Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
no.gif

Better yet if it's possible tho; add a raid warning on a random day and give the players a choice either to bribe the inspectors on site during the raid or sell/dispose all your monsters and breeders including a fine, percentage to proc said raid is vary by difficulty like; easy=2~5%, Medium=6~8%, Hard=9~12% and master is capped at 15%.
I think this was actually planned in some way, because I remember seeing some sprites with law-enforcement theme.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CivilizedHangman

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Probably not what you're looking for but in my mod I'm adding jobs to add some flavor to slaves. And some jobs will have cleaning room service once per day :)
View attachment 2423326
Yes! that'd be amazing! if you had in the pixie list the ability to drop slaves at the shower as well that'd be fantastic, tired of having slaves covered in cum serving in a brothel ffs

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
View attachment 2423743

I think this was actually planned in some way, because I remember seeing some sprites with law-enforcement theme.
They probably thought of going through that route just like black market but either decided to scrap it or will implement in the third DLC; probably will be named sum shit like Kingdom Attack or along the lines since Rune showing up and ask us to make tentacle rooms is probably a foreshadowing of amassing armies.
But just a theory tho.

Vanry

Dec 27, 2020
possible but why its endless* you iike challenge?
edit:suppose I can make it say until 1000 days is this enough?The numbers will be fixed* per patch(it will be generated one time from my computer.)
yeah, with 1000 days would be enough. I just want something to do after beating the game or i feel empty watching the screen xd.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterBlackMarket-2.0.15.1DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: TREPAN85

Dybolom

May 11, 2019
MonsterBlackMarket-2.0.15.1DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
That is one annoying captcha you got there mate.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
so 2.0.1.4 + DLC I guess the Tits mod isn't working? I can't put large or average tits on bunnies and I thought it would unlock the SUGOI DEKAI huge tits for most of them?

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023

v2.0.15.1
1. Fixed the slave settings in the VVIP room of the gallery
2. Deleted the SOLD display of babies born in personal territory
3. Deleted the duplication of maintenance costs in the information window of
slaves Fixed an issue where the Sheepman with the ability was not applied when he was with a Salamander5
. Fixed the text of the "Scary" trait

DLC v2.2
1. Fixed the problem that the semen of the boobs overlaps in the barbara scene
Is there an android version?

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Better yet if it's possible tho; add a raid warning on a random day and give the players a choice either to bribe the inspectors on site during the raid or sell/dispose all your monsters and breeders including a fine, percentage to proc said raid is vary by difficulty like; easy=2~5%, Medium=6~8%, Hard=9~12% and master is capped at 15%.
raid to check??check what?by that plot logic wouldnt amilia get caught first?^_^,damn .

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes