Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
how do i install the mod? Did everything in the comment but it doesnt work
download mod, open mod using a decompression to unpack it like winrar or 7zip etc. next take the folders titled: MonsterBlackMarket_Data, and BepInEx and put them on desktop, likewise the two other files titled: doorstop_config, and winhttp.dll. after that open windows explorer to the MBM game main folder (should have a MonsterBlackMarket_Data folder there as well), take everything you unpacked and put it in the main folder (NOT IN ONE OF THE OTHER FOLDERS IN THE MAIN FOLDER, if you put it in either the MBM DATA folder or MonoBleedingEdge folder, then you have done this wrong). transfer files and overwrite as needed. open game and at any point after main menu press F5 (MAY need to use the FN key depending on your keyboard setup) and it SHOULD be working.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I mean the demo is out but the game itself is still being worked on so who knows when 1.0 is if that's what you're asking
Do you know where I could get the demo for ProjectR? Does it have an English translation or is the demo playable without any knowledge of how to read Japanese?

Hello, can someone help me how to breed a devil? How I can breed devil if the angel have demonic as a forbidden trait?

Devil also have requirement of sacred as forbidden trait, which angel have.

Can I remove a trait or something?

View attachment 3187379
You can breed Angels and Devils in this game? Or just in the complex breeding mod?

I think Complex Breeding has huge (4) as the biggest possible womb size. But since the main post about CB was deleted by the author, I can't be sure.

The developers' work on this game is done. Do not expect any new updates. They are working on a new game, called ProjectR, now.
MBM is not very mod-friendly, and apparently ProjectR is more mod-friendly, so you can expect modders to migrate there when it's closer to completion.
It seems that there is only one person on these forums who really understands how their animation works. He made Tits mod for MBM, and wrote a lot in ProjectR's comments.
Everybody else, even with changes as massive as Complex Breeding, uses the assets the game already has.
Glad to know that ProjectR will be more mod friendly. Will it also be put on Steam as well?

Never bothered exploring the mods section of this forum. But I might consider doing so with MBM and ProjectR going forward.

Super WiP, but doable xD View attachment 3429682
You planning on making a "Popular Anime Characters" mod somewhere down the line? If so, please feel free to tag me when you complete it. If you plan on going furthur with developing your mod, that is.

Hello. Thanks for the reply.

What a shame, this game could be much grander honestly, if it had more content.

About ProjectR, I've already played the version here, but honestly I didn't like it very much. They follow the same style as: MudBlood and Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel!

Basically you have a window with the goblins and slaves. I don't like this style very much.

I think that instead of the developer making another game with the same idea, he should make something similar to the first but with a different theme. Like a farm manager you know, something like this: see image
I would like to try out ProjectR's demo. Where could I get it? Not sure if this game is like that, but are you playing as a would-be conqueror leading an army of Goblins and Orcs into medieval fantasy kingdoms? Or is it just tower defense?

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
Do you know where I could get the demo for ProjectR? Does it have an English translation or is the demo playable without any knowledge of how to read Japanese?

You can breed Angels and Devils in this game? Or just in the complex breeding mod?

Glad to know that ProjectR will be more mod friendly. Will it also be put on Steam as well?

Never bothered exploring the mods section of this forum. But I might consider doing so with MBM and ProjectR going forward.

You planning on making a "Popular Anime Characters" mod somewhere down the line? If so, please feel free to tag me when you complete it. If you plan on going furthur with developing your mod, that is.

I would like to try out ProjectR's demo. Where could I get it? Not sure if this game is like that, but are you playing as a would-be conqueror leading an army of Goblins and Orcs into medieval fantasy kingdoms? Or is it just tower defense?
https://f95zone.to/threads/projectr-v0-1-1-1-team-apple-pie.181803/ project R F95 site demo...not sure if its up to date

and the modpack has complex breeding mod (as well as a for dummies version) that increases the species variety to 30+

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
This is part of Complex Breeding mod.

I do not have advice for exploring the mods section, I only found Tits mod from links from this forum.

The thing with Project R is that the developers are not quite sure themselves which way it will go.
Version 0.1 has you playing a would-be conqueror, while version 0.2 is said to change to defense.
Version 0.2 is not yet released by the developers, so the current version, 0.1.1.1, is probably the latest one.

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
so i have a weird glitch using mod pack, drow girl is reset to deprivation stage one every time they have sex.

girl has undying soul and corrupted womb traits, and all essences are maxed

any ideas?

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
download mod, open mod using a decompression to unpack it like winrar or 7zip etc. next take the folders titled: MonsterBlackMarket_Data, and BepInEx and put them on desktop, likewise the two other files titled: doorstop_config, and winhttp.dll. after that open windows explorer to the MBM game main folder (should have a MonsterBlackMarket_Data folder there as well), take everything you unpacked and put it in the main folder (NOT IN ONE OF THE OTHER FOLDERS IN THE MAIN FOLDER, if you put it in either the MBM DATA folder or MonoBleedingEdge folder, then you have done this wrong). transfer files and overwrite as needed. open game and at any point after main menu press F5 (MAY need to use the FN key depending on your keyboard setup) and it SHOULD be working.
is the MonsterBlackMarket_Data u put on desktop from the mod? Cus what I downloaded only has MBMModMenu.dll

**Edit** nvm i downloaded the wrong cheat this whole time

Last edited:

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
how can I increase the tier in complex breeding? I'm just stuck at 10 for 3 days with many offsprings

shirosenpaowo

Aug 11, 2017
Not sure if this is the last update, but here is update 05018.
P.S. It's a problem that the page describing Complex Breeding mod is now gone. I guess I will now need to write the full description of the mod into my complex breeding guide.
Do you have dependencies? It only happens in the last version or if there are last versions of cbfordummies or cbwithtits

[Error : BepInEx] Could not load [CBforDummies 1.1.0] because it has missing dependencies: mbm.complexbreeding
[Error : BepInEx] Could not load [CBwithTits 1.2.0] because it has missing dependencies: mbm.complexbreeding

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Do you have dependencies? It only happens in the last version or if there are last versions of cbfordummies or cbwithtits

[Error : BepInEx] Could not load [CBforDummies 1.1.0] because it has missing dependencies: mbm.complexbreeding
[Error : BepInEx] Could not load [CBwithTits 1.2.0] because it has missing dependencies: mbm.complexbreeding
Please note that the file I added is for BepInEx v. 5, which is not compatible with BepInEx v.6 of modpack. So if you just put it into modpack folder, it would not be found.

CB for dummies has a page on this forum, in the mods section. You will find the latest version there.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-complex-breeding-for-dummies-mod.162687/

I am not sure where CB with tits lives, but I would check the Tits mod page for that.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-tits-mod-v2b.161687/

Reactions: shirosenpaowo
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes