flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I don't know how to install the mod pack, when i take It and inserti it in the game folder and open the game the mods don't work, can someone explain tò me pls?
Here you go, . I hope it helps, but if it is not enough, ask here.

Tb1321

Feb 2, 2019
so, for some fucking reason the fucking pixis arent working i have 40 of them and none are doing something, tried to save quit and re open the game, doesn´t work and the auto save is fucked up too, any idea what could i do?

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
Is there any "complex corruption" mod? I mean, a mod where not all girls can be corrupted the same way, some resist more or some less, etc.

For example, you can buy a girl that is already a pervert or another that is uncorruptable or only corrupts with some kind of creature or human sex. And if you let her without sex much time she can back to normal and you have to corrupt her again or she will escape.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
so, for some fucking reason the fucking pixis arent working i have 40 of them and none are doing something, tried to save quit and re open the game, doesn´t work and the auto save is fucked up too, any idea what could i do?
1) Check pixie settings. Maybe the operation you want them to do is switched off. Note that there are both global settings and individual settings.
2) Check mods. A few mods interfere with pixies' work even when they are switched off. Such as Pixies in Private and Restless Girls. It might be better to delete them entirely.
3) Sometimes, when loading a game, pixies fail to return people they've taken. Return them manually instead.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there any "complex corruption" mod? I mean, a mod where not all girls can be corrupted the same way, some resist more or some less, etc.

For example, you can buy a girl that is already a pervert or another that is uncorruptable or only corrupts with some kind of creature or human sex. And if you let her without sex much time she can back to normal and you have to corrupt her again or she will escape.
In Complex Breeding, slaves have a "personality", which influences the slaves' corruption gain. And some essences and professions influence corruption gain too.
I have never seen a mod that does anything more complex.

baganuifox

Feb 26, 2024
Looking through the gallery, I learned that slaves can have huge breasts, and I have never met slaves with such breasts during the game. How can you get slaves with such breasts in your brothel?

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
Looking through the gallery, I learned that slaves can have huge breasts, and I have never met slaves with such breasts during the game. How can you get slaves with such breasts in your brothel?
Dwarves are the only race that can have huge breasts if I recall correctly, them and certain unique characters and their descendants.

Tb1321

Feb 2, 2019
1) Check pixie settings. Maybe the operation you want them to do is switched off. Note that there are both global settings and individual settings.
2) Check mods. A few mods interfere with pixies' work even when they are switched off. Such as Pixies in Private and Restless Girls. It might be better to delete them entirely.
3) Sometimes, when loading a game, pixies fail to return people they've taken. Return them manually instead.
i´ve already done everything and nothing changes, this also happend when i played without mods last year where some pixies got lost and never retun

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
The slaver colleague has huge breasts, and her descendants will have them too, because it's her second "racial" trait.

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v13; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
So, where is the mod? I think i did copy paste it but nothing shows except the tits mods

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game (If you are new to BepInEx, you download BepInEx from their github, extract its contents into the game folder, and open the game window for BepInEx to generate config files)
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder (plugins folder will not be there unless BepInEx is properly installed)

A button "Toggle Menu" should appear on the title screen in the top left. If it does not appear, you likely did something wrong with the installation, or have a mod conflict with other mods installed.
SO is it still working or not?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
View attachment 3395021 View attachment 3395021 I cant find any plugins inside the modpack. WHere can i get them?
I am not quite sure where you lost them, but modpack should include a lot of mod .dll files in
BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13.zip\BepInEx\plugins\
Which you should move to the folder in your screenshot.

Note that the modded game might not work if it's too deep into the directory structure, and it's better to place it in somewhere like D:\Games\Monster Black Market\

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
I am not quite sure where you lost them, but modpack should include a lot of mod .dll files in
BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13.zip\BepInEx\plugins\
Which you should move to the folder in your screenshot.

Note that the modded game might not work if it's too deep into the directory structure, and it's better to place it in somewhere like D:\Games\Monster Black Market\
1709306953146.png
Its only 3.5 MB. I think the plugins doesnt included (?)

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes