flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How Do I Use mind control? I think I need territory but how do I get that ?
In the middle of the bottom of the screen, there is a button that stands out. It is a button for buying a personal estate. Buying costs 50 000 in baseline game, 100 with Complex Breeding For Dummies.
When you buy it, you can use the button to switch between your home and workplace.

Reactions: SnowingCypress

Aislinn

Aug 6, 2022
Antes había mencionado un mod llamado Shadow clones, ¿sabes para qué sirve y también puedes enviarme el archivo?
Por lo que he visto, ese mod solo sirve para clonar al jugador e ponerlo en varios sitios a la vez. Lo he buscado pero ya no lo encuentro, el unico link que existia ya no esta disponible.

joebob77474

Apr 2, 2021
I've installed the mod pack but I can't seem to get it to start. Does anyone know how to get the mod pack to start up or configure it. What keybinds do I need to use to get it to work?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I've installed the mod pack but I can't seem to get it to start. Does anyone know how to get the mod pack to start up or configure it. What keybinds do I need to use to get it to work?
The modpack's configuration menu should appear if you press F5. From there, you can set up which mods should work and which ones shouldn't. And for some of them, add extra details.

Aislinn

Aug 6, 2022
Chaotic Market and Random Names are included in the modpack. Not sure what are the other two and if they're mods at all.
I already have the version with the modpack installed, but what I wanted was just the RandomNames mod, because I'm trying to get the mods of swedishOtter to work together with Tits Mod V2b, and I managed to do it, but if I use modpack the mods no longer work as I wanted, and the only thing that interests me about modpack is RandomNames.

joebob77474

Apr 2, 2021
Yes, most likely, you did install the modpack incorrectly. At least, there is no reason for "BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13" folder to be inside of the game folder.

Can I recommend you my guide for installing the modpack?
Thank you, that really helped me figure it out.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there a way to increase the essence cap for individuals in the complex breeding mod.
It shouldn't be impossible, but I do not know an easy way to do it.

What mod add slave max stat like 9999 stamina/hp?
I recommend checking Cheat Menu mod.
Even if it can't add stats directly, it can give you as much milk as you like, so that you can feed it to slaves and increase their stats greatly.

vaxMerstappen

Jan 16, 2021
anyone experiencing where the pixy doesn't do much thing ? i have 10 pixy and it's only doing for one girl only like delivery and moving her baby and not the other girl, i mean the pixy ignore any other task except that one

MeMiniMe

Aug 1, 2017
anyone experiencing where the pixy doesn't do much thing ? i have 10 pixy and it's only doing for one girl only like delivery and moving her baby and not the other girl, i mean the pixy ignore any other task except that one
Are you using the modpack by any chance? noticed some of the mods included in that mess with the game even if they're disabled.
If you are you might want to try deleting pixie - related plugins you aren't using.

vaxMerstappen

Jan 16, 2021
Are you using the modpack by any chance? noticed some of the mods included in that mess with the game even if they're disabled.
If you are you might want to try deleting pixie - related plugins you aren't using.
no, I using v2.0.16.0 w dlc and uncensored patch that's about it. I basically download straight up from the first page

Spektra00

Feb 17, 2024
I don't know how to install the mod pack, when i take It and inserti it in the game folder and open the game the mods don't work, can someone explain tò me pls?

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes