2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
I did not encounter this problem. Maybe she is being overwhelmed with the automated milk harvesting you have, and you should start by levelling her up?
Or there was something with that specific girl's random generation?
No it happens to every girl.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
autoclicker doesn't speed things up that much due to the capacity limit, at least not a standard one, you would have to create a pretty sophisticated one, that both automatically click on the capacity increase, and also swap to spanking to get the girl to regen hp, or you gonna be stuck at just whatever passive hp regen she has anyway even with an autoclicker, gaining no extra speed from normal clicking... so yeah probably the most obnoxious clicker system ever invented... and that should say something. Ohh and also you can't see what your max capacity is before you actually hit it, nor how much each automation upgrades contributed ro the total auto milking, nor how much buying the next level of it gives extra, so yeah really the worst clicker game I have ever seen
worse milk doesn't regen while you are clicking, it starts up a tic or so after you stop clicking, so a auto clicker will slow you down if you don't stop it when they are empty.

shadowstar765

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah, there really isn't much here to gleam from here. Even with an auto-clicker, the content is just not worth wasting the amount of time needed to unlock and view every scene. And even if you decide to stick by and suck it up for the hell of it, using auto-clicker wouldn't help since the UI end mechanics prevent you from just autopiloting.

Kind of a big step down from the last "mob girl" game, which wasn't really even all that great to begin with but was still enjoyable to me at least. Shame because I really like the art style and customization features on both of them, and the whole milk centric world and news tab here was worth a chuckle or two.

Last edited:
Reactions: jair369

Un_Deus_Ex

Oct 24, 2023
I have built a milk empire that will last for thousands of years, I have declared war upon the lactose intolerant and made the dairy business boom to such a degree, where my milk is the only thing that will stand once the world falls into chaos.

And yet, I could not do it without my three beautiful maids, but I feel empty. I can't even do a celebratory creampie or bring them to a high level of orgasmic pleasure as a thank you for their hard work.

I have won... but at what cost?

I hope the gods will grant me these abilities, as I sit on my stacks of milk, on my dairy fortress, surrounded by three, admittedly very frustrated looking beauties.

frigidd

Mar 22, 2018
Not sure if it works for pc but on android if you return to the main menu and go back into the game the stamina replenishes. Couldn't imagine playing this without that cheese.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Not sure if it works for pc but on android if you return to the main menu and go back into the game the stamina replenishes. Couldn't imagine playing this without that cheese.
I think there is something you can click to restore stamina instead. Just don't forget to use an autoclicker.

frigidd

Mar 22, 2018
I think there is something you can click to restore stamina instead. Just don't forget to use an autoclicker.
Right, the spanking makes this step unnecessary, but it's definitely helpful until until you unlock it,

Regarding the autoclicker, I don't think it's even necessary seeing how the girls have a stamina meter. Just make sure you are saving up to buy at least 2 of the temporary boosts (the third item in each location), and you will fill the meter exponentially faster.

Reactions: flannan
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes