1, but when you get the special slaves from the NPCs, at least with the inu from the brothel twins, and you hover over them it lags hard for a bit before displaying the info on them. When I first noticed this it actually crashed the game as well. Everything else seemed to be working fine though so some interaction isn't happy there.
same... lag/crash as soon as my cursor gets close and can't sell/butcher them as they are all marked.

Lifekai

Jul 6, 2017
yep fixed it, sold them bitch right away... now i just need to fix my daily 30/50k-

ohh and btw! we need a clothing mod... my little fairy need a little maid outfit!

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2019

Original post

Man been waitin update for a while, thanks for the good work!

Also, I think maybe this kind of mod and some other mods that I've seen here sometimes in the thread should make new threads only for mods related. Your mod not even in the 'extra' so, it makes it harder to find any update posts. (I know I can use 'search' button etc but still). Still I appreciate much for the updates thanks man! (y)(y)(y)

Nov 9, 2022
Hey guyverek, can you give a quick rundown on how you modded the game and what you used? I only have Nephilim50's guide for NoR modding as a reference, but I feel like I'm running in circles.
I'm trying to add some new textures and animations, but I barely have any idea where to start. I can rip the assets but Asset Bundle Extractor won't open them, I can't run Spine pro, and I have DnSpy and somewhat know the syntax of C# but just barely via C++. It might be easier if I open Mbm in Unityhub, but I don't even know how to do that.
This is the first time I'm modding something, so anything is appreciated.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

Original post

Cosmetic potions became monster-only in your mod for some reason.
'Hunters' have a weird description that implies they're magical. Is this intended?
The stupid massive cost boosts are stupid. Normal human sells for 40, Witch sells for 300... Normal human 500, Witch over ten thousand? Buying them is insane, so they just take up slots in the market.
The reason Corrupted slaves don't take damage is they stop resisting. While being against them taking no damage is acceptable, having them take the same damage isn't.
50 minimum health is too low, as there is a non-zero chance they die in a Tentacle Room, which isn't supposed to be possible. Lower the damage of Tentacle Rooms or up the health of Rabbits and Goblins, even by 1 or 2.
Loli-type characters do not have milk pump or upper clothes sprites for 'Small' tit size. Cosmetic, but it's literally the same size as flat visually, so disable that size for them or give them 'small' graphics ported from Adults.
Milk traits don't seem to take effect all the time. At least humans seem unaffected by capacity or cost effects, while Goblins do.
Being able to fulfill requests early is nice, but being forced to prevents selling monsters for money immediately, resulting in tight budgets the first few days, and going into debt day 2 on any difficulty above easy. Either allow some way to sell monsters without fulfilling the request, or nix the feature altogether.

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
After beating the game, isnt it strange that monsters can get traits that only affect girls? Seems like birthing girls was cut content. Also why mixed monster girls having sex with humans in the brother only result in mixed monsters, logically it would dilute the monster away. Difficulty kinda removed in there :cautious:

Anyway ill try the mod, looks cool. Inshallah we get centaur girls one days.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes