unspelled

Jun 20, 2017
Also, you very well can make monsters breed thier mothers, and it is in fact extremely proftable to do so in order to create super monsters very quickly.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is it me or pixies are bugged? even though I ticked all the boxes they don't really take the milked slaves out of the milking room or put the new girls into the capsule room.

Laser

May 30, 2017
Is it me or pixies are bugged? even though I ticked all the boxes they don't really take the milked slaves out of the milking room or put the new girls into the capsule room.
Not having an issue with either of these things.
Did you manually add them to the milking room, or did you interact with the slaves while milking? Those seem to stop the pixies from moving them back after milking.

As for the capsule room, the only reason I can think of is you do not have capsule maintenance ticked for pixies on the overhead bar (click the + symbol) or all girls do not have it ticked (I think this is on by default though).

Otherwise, do you have enough pixies to move them? I think they prioritize some tasks, and can only perform one at a time, they will wait for birthing to finish before moving to a new task after moving a slave back.

Vanry

Dec 27, 2020
I wonder if is possible to make a mod so after getting endless mode you still need to do the task of selling an amount of monster after 5 days but with more or random numbers.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
someone please for the love of all that's pure and bright on Earth... make a mod to clean the damn shit so I don't have to sacrifice werewolves/minotaurs tails to clean the whole complex every day

• Haha
Reactions: NeoPhylis

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
I wonder if is possible to make a mod so after getting endless mode you still need to do the task of selling an amount of monster after 5 days but with more or random numbers.
possible but why its endless* you iike challenge?
edit:suppose I can make it say until 1000 days is this enough?The numbers will be fixed* per patch(it will be generated one time from my computer.)

Last edited:

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019

Better yet if it's possible tho; add a raid warning on a random day and give the players a choice either to bribe the inspectors on site during the raid or sell/dispose all your monsters and breeders including a fine, percentage to proc said raid is vary by difficulty like; easy=2~5%, Medium=6~8%, Hard=9~12% and master is capped at 15%.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes