flannan

Dec 15, 2022
okay, one last question, how many children can a girl be pregnant with in the modpack? base game i think was three, but there is 5 places to put children in the delivery room.
I think Complex Breeding has huge (4) as the biggest possible womb size. But since the main post about CB was deleted by the author, I can't be sure.

But I wanted to know: does anyone here know how to add new content? Or will the developer add more? Because this game is incredible and the possibilities are great. I keep imagining other types of rooms, monsters, BDSM, and other fetishes that could be added. It would be incredible.

If anyone knows if it exists, please tell me. :)
The developers' work on this game is done. Do not expect any new updates. They are working on a new game, called ProjectR, now.
MBM is not very mod-friendly, and apparently ProjectR is more mod-friendly, so you can expect modders to migrate there when it's closer to completion.
It seems that there is only one person on these forums who really understands how their animation works. He made Tits mod for MBM, and wrote a lot in ProjectR's comments.
Everybody else, even with changes as massive as Complex Breeding, uses the assets the game already has.

Reactions: FelipeHHH

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
so i caught some text above one of the girls saying "do i have a place to return to?" what is this? using modpack btw.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
so i caught some text above one of the girls saying "do i have a place to return to?" what is this? using modpack btw.
It means that pixies want to return her to where they took her from, but that place is already taken.
It often happens when there are too many babies born and they overtake your slave cages, and sometimes you do it to yourself by mistake.
Modpack does not matter, unless mods mess up pixies even more than usual.

Reactions: Deadeye_777

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
...Got a issue here...tutorial can't be turned back on. pressing the button in the options does nothing. Something in the complex breeding mod is causing it.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
...Got a issue here...tutorial can't be turned back on. pressing the button in the options does nothing. Something in the complex breeding mod is causing it.
Yes, complex breeding mod disables tutorial, because it stops being correct in a CB game.

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
I think Complex Breeding has huge (4) as the biggest possible womb size. But since the main post about CB was deleted by the author, I can't be sure.
So it seems that womb size can get to 5...although idk if that's just CB i have other mods in the pack used as well.

Reactions: flannan

emilioos

Oct 7, 2021
How do you use save files (and pls link), i've tried putting the files in the save data folder but nothing happens

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How do you use save files (and pls link), i've tried putting the files in the save data folder but nothing happens
The game keeps save files in folder
C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData\
Every save is 2 save files.

emilioos

Oct 7, 2021
The game keeps save files in folder
C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData\
Every save is 2 save files.
The thing is that i dont have the applepie folder bacause i got the game through here( or maybe i dont know how to read

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
I thought i remembered that cosmetic potions could be used on slaves...am i wrong or does one of the mods break that?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Any workarounds? it's annoying me a bit that all my children have white hair because that's the color of the player. can i turn off CB, load save, potion them, save, turn CB back on then load again? will that work?
I think you can still use random appearance potions.
But know that in CB, each race's looks are condensed into a smaller range of possibilities. So, for example, vampires would have some kind of gray or white hair color no matter what you do.

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
I think you can still use random appearance potions.
But know that in CB, each race's looks are condensed into a smaller range of possibilities. So, for example, vampires would have some kind of gray or white hair color no matter what you do.
Problem with random potions is that it sometimes changes the entire SPECIES. i used one on a goblin girl and she turned human.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes