2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ01077337_img_main.jpg

Overview:
This is a classic clicker game where you collect milk by squeezing the breasts of randomly generated girls, and use it to unlock new girls and gameplay.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-15
Release Date: 2023-11-25
Original Title: モブ娘牧場 どぴゅどぴゅクリッカー
Developer: Oinari Soft -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 20231124
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win (32 bit)
: - - - -
Win (64 bit): - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Thanks to Blither for the share!

RJ01077337_img_smp1.jpg RJ01077337_img_smp2.jpg RJ01077337_img_smp3.jpg RJ01077337_img_smp4.jpg RJ01077337_img_smp5.jpg RJ01077337_img_smp6.jpg

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
the capacity of the milk contained in that tank can be modified by cheat engine as i tried it before

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
the capacity of the milk contained in that tank can be modified by cheat engine as i tried it before
Or you can just use an autoclicker to obtain resources quickly.
In fact, I doubt the game is playable without an autoclicker.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Or you can just use an autoclicker to obtain resources quickly.
In fact, I doubt the game is playable without an autoclicker.
autoclicker doesn't speed things up that much due to the capacity limit, at least not a standard one, you would have to create a pretty sophisticated one, that both automatically click on the capacity increase, and also swap to spanking to get the girl to regen hp, or you gonna be stuck at just whatever passive hp regen she has anyway even with an autoclicker, gaining no extra speed from normal clicking... so yeah probably the most obnoxious clicker system ever invented... and that should say something. Ohh and also you can't see what your max capacity is before you actually hit it, nor how much each automation upgrades contributed ro the total auto milking, nor how much buying the next level of it gives extra, so yeah really the worst clicker game I have ever seen

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
yea, u will have to max ur tank up with milk first before changing the value using cheat engine

Wiser Guy

Jul 22, 2021
Have a complete save file, put it in the "%localappdata%Low\oinarisoft\milk" folder.

You know you copy-pasted correctly when you get to the "C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\LocalLow\oinarisoft\milk" location.

The save file itself can be further edited in any text editor since it's written in English.
And no, changing the "breastSize" value from 10 to 11 doesn't make the girl's boobs any bigger.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
im assuming its not finished as theres a couple qol functions missing but overall the game is great. cute simplicity.

Reactions: flannan

Donni7456

Sep 29, 2019
Can't install the game
I'm using miui12

-edit
Nevermind, just found out the minimum is android 11.......

Screenshot_2024-02-15-13-02-12-384_com.google.android.packageinstaller.jpg

Last edited:

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
Game glitches out when you buy the 3rd girl slot. Your hand becomes glued to the girl's breast and they never return to neutral position, so you can't switch between girls anymore. You also become unable to buy any upgrades from the town. Restarting the game fixes it until you click a girl again, which just breaks it again. This basically makes the game unplayable from that point forward.

Anyone else have this happen and/or knows a solution?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Game glitches out when you buy the 3rd girl slot. Your hand becomes glued to the girl's breast and they never return to neutral position, so you can't switch between girls anymore. You also become unable to buy any upgrades from the town. Restarting the game fixes it until you click a girl again, which just breaks it again. This basically makes the game unplayable from that point forward.

Anyone else have this happen and/or knows a solution?
I did not encounter this problem. Maybe she is being overwhelmed with the automated milk harvesting you have, and you should start by levelling her up?
Or there was something with that specific girl's random generation?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes