1. 1.00 star(s)

layer1avn

Followed OP install instructions:
    • Installed VX Ace RTP
    • Set locale to Japan
    • Restarted Windows
    Text is cut off in dialogue.

Game crashes on first battle.

Default RPGM functionality: No window resizing, no mouse support, menu hell, cryptic key rebinds.

Installed the fixes in the game thread. It's still awful.

The translation is also poor from what little I could tell. "Does it sound deep inside your stomach, unlike humans?" All your base...

It took a minute to realize the MC's name of 'Oak' is supposed to be 'Orc'. lol

Garbage game gets garbage rating.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Honestly... the art in this game sucks. No I don't mean it in the "Hey, this kink sucks" kind of way. I just mean its terribly done. The game itself isn't entirely bad (Not the story the story is just there as a base to provide h-scenes) but I mean that it isn't to hard to progress and its pretty straight forward. But, the terrible art style pretty much makes the entire game not worth it since the base game without H-Scenes is just terrible.

Not worth the effort.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

i'm going to give this one a 2 because the art was good. seriously there are pictures why do we even bother mentioning it!?....anyway...

like others have said, it has gruesome visuals but...its a pretty boring game...your goal is to build up and upgrade a farm by doing quests and using captured girls for various things.

there are 15 missions (and girls) to go though. with a final one for collecting them all if you skipped/slaughtered some and can handle back to back bosses.

on missions there is a lot of random pointless enemies that run at you to attack you...it at least makes sense in human villages...but...why random monsters?....its padding, and it sucks...

just like the dialog which has a lot of off screen words. and calling the females guys,man ect...(machine translation is always fun to read! :D)

killing is unavoidable. since you have to do missions to progress through the game. and some of them the client wants you to kill the target.
    -
    in the end...nothing really mattered. it was just shock value if you haven't seen much violent content before. there are no interesting characters or attempts at anything. just capture /kill girls and grow a farm....

Overall
    even if its just to see violent content. i'd say pass on actually playing this. look for a CG collection or extract the games images somehow.

FIX
    since the main download is broken and causes a crash when battle. a user shared something which fixed it. replace the data folder in the main download with this.
    Battle crash fix
  4. 2.00 star(s)

toak

Disclaimer: Didn't finish the game.

Obviously the game contains some extreme content. Rape, torture, murder. But the game itself is quite boring.

The game is very formulaic. Go on mission to hunt girl. Killl/capture her. Then do things to her on your slave farm. Use money to buy more facilities on your slave farm to earn more money.

Seems like a winning concept, but the execution is quite subpar. There's no uniqueness to an individual girl aside from different voice acted lines and images. The core things you can do are exactly the same. The enemies run at 3x your speed and run directly at you so every battle is essentially forced.

The art itself, while extreme, is quite bad. I can't even say that it's because it's an old game, this game was released in 2014.

This is a subpar game with subpar gameplay that I would not recommend.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Willie_wonder

Overall it is a fun game for those who enjoy this type of content. But it can be rather brutal at times, but hey to each their own, don't knock me for my fancy. As for the machine translation, it makes the game playable if you don't know Japanese so some should be grateful for that, I do not know Japanese so im grateful; is it the best, no, is it playable yes. Overall decent amount of content, and the bug was just fixed too that broke the game in maps.,
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Mephistofeles

HOW DID I MISS THIS GAME! This was one of my first hentai games when i descover this particular media, so keep in mind that im VERY biased in my opinion. But if you ever have any interest in slavery content, REAL slavery content, not that Bastard girls ''I JUST KNOW YOU AND YOU CAN LITERALLY SELL ME BUT I LOVE YOU ANYWAY'' bullshit then this is the game for you. The options are vast and dark, there are a lot of girls to choose from, the combat never become tedious, and the power phantasy is great. You are warned though, it is a very dark game, warhammer like results for the girls soo keep that in mind if you want to test it.
    If i have to nitpick and say something wrong, is that is an old rpgmaker game, and i mean old, soo some of the mechanics and gameplay can be a little rough.