Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
guyverek
Some feedback for the mod.
The large monster requiring 3 points in feral or 4 in sacred can become a trap in the later game on the harder difficulties. Especially since the brothel is really random in which customer you'll get. The girl you get on your first large monster has only 2 feral as well. If you didn't plan out the breeding of a large monster breeding girl way in advanced then you are screwed.
Maybe it might help reduce the randomness if there was a small chance to allow girls to give birth to their own race when they are being breed with a monster. Maybe like a 5-10% chance with a negative modifier as depravity goes up like the fairy or mermaid chances. This can help allow more control in the selective breeding of essences.
I do enjoy the fact that the elves and their offshoots have a trait for their species. I wonder if you are going to do similar traits for the other races.

Overall though I do really enjoy the mod. Finally got a mermaid and a fairy. Now trying to get the were-rabbit before trying to breed the various human sub-species.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
guyverek
can sent me your .csproj and .sln ?
i tried to make some changes based on your mod,and i dont know why but something is wrong with my setup.
to make sure its private can email to>0kidgame0@proton.me
or of course put it here.
I can accept 7z,veracrypt,age.
if use encryption pls_use_my_f95_username_as_password.

Huge thanks.will not be releasing my edited stuff so dont worry.Its just for my own pleasure.

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
guyverek Could you upload your 2.0.9 Version with the modifications directly on mediafile or mega, I have issues finding it and at my last attempt to install mods it did not work properly. If not its understandable but that would make it easier since the onyl downloard i can find atm is for version .12

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Ok, maybe not everyone knows that but you can download app dotPeek from jetbrains (its 100% free)
In this app you can decompile my dll and even export this to project if right mouse click on name in list on the left

So you dont need my permission or anything for that.
i see .huge thanks

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
guyverek Could you upload your 2.0.9 Version with the modifications directly on mediafile or mega, I have issues finding it and at my last attempt to install mods it did not work properly. If not its understandable but that would make it easier since the onyl downloard i can find atm is for version .12
that mod is supported for 2.0.x version so it doesnt matter.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
does anyone have a save with the rune ending unlocked or right before it?
just unzip that in savedata, 100 tentacles rooms are made, likeability maxed on all and brainwashed. Basically all conditions are done. The just swap out the salamanders with fresh ones from the cages if you want more as they wont keep going do to the pride effect. Also in case it makes you uncomfortable yes I pretty much only have loli's, couldn't be bothered to manually give each a milk. You will have to sell the monsters on day 50, but they all ready in cages and auto selling, will probably only have to manually sell the salamanders.
Such a sad save, was planning to make it my endless only to find out that the rune ending is a really f u, this save is locked to that ending.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
just unzip that in savedata, 100 tentacles rooms are made, likeability maxed on all and brainwashed. Basically all conditions are done. The just swap out the salamanders with fresh ones from the cages if you want more as they wont keep going do to the pride effect. Also in case it makes you uncomfortable yes I pretty much only have loli's, couldn't be bothered to manually give each a milk. You will have to sell the monsters on day 50, but they all ready in cages and auto selling, will probably only have to manually sell the salamanders.
Such a sad save, was planning to make it my endless only to find out that the rune ending is a really f u, this save is locked to that ending.
If you destroyed the tentacle rooms on day 50 would you be able to avoid the rune ending? Might be able to keep your save for an endless run then

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
If you destroyed the tentacle rooms on day 50 would you be able to avoid the rune ending? Might be able to keep your save for an endless run then
nope, it was 100 total being made not currently having 100. Its been lowered on more recent patches to 50 as well. But yeah its to late on that save.

InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
I've noticed that the cow costume slave (Sylvia I think) somehow gets a 3/20 birth trigger and eligible for milking despite not being bred at all. This happened in all my 2.0.12 saves, so I am not sure if its a feature or a bug that's introduced somewhere during development because this has not happened in the previous 1.0.x saves.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
Does Surgy's v9 modpack work with v2.0.14? And which english text is better/compatible? The one in the modpack, dusty stu's, or the base game?
i downloaded and used surgys mod and it worked. but once i got mid game with about 20 or so cages and 30 or so fairys the game would lagg ALOT and crash frequently. you can download it and see how it works for you. if you get problems you can remove it with out any probelms to your save. atleast i didnt have any problems with mys ave after i removed it

Zasaan

Nov 16, 2021
I don't understand the rune ending. What is it supposed to imply exactly? I don't even know why I care but I do

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
i downloaded and used surgys mod and it worked. but once i got mid game with about 20 or so cages and 30 or so fairys the game would lagg ALOT and crash frequently. you can download it and see how it works for you. if you get problems you can remove it with out any probelms to your save. atleast i didnt have any problems with mys ave after i removed it
Take out MBMModsServices.dll, its messed up. if you put it in and load a save you will notice chest sizes get messed with by it. Its most notable on the lolis but it affects all, I had a lot of lag till I took it out. Unfortunately several of the other mods need it. ChaoticMarket, Restlessgirls, AutoBuyCondomAndLoveGel so those can't be used. HealthPixyPlus also instantly went nuts on me so took that out. MapKeyboardExtended.dll, OvumRejuvenation.dll, PixiesInPirivate.dll, BepInExConfigManager.dll and UniverseLib.Momo.dll are the ones I am using with no problems. CureSTD probably works but I just don't use it now as the sterilizer works better for me, I also dont use RandomNames.
So yeah as far as I can tell the problem is MBMModsServices, and HealthPixyPlus (this one is so often a problem I just always remove it, never even noticed it really helping out ether.).

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
I don't understand the rune ending. What is it supposed to imply exactly? I don't even know why I care but I do
She is a demon and takes over, its kind of a karma ending as you end up a slave to her do to greed. Its worth noticing none of the other npcs know about her, or about the tentacles, thinking the eggs are magic stones not eggs. Its a jab at learn to stop when you have enough and don't go excessive. Kind of odd for a game like this to have that kind of ending, but that's what it is. But yeah she turns you into her puppets and just takes over.

Reactions: Zasaan and Tebix
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes