Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
She is a demon and takes over, its kind of a karma ending as you end up a slave to her do to greed. Its worth noticing none of the other npcs know about her, or about the tentacles, thinking the eggs are magic stones not eggs. Its a jab at learn to stop when you have enough and don't go excessive. Kind of odd for a game like this to have that kind of ending, but that's what it is. But yeah she turns you into her puppets and just takes over.
Gee, I don't know if taking someone else's freedom while breeding them into monsters is unethical. I don't think putting useless/infected slaves into Flora's choppers is evil. What's so bad about genetically modifying these people? Is managing a brothel that sinful? I see no problem with Barbara's capsule.
Oh, and there's Rune. She looks suspicious, but she made my gameplay a bit easier. Of course I'll brainwash all 5 NPCs, build 50 Tentacle Rooms, and collect 100 Tentacle Eggs. What's the worst thing that could happen?

Why can't I play endless mode after day 50? Rune? That bi-

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
I've noticed that the cow costume slave (Sylvia I think) somehow gets a 3/20 birth trigger and eligible for milking despite not being bred at all. This happened in all my 2.0.12 saves, so I am not sure if its a feature or a bug that's introduced somewhere during development because this has not happened in the previous 1.0.x saves.
Its not a bug its a code edit they put after 2.x to soft hint that its NTR. By story she actually already has a partner* and idk how* she work in brothel under amilia *well there are a shxt ton of *other game or manga that can help you imagine scenario.
Like>x wife help pay debt or some shxt i guess..
but honestly a better way to hint would be to just set 1st sxx experience to the story *old partner name or some shxt.

Reactions: Tebix

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Ok, maybe not everyone knows that but you can download app dotPeek from jetbrains (its 100% free)
In this app you can decompile my dll and even export this to project if right mouse click on name in list on the left

So you dont need my permission or anything for that.
btw tried to edit and change your stuff.
Do you happen to know a way to directly extend the Trait enum values instead of overriding it?

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
I've noticed that the cow costume slave (Sylvia I think) somehow gets a 3/20 birth trigger and eligible for milking despite not being bred at all. This happened in all my 2.0.12 saves, so I am not sure if its a feature or a bug that's introduced somewhere during development because this has not happened in the previous 1.0.x saves.
Its not a bug its a code edit they put after 2.x to soft hint that its NTR. By story she actually already has a partner* and idk how* she work in brothel under amilia *well there are a shxt ton of *other game or manga that can help you imagine scenario.
Like>x wife help pay debt or some shxt i guess..
but honestly a better way to hint would be to just set 1st sxx experience to the story *old partner name or some shxt.
She is based on an anime character (just like all the special slaves given by NPC), who is a mother with children. So, it should be called "a fix" honestly.

Reactions: Tebix

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
anime character?hmmm i dont remember a girl that looks like that hmmmm..
The human unique slave is based on Uzaki chan wa Asobitai, its the main girl Hannah's mother Tsuki Uzaki. Elf is from goblin slayer, cat Kiruya from princess connect, Wolf Makoto also from princess connect, Bunny Pekora a vtuber, Dragon Forte from granblue fantasy. The sheep I saw some saying Watame a vtuber, but not so sure on that as I did look them up and it didnt look like them, but maybe they updated their model. Dwarf is a mystery, someone found which could be it but feels to obscure compared to the rest as well as that the outfit doesn't match at all.
Also got to say got mixed feelings on them including vtubers, the line of is it a character or a person is a bit blurry on them in general.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Gee, I don't know if taking someone else's freedom while breeding them into monsters is unethical. I don't think putting useless/infected slaves into Flora's choppers is evil. What's so bad about genetically modifying these people? Is managing a brothel that sinful? I see no problem with Barbara's capsule.
Oh, and there's Rune. She looks suspicious, but she made my gameplay a bit easier. Of course I'll brainwash all 5 NPCs, build 50 Tentacle Rooms, and collect 100 Tentacle Eggs. What's the worst thing that could happen?

Why can't I play endless mode after day 50? Rune? That bi-
Hm, lots of ether sass or sarcasm here, always hard to tell in text. Not really sure what your point is...are you making one even? There are a few ways to interpret what your saying and not really able to tell which your intending, I lean towards your mocking, but that doesn't really make sense as your also listing reasons why its odd for this game to preach morals. So all in all mostly just confused by you.

unspelled

Jun 20, 2017
She is a demon and takes over, its kind of a karma ending as you end up a slave to her do to greed. Its worth noticing none of the other npcs know about her, or about the tentacles, thinking the eggs are magic stones not eggs. Its a jab at learn to stop when you have enough and don't go excessive. Kind of odd for a game like this to have that kind of ending, but that's what it is. But yeah she turns you into her puppets and just takes over.
Though you gotta admit its a nice touch that the dolls in rune's ending are exactly in the pose of the gang in the harem ending.

Dec 22, 2021
Patch notes for 2.0.15.1 and DLC

v2.0.15.1​

1. Fixed slave setting in VVIP room in gallery
2. Remove SOLD display for babies born in personal territory
3. Removed duplication of upkeep in the slave info window
4. Fixed an issue where the Sheep Man with the "Scary" trait was not applied when he was with the Salamander
5. Fixed the text of the "Scary" trait
DLC
v2.2​
1. Fixed the problem that semen overlaps the boobs in the barbara scene
You can download it again on DLsite.
DLC must be re-attached after re-downloading the main story.​

Reactions: Reluser

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
I just wish the update somehow have 10 more unused value in it and I can make the ultimate easy mod.with maybe complex breeding.
gotta pray hard to rng god.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes