2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Why the hell is this game here?, you can't play it ! It always ends after winning the fights, might have been worth while, but under these conditions, useless!

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Looks like a simple fix judging from the error message screenshot someone posted.

A text window call is outside of it's method class in the script. Probably just a typo or google translate butchering the script if this was machine translated with translator ++.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah the game crashes after winning the first battle. It might also have to do with the text literally being cut off again affecting it.

Reactions: Anonis007

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Looks like a simple fix judging from the error message screenshot someone posted.

A text window call is outside of it's method class in the script. Probably just a typo or google translate butchering the script if this was machine translated with translator ++.
yeah he told me that's what he used are you able to help me fix it

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
oh ok thanks I think this will need working over and eliminating the crashes the translation causes
I can say that there is an error when You fighting village girl and she tries to attack you. But yes. Some serious playtesting is needed.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes