master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
When I try to play with the Complex Breeding mod most of the portraits for the girls don't work, is that a known issue? Or did I screw up somewhere?

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
One of my girls had a goblin girl baby, and I can't figure out which mod it comes from. I THINK complex breeding but idk. point is I want more and i need to know if i can adjust mod setting for it, and which mod it is.

Edit: Also, what upgrade should i give tentacle rooms if i want more kids per pregnancy? i know it says enlarge or drain but the plus and minus seem to be backwards.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
When I try to play with the Complex Breeding mod most of the portraits for the girls don't work, is that a known issue? Or did I screw up somewhere?
This is a feature, not a bug. The mod's author did not like that the portraits do not reflect the character, so be blacked them out.

One of my girls had a goblin girl baby, and I can't figure out which mod it comes from. I THINK complex breeding but idk. point is I want more and i need to know if i can adjust mod setting for it, and which mod it is.

Edit: Also, what upgrade should i give tentacle rooms if i want more kids per pregnancy? i know it says enlarge or drain but the plus and minus seem to be backwards.
The mod is "Complex Breeding". It changes pretty much everything in the game.
You can adjust its effects with the help of "Complex Breeding For Dummies".

About tentacle rooms - the effect is written in words. The number and the plus or minus sign is the price of that effect. Improving slaves has a cost (minus sign), while draining other slaves pays for that.

Here is , it might help.

Reactions: Deadeye_777

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
This is a feature, not a bug. The mod's author did not like that the portraits do not reflect the character, so be blacked them out.

The mod is "Complex Breeding". It changes pretty much everything in the game.
You can adjust its effects with the help of "Complex Breeding For Dummies".

About tentacle rooms - the effect is written in words. The number and the plus or minus sign is the price of that effect. Improving slaves has a cost (minus sign), while draining other slaves pays for that.

Here is , it might help.
Is there a way to manually trigger the tentacle room drain/enhance? or is it random chance based?

Planofaction

Jul 8, 2023
flannan You seem to know a lot about this. Would you happen too know why the modpack just straight up doesnt work for me even though I did everything it said to do in the original post?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
flannan You seem to know a lot about this. Would you happen too know why the modpack just straight up doesnt work for me even though I did everything it said to do in the original post?
You would need to describe the symptoms to me, and show me a screenshot of your game folder.
Or you can try my .
Oh, and also, modpack is said to not work on Linux, because BepInEx 6 dislikes Linux or something.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Speaking of the mod, I tried it yesterday too. But when I hit the F5 button, nothing happens just because this is the hotkey for the girls (Niel, I think).
Extracting BepIn like always in the datafolder.
I got my extra folder with all the dll. files and stuff.
Nonetheless, I was a nice experience to play that game from scratch again. :)

Edit: nevermind, i've read the guide and try it again step by step. Thanks to flannan for providing this.

Edit 2: I did the installation again and after that everything works like it should. Keep in mind to save your settings before you leave the mod menue. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

Planofaction

Jul 8, 2023
You would need to describe the symptoms to me, and show me a screenshot of your game folder.
Or you can try my .
Oh, and also, modpack is said to not work on Linux, because BepInEx 6 dislikes Linux or something.
I used your guide and got hit with some red text in BepInEx, you wouldn't happen to know the issue, would you?

gollas112

Nov 12, 2021
After I installed all mods and now my minotaurs don't want to breed with any slaves. Did i do something wrong?

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
Using the modpack. How do i get high essence values? because no matter who i pair up the resulting child never has more than a +10 in any. I use additive not formula. i have market values higher. but i just cant get the kids above 10. Am i doing something wrong?

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
After I installed all mods and now my minotaurs don't want to breed with any slaves. Did i do something wrong?
The problem is, most likely, in "all mods". Especially in Complex Breeding. Saves from normal gameplay will result in unpredictable behavior in Complex Breeding.
Note that in normal game, breeding with large monsters like minotaurs requires multiple pregnancy stat of +2 or more (which corresponds to Max Concurrent Fetuses of 3), and in Complex Breeding, requires at least average (2) womb size.

Using the modpack. How do i get high essence values? because no matter who i pair up the resulting child never has more than a +10 in any. I use additive not formula. i have market values higher. but i just cant get the kids above 10. Am i doing something wrong?
10 is the limit for essence values in Complex Breeding. You're not doing anything wrong.
I am not sure why, but that's the way the mod's developer did it. Maybe so that racial stats (such as base values of milk price, birth limit and conception chance) would matter.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I used your guide and got hit with some red text in BepInEx, you wouldn't happen to know the issue, would you?
Unfortunately, I don't. You'll have to wait for somebody more knowledgeable.
But just in case, check the location of your game folder, it shouldn't be too deep into the directory structure and should not contain weird symbols.

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
okay, one last question, how many children can a girl be pregnant with in the modpack? base game i think was three, but there is 5 places to put children in the delivery room.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
okay, one last question, how many children can a girl be pregnant with in the modpack? base game i think was three, but there is 5 places to put children in the delivery room.
I don't think, that those mods expand it to have more than 3 births. The other 2 remaining spots are Most likely for another girl giving birth.

FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
Hello. I'm new here. I've been playing MBM for months and this has become my favorite game. I'm a big fan of management games, and I believe I've played all of them (at least the best ones) that exist. Unfortunately, few are really good and something is always missing, like in "Training Space Station" and "Black Market".

I came here looking for mods that would add some new content to the game, but unfortunately there are only mods that modify it. And the best of all was the "NoMoreSegregation.dll" mod. I didn't find the other mods interesting.

But I wanted to know: does anyone here know how to add new content? Or will the developer add more? Because this game is incredible and the possibilities are great. I keep imagining other types of rooms, monsters, BDSM, and other fetishes that could be added. It would be incredible.

If anyone knows if it exists, please tell me. :)

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes