Jul 26, 2020
Alright, let's see how it goes:

MBM 2.0.15.1 + DLC Unpacked Sprite Data
(Mega link)

I unpacked each .bundle file and sorted sprite data to individual folders. I also downgraded Spine file version back to 3.8.75, which you can find cracked online. My reasoning is simple - I want people to be able to edit it themselves with a proper tools and learn how to work with Spine itself.
However, there's one big downside with no real solution before we'll have access to a cracked Spine editor version no lower than 4.0.61: 3.8.75 output .skel/json are not compatible with the game as is. Also, some data may be lost between downgrading/upgrading v3 and v4.
One solution I can think of: make your edits, save a project and send it to me with data folder in PM, so I can upgrade it to a game-compatible version.
I'm still figuring some stuff myself, such as correct texture packer settings and generating outline .png(s) correctly.

It's not a mod. Only check it if you want to see how game works "under the hood"/learn how to use Spine Editor: setting up animation, editing graphics data.

Anyway, send me a PM if you have any questions about it.

Example for how to load a .json animation and sprite data in Spine Editor 3.8.75
View attachment 2453825

View attachment 2453844
1678425706277.png

kyoshi98

Nov 8, 2019
There is no single mention of mods in the stacktrace though, so it doesn't look directly mod-related.
Try disabling Pixie related mods and see if something changes, though.
The errors went away by removing and rebuilding some rooms but the pixies still don't take slaves to delivery rooms when they are pregnant

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Awesome stuff, I wish I could afford the software. lol.
Well, I downgraded spine version to be supported with a Cracked Spine 3.8.75, so it won't cost you anything. You just need to find that cracked software on the net :p
Gotta ask though, did you convert the json file? I finished writing a basic program a little while ago which can create a copy of an atlas file which can be unpacked in crack version, but I got stuck on how to make a .skel file workable w/ spine crack. Did you already have spine 4 or was there something you used?
Yeah, I happen to have a licensed version of Spine pro, which does have access to all existing versions. Game spine data was generated in 4.0.61 and Spine 4.x have a functionality to downgrade project version to 3.6/3.7/3.8. Like I said in the post, it can also upgrade edited 3.8.75 output back to 4.0.61, but you'll have to:
- Actually learn how to work with Spine
- Send me the output data folder and a project file
I'm not taking fees here, of course. It's mostly just a solution to a problem with people not having access to cracked Spine v4 yet. If Spine v4 will be cracked in the future we won't need this downgrading-upgrading process at all, just saying.

I also pre-unpacked all sprite sheets, so you don't have to unpack them using game-provided .atlas file.

solvingproblems.png

Last edited:

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Disabling or removing the mods from the plugins folder?
Either will do but removing is more reliable.
Does the 2.0.14 version of the mods work with the 2.0.15 version of the game.
There shouldn't be problems using later version unless the game implements some drastic changes.
The errors went away by removing and rebuilding some rooms but the pixies still don't take slaves to delivery rooms when they are pregnant
The game serializes data into save files so some errors seem to be caused by using "broken" or "old version" saves.

Reactions: Reluser and timmy95

kyoshi98

Nov 8, 2019
Either will do but removing is more reliable.
There shouldn't be problems using later version unless the game implements some drastic changes.
The game serializes data into save files so some errors seem to be caused by using "broken" or "old version" saves.
Fixed by cherry picking the plugins, I think the problematic one was "pixies in private"

Reactions: Yhomikbv

H333

Jan 18, 2018
I think I've got my mod mostly working, I will likely release it tonight or tomorrow, I am currently attempting a play through with v2.0.15.1 (mod was built on 2.0.12.0) to see if it works. I am also looking for this bug I've been experiencing (not sure if caused by mod or caused by game, or caused by computer). Due to how the mod works right now, a completely new save is required, otherwise some funky behavior will occur. I will probably also upload the source code file eventually after I clean it up. The building that NPCs have sex in will not show up in private estate.

Here is a list of some things that will probably not be fixed or changed if I release it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2451015

edit: I have not fixed anything in the list so far, but I have played through and got all NPCs brainwashed, aside from a new bug I found (Clients will always instantly begin ejaculation upon having sex), everything else seems to work fine. I uploaded two files: One contains the mod DLL, the other file contains the mods .cs file, and a .txt file listing dlls needed as reference, for anyone looking to debug, rework, or take over.

If you want to try the mod, there will probably be bugs, and be sure to start a new save.
I can't seem to get this to work, neither in the latest version nor in the 2.0.12 version. Is there anything specific you need to do to activate the mod? Maybe I messed up the installation? Either way the building isn't showing up in the main building for me and it also doesn't work in the mansion (I tried new saves)

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
I can't seem to get this to work, neither in the latest version nor in the 2.0.12 version. Is there anything specific you need to do to activate the mod? Maybe I messed up the installation? Either way the building isn't showing up in the main building for me and it also doesn't work in the mansion (I tried new saves)
suggest you to reinstall game etc

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Valecordia

JoyFull22

Aug 13, 2022
I Really need to know where are the Sprite Assets Of the monsters and slaves for edits and more, is there a folder with that?

zvnlot

Sep 16, 2020
I'm working on a mod that will make there be a chance that the random slaves that you can buy could be pregnant, have certain amount of depravity, maybe certain amount of milk, have randomized amount of births (Meaning they a slave could be bought without ability to birth unless you use potion to reset birth count). I'll try to make the buy price change accordingly for these too. I also plan on making it so if they are pregnant, you can't see what race impregnated them so what they birth will be a surprise, should I add in checks so they aren't pregnant with creatures that haven't been unlocked yet, such as werewolves, minotaurs, salamanders, orcs.

I'm not good at balancing, so it'd be helpful if someone could offer some advice the percentages I should use for the chances of each property occurring, as well as how price should be modified.
backdoor.png

Last edited:

KT80

May 29, 2021
I had some trouble downloading this from any of the links in the OP. My browser, 7zip, and windows all screaming about an unnamed virus contained within the files and absolutely refusing to download/open the RAR. Seems I'm not the only one in this thread that's had this issue either.
One registry edit later, I've at least found the culprit: Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml (pic attached)

Someone more qualified might want to take a look at the files linked in the OP and see what's up.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
will you make BigTitsLoli compatible with 6.x?
I think you mean the loli tits plugin?like loliTits.dll?

I'm working on a mod that will make there be a chance that the random slaves that you can buy could be pregnant, have certain amount of depravity, maybe certain amount of milk, have randomized amount of births (Meaning they a slave could be
niceee

I had some trouble downloading this from any of the links in the OP. My browser, 7zip, and windows all screaming about an unnamed virus contained within the files and absolutely refusing to download/open the RAR. Seems I'm not the only one in this thread that's had this issue either.
you mean like the anything from this whole thread?(i can practically guarentee,99.9% of plugins and my own mods dont have virus.)
if that's the case then Obviously,its because your computer has been infected before hand./Your network is being modified.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes