Lifekai

Jul 6, 2017
i would love to see a 2/3way (don't need the middle Dungeon part but idk would mabye be fun?) game for this in the future...

1: The farm breeds monsters and or buys slaves or fallen adventures, this is the game we have now ofc.

2: Dungeon master game where you ofc have to buy the monsters to put in a dungeon to fight adventurers.

3: A dungeon or som kind of hero like game, where you play as an adventure party of all women. When or if you lose at any point, you ofc just get sold of to the slave market as a normal slave. If the party makes it to the end or and or wins, and or the hero or something kills the dungeon master, they/she will ofc be betrayed by kingdom, and be sold as a special slaves to ofc breed stronger monsters.

This would make an endless repeatable cycle, where you want to breed stronger monsters, buy stronger monsters, and get stronger to clear the dungeon.

Mar 31, 2020
Just thinking if we can have 3 buildings, like the mansion, the regular area, and then a separate area. It's too hard to fit dozens of buildings in 1 area.

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
can someone explain to me why my save file for version 2.0.12.0. sometimes crash in this version of the game?

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
i would love to see a 2/3way (don't need the middle Dungeon part but idk would mabye be fun?) game for this in the future...

1: The farm breeds monsters and or buys slaves or fallen adventures, this is the game we have now ofc.

2: Dungeon master game where you ofc have to buy the monsters to put in a dungeon to fight adventurers.

3: A dungeon or som kind of hero like game, where you play as an adventure party of all women. When or if you lose at any point, you ofc just get sold of to the slave market as a normal slave. If the party makes it to the end or and or wins, and or the hero or something kills the dungeon master, they/she will ofc be betrayed by kingdom, and be sold as a special slaves to ofc breed stronger monsters.

This would make an endless repeatable cycle, where you want to breed stronger monsters, buy stronger monsters, and get stronger to clear the dungeon.
i think you want some other golbin games?lol there are already some pouplar one out there where you play as manager.though its not a related plot to this* story but yeah.
also it would be conflicting for 3 to be there. 1&2 you play as this bad guy* forced to work under amilia fine. suddenly switch view point to a girll?which girl?and you can control the dungeon and the hero invade. so its like you can control to lose and get *** or not.god story mode?

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
can someone explain to me why my save file for version 2.0.12.0. sometimes crash in this version of the game?
assets i think its the problem and mods.(meaning you didn properly update* it or left something.
i had saves that i use across from v1-v2 not much problem.
they are quite good at making saves compatible.

Nov 9, 2022

Was sort of thinking of the same thing, with the difference that your character is a mix between Rance and Kuroi from Taimanin where you manage a dungeon while running your farm to breed monsters and slaves to sell, or for raids and defense for your dungeon-farm against authorities, competition, and adventurers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would make a game like this myself, but my art skills are mid and making a game is pretty long and hard.

Dec 22, 2021
誰も知らない>Daremo shiranai
or
>dont know anyone
That's "Nobody Knows". Also the name of a movie from the early 2000s.
And you've seen how the mod works right? It's not that difficult. Maybe 100 names for each language setting, crawl a baby naming site to populate the lists, append a 2 etc every time it loops, and Bob's your uncle, as they say.

Plus some dont want them to have names, I give names to my favs that I work on. I dont want the random ones to have names.
Ideally it would be something you could turn on and off. No need to use it if you don't want it, but something there without a lot of mod fiddling.

Tonacate

Jun 11, 2018
It would be nice to unlock the cheat/dev mode back like in version 1.1.1.0. I know that was on accident on their end but I liked playing with those settings while in game, not just in gallery.
Using cheat engine is a bit tedious and an extra step that I don't want to keep setting it up every time I start the game.

EduLaLa

May 18, 2021

v2.0.15.1
1. Fixed the slave settings in the VVIP room of the gallery
2. Deleted the SOLD display of babies born in personal territory
3. Deleted the duplication of maintenance costs in the information window of
slaves Fixed an issue where the Sheepman with the ability was not applied when he was with a Salamander5
. Fixed the text of the "Scary" trait

DLC v2.2
1. Fixed the problem that the semen of the boobs overlaps in the barbara scene

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes