2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ129664_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The hunt is on... for humans! Become the orc slaver who captures supple, sexy female adventurers!
Pacify and exploit them like livestock on a brutal XXX farm!
SLAVE FARM is a brutal hunting RPG. Women are the most bountiful prey!
Milk, breed and fornicate with your slaves.
When you're done you can slaughter and sell them for money, or recycle their parts into better gear...​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-14
Release Date: 2014-02-18
Developer: StudioS
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: Japanese (English Translated MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Warning This game has Extreme Gore download at your own risk

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:

Credit to N0Hentai401 for Translating and providing the link and Silentce for fixing all the crashing problems

RJ129664_img_smp1.jpg RJ129664_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
As much as I like this circles games for how far they're willing to go with every aspect of the gore and intensity... I find their mosaic censorship methods to be far too "safe". They're willing to slaughter female characters without an afterthought, but oh no we can't have the genitals looking even remotely like acceptable censored genitals within Japanese law... We butcher women like we butcher our mosaics AAAARRRGGGHHH!!

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
the spoiler that says Installation click that you will need the rtp file and set your system locale to japan
And that's exactly why i am asking which RTP files do we need. there is 6 of them on the linked page under spoiler. Installing Just VX Ace is not enough at least.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes