jolg

Jul 7, 2020
So, aside from "ShadowClones" there hasn't been any other mod for "Player Avatar", I mean if we could get something like "Player Editor" to mimicry "Brothels Customers" to our liking could be great.

Come on, love more of "Our In-Game Avatar" shall we? :HideThePain:
Where can i find ShadowClones mod?
Because i am using search bar, but it comes up empty/

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Btw, is newer CB for BepInEx6 got changes besides version support?
Modpack includes version 5.0.0.17.
Newest version is 5.0.0.18. Its main change is support for random names, like Random Names mod does in the base game.
It is not much of an upgrade.

Like, does it make brainwashed NPC great again? Yes, its those SPECIAL traits I am talking about.
Sadly, this doesn't seem to be the case.

The one that come with MODPACK obviously removed the special traits entirely making special NPCs no longer special(Unique Slaves in particular, Brainwashed NPCs also a honorable mention to this), indirectly put them as a baggage in a gameplay. Which is pretty much a "minus" to me...
If I were to do it, I would give brainwashed NPC and special slaves cool professions. Since they seem to have more freedom than traits.
But I don't have the skills to be a modder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: uglywolf

Aislinn

Aug 6, 2022
Is there any mod that makes the Cosmetic Potion have the same options for changing the appearance of a slave as we have in Gallery? And if it doesn't exist is it difficult to create it?

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
This is version of the ComplexBreeding mod itself. The version number suggests that you are using Complex Breeding from the mod's developer, which are meant for BepInEx version 5.0.0.0. Because the version in the modpack is properly labeled 0.5.0.17.
This might be the reason why it isn't detected by BepInEx 6.0.0.0.
If you really must use the newest version of ComplexBreeding, you will need help from more advanced mod-users than me.

This is BepInEx complaining that you don't have ComplexBreeding, but are attempting to load 2 mods that further modify ComplexBreeding.

Damn ok so i cant use this version of ComplexBreeding, just asking a question if there is any way i can use the older version of BepInEx to get it to work?, if not then i do thank you explaining to me why the mod is not working

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Damn ok so i cant use this version of ComplexBreeding, just asking a question if there is any way i can use the older version of BepInEx to get it to work?, if not then i do thank you explaining to me why the mod is not working
Yes, you can use older version of BepInEx with it. Make sure you track down all the mods you also plan to use (such as ComplexBreeding For Dummies) in their BepInEx v.5 versions too. I'm pretty sure ComplexBreeding For Dummies has a page in the mods part of this forum, and it's BepInEx v.5 version.

I can't advice you on how to install and use older version of BepInEx. It's probably easy, but I don't know the way.

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
Yes, you can use older version of BepInEx with it. Make sure you track down all the mods you also plan to use (such as ComplexBreeding For Dummies) in their BepInEx v.5 versions too. I'm pretty sure ComplexBreeding For Dummies has a page in the mods part of this forum, and it's BepInEx v.5 version.

I can't advice you on how to install and use older version of BepInEx. It's probably easy, but I don't know the way.
Thanks a lot :)(y), ComplexBreeding For Dummies was a lot of help i got it to work (took me a while to get it all working but i figured it out), still looking for the other mods that support this version, if you could tell me the name of the mod that allows you to see the mod menu when you press f5 i would really appreciate it again thank you for the help you a real one for that mate

jizzygilespie

Mar 7, 2021
I followed the guide for the modpack to a T, and f5 still doesn't work. I'm also getting an error log for the preloader with a bunch of shit that I don't understand. does anyone know what went wrong? I tried searching the forum for answers but I couldn't find anything that worked. here's the log:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot set the value of PlatformHelper.Current once it has been accessed.
at MonoMod.Utils.PlatformHelper.set_Current (MonoMod.Utils.Platform value) [0x00007] in <2cfa3b2906354f86af57fb6b484d863f>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.Core.PlatformUtils.SetPlatform () [0x002aa] in <ce899b451996417592208c1602343bb3>:0
at BepInEx.Unity.Mono.Preloader.UnityPreloaderRunner.PreloaderPreMain () [0x00000] in <238353e7c6e7407190ba55b00dbba40f>:0
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod.InternalInvoke(System.Reflection.MonoMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00032] in <a1e9f114a6e64f4eacb529fc802ec93d>:0
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x0004b] in <a1e9f114a6e64f4eacb529fc802ec93d>:0
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <a1e9f114a6e64f4eacb529fc802ec93d>:0
at Doorstop.Entrypoint.Start () [0x00061] in <238353e7c6e7407190ba55b00dbba40f>:0

Hammyak

Sep 1, 2020
Since it's the same error, I'll assume you are using Wine or Proton (otherwise I have no idea, sorry). If so then unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to use BepInEx 6 for now (there is an open issue on github so hopefully they'll fix at some point), you can still manually download version 5.4 (following their guide and setting an override for winhttp) and search this forum for standalone mods, since most were for bepinex 5 anyway. I've been able to play CB that way no problem

Reactions: jizzygilespie

jizzygilespie

Mar 7, 2021
Since it's the same error, I'll assume you are using Wine or Proton (otherwise I have no idea, sorry). If so then unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to use BepInEx 6 for now (there is an open issue on github so hopefully they'll fix at some point), you can still manually download version 5.4 (following their guide and setting an override for winhttp) and search this forum for standalone mods, since most were for bepinex 5 anyway. I've been able to play CB that way no problem
I'm having trouble finding the guide you're talking about.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How do we use the brainwashing i can't select a slave and it says brainwash isn't omnipotent if used on a business partner
Brainwashing is only used on business partners. You need to get the partner's affection to 100%, then use brainwashing on them, and they'll come to your private estate so that you can breed them. And of course, you'll also need a private estate for that.

Slaves do not need brainwashing - you can just take them anywhere. But you can use the blacksmith's training machines to improve their depravity.

Reactions: SnowingCypress

Bloody1995

Jun 15, 2018
RUSSIAN TRANSLATE/РУССКИЙ ПЕРЕВОД

Перевод к последней (11.05.2023) версии 2.0.16.0!!!
Включает полный перевод основной игры и DLC

Прошу писать свои замечания по переводу,
обязательно буду делать его лучше~

Некоторые места мне удалось перевести только дословно,
надеюсь на погружение это не повлияет.

UPD:
Перевёл что нашёл из версии 2.0.14.0(всё ещё принимаю замечания!!).
Так же хочу предупредить, перевод очень часто редактируется и заливается так же часто на гугл диск, прошу время от времени обновлять его в своей папке что бы убрать найденные ошибки перевода

DL:
Google Drive
как установить?

Reactions: TREPAN85

X-RayXD

Sep 13, 2021
Antes había mencionado un mod llamado Shadow clones, ¿sabes para qué sirve y también puedes enviarme el archivo?

Ryralane

Dec 29, 2023
I installed the modpack (using the guide provided) and when I unlock Barbara, when I try to upgrade a room nothing happens. What could be causing this?

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
I installed the modpack (using the guide provided) and when I unlock Barbara, when I try to upgrade a room nothing happens. What could be causing this?
If you are using Complex Breeding then you can only upgrade certain rooms (Slave pens, Tentacle rooms and most of the brothel).

Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes