KatThatSmiles

Mar 15, 2022
Mind you ComplexBreeding is definitely more focused around the sandbox portion of the game rather than the initial 50 days so the upgrading will take some time.
Wish we had a sandbox mode to mess around with for things like this that unlocks all the vendors by default, as it feels rather annoying waiting around for everything to unlock when trying to get new species.

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
Just to be sure, you did have the Bepinex v5.4.21 and you either unpacked the .rar file in the folder with MonsterBlackMarket.exe or unzipped it and put all the contents in the folder with the .exe?
Yes it should work, i have the right version and it is in the right folder but the plugins folder doesnt show up

defaultdud

Sep 20, 2019
Ababa69 Hy, try redo everything in new folder, unzip the game V2.0.12.0, then the Bepinex (github x64 version works fine for me) start up the game->exit and in your bepinex mappa u should have an Logoutput text (and here sould be the cac,conf,cor,patc,plug maps). Put the complex dll in the plugins mapp . If it worked start a new game skip the tutorial and i hope it will work for you.

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
Ababa69 Hy, try redo everything in new folder, unzip the game V2.0.12.0, then the Bepinex (github x64 version works fine for me) start up the game->exit and in your bepinex mappa u should have an Logoutput text (and here sould be the cac,conf,cor,patc,plug maps). Put the complex dll in the plugins mapp . If it worked start a new game skip the tutorial and i hope it will work for you.
thank you man, you made me realize there were more versions of Bepinex, i had the unix i think that was the problem (even tho i dont know what the difference is, both 5.4.21) (was even able to keep my progress)

Aug 21, 2018
guyverek

I spent 7 continuous hours playing the latest version of your mod. While Corruption (I'll call it that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) no longer makes slaves invulnerable and makes the game alot harder which I truly love. I wonder if you have plans with the Capsule in future updates. My suggestions to give fully corrupted slaves some perks without overpowering them like what the base game did, at least to make the use of the capsule relevent. For instance. A corrupted slave would (Suggestions and ideas time) :

1) Learn professions quicker (That's if you decide to implement my "Slave learn profession from Customers" later in an update) and it's validated in a lore friendly way as a corrupted slave will do whatever it's asked.

2) Keep the same HP loss rate for fully corrupted girls however since they'll do whatever it's asked of, allow for a random positive trait to be applied when Corruption level reaches MAX.

This can go even further ! The trait can be associated with the Monster who maxes out the girl's corruption meter, making way for another feature that's great but can be challenging and allow more variability in gameplay:

3) Slave Monster Preference.

Let's say this for example an Orc got an Elf to level 5 Corruption. This gives the Elf a trait that's only possible if an Orc did max out the corruption meter (For example 50% more chance of birthing Orcs) meaning that said Elf now likes Orcs more and that trait gives the previous benefitial treatment. Of course I know this is complex and accounts for alot of variables but just an idea from my part.

I'll keep suggesting ideas as I play

The mod also runs flawlessly without bugs, Kudos for you and don't pay attention to the 1% of negativity bro, we have your back.

KatThatSmiles

Mar 15, 2022
1) Learn professions quicker (That's if you decide to implement my "Slave learn profession from Customers" later in an update) and it's validated in a lore friendly way as a corrupted slave will do whatever it's asked.
How do you even learn professions as of now? Just stick someone with the profession in a cage with other's or is there a specific way to do it?

defaultdud

Sep 20, 2019
How do you even learn professions as of now? Just stick someone with the profession in a cage with other's or is there a specific way to do it?
Work only if they meet the requiements and if they dont have profession already, oh and a classrom with a teacher (girl with the desired profession) and the students (girls with no profesions).
Hover the mous over the profesion to see what it needs, for the thesecond part, your best bet in a new run is Hunter job, 1500g for buying, earn 35-400g 70% (guyverek already comfirmed as i can take it? ) wolfgirl+werewolf for earlygame or the sheep/wolfgirls in brothel Barbarian 5%disease+Paladin clients allowed witouth condos. Reason, they are cheap u can get 450-500g and have ~16 CB +they have the ferral trait +1already negative low milk but u can do it with humans for the 20g ticking milk.(gonna try later on)
For the lastpart u need to upgrade a slaveroom with Barbara using her upgrade tool on the room til it says Classroom.
Tips: Dont forget u can savescum if RNG not on your side with the barbara upgrade, u can put the newborn slaves in classroom wit the teacher and they will still learn it, even if they are still growning up :D Timechecks are the end of the daytime for the professions and the teaching also.

Lithum

Aug 26, 2022
Перевод игры на русский язык.

• Выравнен текст, чтобы помещался в интерфейс (из-за этого может показаться мелким, но читается нормально)
  • На мой взгляд более точное описание параметров и характеристик.
  • Расширенное описание рас. (побольше части выдуманное и ещё в процессе…)
Установка

Просто закинуть файл по пути:

MonsterBlackMarket\MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\Localization
Позволю себе небольшую ремарку. У меня 4к монитор, игра выбирать разрешение не дает, потому все и так мелко. Если еще мельче будет, я вообще глаза продам...

=SVV=

May 18, 2021
Позволю себе небольшую ремарку. У меня 4к монитор, игра выбирать разрешение не дает, потому все и так мелко. Если еще мельче будет, я вообще глаза продам...
К сожалению, я не могу протестировать перевод на 4к разрешении, но ели есть желание то можешь попробовать изменить значения размера текста. Это делается очень просто, через текстовый редактор например: Notepad++. В начале строки стоит параметр размера, например: <size=16.5>
"16.5" и есть размер текста. С помощью автозамены можно сразу поменять все строки выбранного размера на нужный.

ratholos12345

Mar 26, 2022
For now clients have 1 tier essences and player have 0 essences.
I still think how change brothel in way thats it fun to play with.

Player character, mansion, npc and specials are not even on my mind yet but if someone have some ideas, you can always send private message.
For the npc I'd give them a unique profession. Sort of like the princess one where they come from a unique bloodline.

I'd give the mega milk lady a trait that really ups her descendants milk quality.

The elf one is pretty evil so maybe a massive bonus to demonic and feral essence and eternal gains but extremely low chance for sacred

The two from the brothel having good rates in the brothel/being immune to disease

the dwarf comes from the upgrader so maybe reduce the maintenance cost of people in the room they share

I'm not sure for the dragon lady.

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Hey, i have come back from trying the endless pay mod but for some reason the game doesnt let me go pass from giving a name to the residence. I have this problem with mods installed and the vanilla version, known any solutions?
that is very weird,did you make sure the version is the same as my patch?2.0.15?
because i didnt edit any scripts,but only add the paydata....hmmmmmm..sorry have no idea.
You can try delete the game,*make sure you backup your mod setting etc, then do reinstall

copy the base game,then copy and paste the dlc then replace with my data.unity and pray that it works,

if it doesnt then I have no idea,unless you sent me your xxx_Data/whole game and I scan and extract and compare.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes