Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
flannan This...

there are more than one cheat mod? i only know of the one in the mod pack

I thought for a moment i could use the numpad keyboard extended mod, but it's only for eyes and skin, no hair

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I see. So she still counts as goblin, but has white skin now. Mysterious. Maybe it's the Tits mod.

there are more than one cheat mod? i only know of the one in the mod pack

I thought for a moment i could use the numpad keyboard extended mod, but it's only for eyes and skin, no hair
I know of cheat menu, numpad keyboard extended, and outside of modpack, there is a mod that allows use of dev appearance change menu.

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
I see. So she still counts as goblin, but has white skin now. Mysterious. Maybe it's the Tits mod.

I know of cheat menu, numpad keyboard extended, and outside of modpack, there is a mod that allows use of dev appearance change menu.
no, i just didn't re-select the character, they were now human.

where can i find the dev appearance mod?

FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
I think Complex Breeding has huge (4) as the biggest possible womb size. But since the main post about CB was deleted by the author, I can't be sure.

The developers' work on this game is done. Do not expect any new updates. They are working on a new game, called ProjectR, now.
MBM is not very mod-friendly, and apparently ProjectR is more mod-friendly, so you can expect modders to migrate there when it's closer to completion.
It seems that there is only one person on these forums who really understands how their animation works. He made Tits mod for MBM, and wrote a lot in ProjectR's comments.
Everybody else, even with changes as massive as Complex Breeding, uses the assets the game already has.
Hello. Thanks for the reply.

What a shame, this game could be much grander honestly, if it had more content.

About ProjectR, I've already played the version here, but honestly I didn't like it very much. They follow the same style as: MudBlood and Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel!

Basically you have a window with the goblins and slaves. I don't like this style very much.

I think that instead of the developer making another game with the same idea, he should make something similar to the first but with a different theme. Like a farm manager you know, something like this: see image

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
That is a prop placer, not a game. also has Guro elements which can be a turn off for most.
Apparently, the developers, StudioS, also made a proper game with those assets. Except that "StudioS" is search-resistant word.
But guro is certainly a turn-off, so I did not try too hard searching for it.

About farming, there are a few Stardew Valley clones on this site, but they were rather unsatisfactory, perhaps due to being made in RPG Maker.

Edit: Maybe this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/slave-farm-the-hunted-adventurers-final-studios.61722/ ?

FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
Apparently, the developers, StudioS, also made a proper game with those assets. Except that "StudioS" is search-resistant word.
But guro is certainly a turn-off, so I did not try too hard searching for it.

About farming, there are a few Stardew Valley clones on this site, but they were rather unsatisfactory, perhaps due to being made in RPG Maker.

Edit: Maybe this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/slave-farm-the-hunted-adventurers-final-studios.61722/ ?
Thanks. But rpg hentai games and VN is a turn-off for me.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Reactions: FelipeHHH

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
Hello. Thanks for the reply.

What a shame, this game could be much grander honestly, if it had more content.

About ProjectR, I've already played the version here, but honestly I didn't like it very much. They follow the same style as: MudBlood and Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel!

Basically you have a window with the goblins and slaves. I don't like this style very much.

I think that instead of the developer making another game with the same idea, he should make something similar to the first but with a different theme. Like a farm manager you know, something like this: see image
what game is the pic from?

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
anyway to restore a special character thats accidentally sold? My mansion has everyone but I cant find Aure

FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
Reactions: flannan

FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
what game is the pic from?
It's not from a game. It's by a hentai artist named Isako Rokurou. He is the author of the hentai: Rinkan biyaku chuudoku nigeba nashi! 1428 nin no seito zenin ni sex sareru reijou sayaka ...........which is a masterpiece for me.

You can see all of his images by creating a free account on this site:

Reactions: Genexis and flannan
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes