Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Nah, like I said, it's good they are ironing bugs out. Besides, I see most of them are related to graphic errors. Nevertheless, it makes me wonder how much updates they will rollout before they switch to RPG-project completely.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Bug hunting in this smol game only needs one dude, he doesn't even need to be knowledgeable in coding, intern or something, volunteer, or third party QA dude, trying to replicate bug.
I think they are 100% on new project. Besides, updating and ironing bugs has positive marketing effect too.

ORRRR they are proud of their work, in such cases, it's more of a hobby when you are enthusiastic about it.
Ahhh like my younger days when I worked on OBD software and hardware. Only to be crushed by big corpo.

Aug 1, 2017
Could someone pass me the images that are obtained when you complete the game in the different endings (I remember having seen them in this forum but I can't find them)

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Could someone pass me the images that are obtained when you complete the game in the different endings (I remember having seen them in this forum but I can't find them)
I posted extracted endings images in this post (link). Devs also updated Harem ending CG, brainwashed one, to remove censorship, so I also posted it here (link).

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
I laugh react, but deep down I cri frfr
Yeah, definitely seems a good idea to try and hold out a little longer before trying to make any significant modding attempts. I'm definitely gonna participate in graphics modding (art is the applicable skillset I have for game mods), but not until the game's updates stop. If I can get my mitts on the assets themselves I guess I could do the art side of things now and just sit on them 'til later. Oh well. Hopefully the updates will stop before the modders decide to move on.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
well you could start modding the assest pictures or whatnot.I can automate the patching most of it.if its like a simple replace or whatnot.

I have done that with text and am considering automated mod patching of the pictures too...but just couldnt give myself that drive to actually put some days of effort in.

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
well you could start modding the assest pictures or whatnot.I can automate the patching most of it.if its like a simple replace or whatnot.

I have done that with text and am considering automated mod patching of the pictures too...but just could give myself that drive to actually put some days of effort in.
I feel you on that last one. I've got my own personal tweaks I plan to make for a personal image set, but I'm also willing to do modify images for other mods the might need them (time permitting). Do you have access to all the image files/know how to access them? Aside from tweaking some of the girls' body images (minor adjustments like adding toes/adjusting shapes to look a little more natural), I've been interested to see if there's a way to make the clients and player character into actual characters instead of transparent silhouettes. And maybe edit some of the monster dicks to be more visually distinct from a human one (while making sure they maintain the same proportions so they don't clip).

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
actually 90% of the thing with type text and picture is exportable and editable.and most of it can be edited.(which to be Honest Is QUITE GOOD in terms of UNITY games,its rare to see devs make it flexible and get set data without a complex encrypted yfttdyyd stuff.)

however if you want to deal with not just simple texture changes then will need a spine-editor or in the very least a spine runtime to help you quickly edit and see if the ratio fits and is there any clipping.eg the (make that size* bigger project refer)>https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...c-team-apple-pie.124772/page-199#post-9985544

If you are talking about simple replacing texture/ at least within the spine range then I can assume it works perfectly
I had replaced
(amilia belly with edited belly with elf crest,niel custom body,custom edited semen overflow image*,private estate wall color into half transparent *can see the forest behind,etc...)

Rodionchik

Oct 31, 2020
Hopefully the game won't have any more critical bugs.

If so, I won't be updating the game from now on.

I'll collect non-critical bugs and update them all at once.
There is one bug: during the birth of tentacle eggs, a girl with "type A" body hair doesn't have hair on body parts (or that hair has the incorrect color).

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
imagine if there was a mod to evolve deprived adults to goddess race (dwarf goddess, elf goddess etc..) and it makes them a bit taller and way more voluptuous 'mod idea'

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
ALthough if you really wanted to make the Auto-Namer part of the base game, I for one would not cry.
Are you talking about randomname mod? I dont think making it into base game is better lol.
Its hard to localize nor is it actually much better even after doing it..

just like your f95 name imagine,
誰も知らない>Daremo shiranai
or
>dont know anyone

Is this a good name?I mean its a game.but lol imagine xxx girl mum name is "dont know anyone"
:p
they will also be forced to pick a native* like 誰も知らない as main or dont know anyone.
if dont know anyone is main then you can expect elizabeth,alice.
if 誰も知らない is main you can expect,kirito asuna,yuki.

complex as hell.
Random name mod should 99.9% always be a mod,that people can slot change and edit.not hardcoded in base.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
How would I edit the config file to increase time of day?

The days are too short for me to really enjoy the game
check my extreme easy mod in >https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...c-team-apple-pie.124772/page-199#post-9985544

i made it 2x longer.
btw how is it shorter harder to enjoy the game.you mean like difficulty or timing to touch*ahem.
if it to touch ahem then you can just use mod(if you dont mind not being vanilla)>can automate buy and manage etc.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Are you talking about randomname mod? I dont think making it into base game is better lol.
Its hard to localize nor is it actually much better even after doing it..

just like your f95 name imagine,
誰も知らない>Daremo shiranai
or
>dont know anyone

Is this a good name?I mean its a game.but lol imagine xxx girl mum name is "dont know anyone"
:p
they will also be forced to pick a native* like 誰も知らない as main or dont know anyone.
if dont know anyone is main then you can expect elizabeth,alice.
if 誰も知らない is main you can expect,kirito asuna,yuki.

complex as hell.
Random name mod should 99.9% always be a mod,that people can slot change and edit.not hardcoded in base.
Plus some dont want them to have names, I give names to my favs that I work on. I dont want the random ones to have names.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes