Jan 18, 2023
They relatively recently posted enemies and positions. Also that they reconsidered making the kids the girls have as young party members instead of instantly making them grow up.
View attachment 2425047 View attachment 2425044
Truth to be told. Considering some unused files in MBM that make reference to a combat system, it appears that the devs will make a DLC content a new game. Lets see how it goes, personally i hope that it will add some self insertion instead of only watch monsters do the action.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Truth to be told. Considering some unused files in MBM that make reference to a combat system, it appears that the devs will make a DLC content a new game. Lets see how it goes, personally i hope that it will add some self insertion instead of only watch monsters do the action.
mansion?

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
raid to check??check what?by that plot logic wouldnt amilia get caught first?^_^,damn .
Well we don't HAVE to follow a realistic logic in the first place.
Besides our boss at that point in time is Amilia so in order for it to flow smoothly storywise she can just say; "There will be a raid tonight, don't expect any help so handle this yourself." Then come night phase Amilia, Flora and Rune just won't appear that night.

lolman0

Apr 11, 2020
I guess the Orcs became a little shy on the latest update... or is it only in my game?
I have downloaded the new version without any addons and deleted the old version, I have deleted the appdata save files.

• Haha
Reactions: XYZoUSAMA

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I guess the Orcs became a little shy on the latest update... or is it only in my game?
I have downloaded the new version without any addons and deleted the old version, I have deleted the appdata save files.
Kinda reminds me of a tweak I was planning to make pre-DLC release. It basically disabled "main" sprite sheet data and only renders 'outline' and 'shadow' sprite.

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
Lost one of the slaves cause she gave birth in the manor. A pixie's trying to transfer her to the normal estate and never reaches it. Anyone know how to fix it?

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
Lost one of the slaves cause she gave birth in the manor. A pixie's trying to transfer her to the normal estate and never reaches it. Anyone know how to fix it?
Ah well, she reached there in like 10+ days. Any way to prevent this from happening though? Using the modpack but PixiesInPrivate is disabled. Is the only solution to manually disable pixies for each girl I want in the Manor?

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Ah well, she reached there in like 10+ days. Any way to prevent this from happening though? Using the modpack but PixiesInPrivate is disabled. Is the only solution to manually disable pixies for each girl I want in the Manor?
If you reallly want birth in mansion just make sure nearby it has a birthroom.tada.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Well we don't HAVE to follow a realistic logic in the first place.
Besides our boss at that point in time is Amilia so in order for it to flow smoothly storywise she can just say; "There will be a raid tonight, don't expect any help so handle this yourself." Then come night phase Amilia, Flora and Rune just won't appear that night.
huh.i see hm.well maybe guyverek could make it a thing and add into the monolith complex breed mod.

Carlos42

Dec 5, 2019
Hey guyverek
Could you please share us your .sln of your ComplexBreeding mod ?
I tried with dotPeek as you said buf it seems like some references are missing
I would like to try to make some changes/add new stuff in your mod if you agree of course :D

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Hey guyverek
Could you please share us your .sln of your ComplexBreeding mod ?
I tried with dotPeek as you said buf it seems like some references are missing
I would like to try to make some changes/add new stuff in your mod if you agree of course :D
if you want we can try open a github org to mod systematically add (alternative patches) or whatnot.
like style 1 in folder "astyle" that changes human trait
then in style 2 in folder "bstyle" that changes xx interface

The best benefit would be having a common setup and reproducible mod
Which can guarentee it build and works!

not only that we can create shared mod patches.shared effort to fix bug,add features,etc.

We then can sync with the main*dev code periodically.

as far as I know,this repo
is the only public repo.It has misll tools and some mods for the v9-10 modpack.but i dont think should mix with CBM since this mod is BIG.

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
aight so is there any way to fix it?
unfortunately i think your data is corrupted or whatnot. redownload reinstall remod.
prov2_0_15_1works.PNG
reversely i think your bug is cool.sent me your xxx_Data folder I want to see if I can reproduce your error or not.

if its possible me and kronga maybe can create a cool* mod,transparent sxx scene,lol

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes