paskas

Aug 26, 2020
I got a error when i tried to dismantle wolf and goblin but it went fine with orc View attachment 3343886
Hi,
Went to check and this seems to be happening a lot when doing any dismantle. No idea what might be, it could be the wait time, but since I don't have much time to figure it out now, I'll put it all in a try catch, ... it solves the game breaking, for now.

I'll try to later investigate it better, and fix it. However, the try/catch is still good to be there, as it will avoid any future issue.
1707667361086.png

The attached plugin should no longer break the game.

Reactions: iudyjov968

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Is it possible to disable pixies/faeries? I am having issues when it comes to OCD in placement and grouping. Not sure about vanilla, but when it comes to ComplexBreed, a certain class would spawn 1~2 randomly; which makes troubles if their status is good enough to be bought.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is it possible to disable pixies/faeries? I am having issues when it comes to OCD in placement and grouping. Not sure about vanilla, but when it comes to ComplexBreed, a certain class would spawn 1~2 randomly; which makes troubles if their status is good enough to be bought.
You can regulate their work in the menu on the top-right, near their numbers. Just disable everything that gets in the way.
I often disable automatic sale of children, and on a recent playthrough, I disabled automatic delivery because I wanted to avoid unnecessary sales as a self-imposed challenge.
In Complex Breeding, it is also a good idea to disable automated training, to make it easier to evolve species like fairies and mermaids, who requite uncorrupt mothers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: uglywolf

K1llaz

Feb 21, 2020
Hello everyone,

Since swedishOtter original plugins were only for BepInEx 5, I tried to create my own version, based on his but for BepInEx 6.

pbp.plugins.nomoresegregation.dll
This was done by reverse engineering swedishOtter NoMoreSegmentation, just added the validation, so that Minoraurs and Salamanders are NOT added to SlaveCage/MonsterCage;
Additionaly, in my version I added the MonsterCage2 as possible allocation for females, and made so monsters can enter both Showers.

pbp.plugins.superroomextensions.dll
In this mod, I added the CapsuleNeverEnds functionality, and if a monster is put on Capsule, it will get better traits.
Addicionally, Goblin and Orc will get the positive Race traits of each other;
Also, for MilkRoom in the private state will never stop, as it will not reduce th female milk;

pbp.plugins.hornymonsters.dll
This one is tricky to explain. Since the NoMoreSegmentation makes SlaveCage and MonsterCage possible breeding, I made it so monster can move between slaves.
So, when a Goblin, Werewolf or Minotauro, finishes breeding a slave, it will look for the next one, ordered by their status (idle, rest, drained). Just don't forget, don't put more than 5 goblins in a cage. The monsters should be -1 than the female, otherwise, there is no free female for them to jump to.

As for Orcs and Salamanders, after each breeding, they toss aside the slave, and pull a diferent one to them. So ideally have, have 2 to 4 females in the cage. That way, there's a free spot, and at least 2 to rotate.
Also, after being tossed, if the slave had more than 3 sessions in a row, she will play the drain animation for a few seconds.

Edit: Forgot to mention, swedishOtters HorsesDoNotWait was also added in the hornymonsters.dll.

Once added the plugins they need to be enabled in the config, via F5.
Just take notice that I did a run, and some basic tests, and although all seemed fine it might still have a few bugs.
Please can I ask if it is possible for a BepInEx 5 version of the pbp.plugins.hornymonsters.dll plugin?

The BepInEx 6 modpack doesnt contain the latest version of complex breeding which is now compatible with randomnames mod, and unfortuantly the original complex breeding is still for BepInEx 5 and doesnt look like it will be updated.

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
They work with other mods, and are installed in the same way.
It even works with CB mod but i haven't done a ton of testing.
View attachment 3304744 View attachment 3304805

My mods so far have just been small tweaks and don't have anything to do with saving/loading so older saves should work.
swedishOtter I have a question, is the goblin girl in the cage from a mod? if so I've been looking around and i can't seem to find this mod, wanted to know if you knew where i can get it

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
You can regulate their work in the menu on the top-right, near their numbers.
Thanks very much. That is what I've been looking for, thought the button is some kind of "Add Faeries by Points/Money" or something.

In Complex Breeding, it is also a good idea to disable automated training, to make it easier to evolve species like fairies and mermaids, who requite uncorrupt mothers.
Speaking of which, any tips for enlarging wombs for Large Monsters?
Not sure if its different when it comes to CB, but in vanilla, from my understanding; the slave must be able to have multiple preg. for one large monsters babies.
So I thought, there should be a way to enlarge their womb or something in CB.

Monster girls are from the Complex Breeding mod.
Is there any list of what monsters could we get? So far, I only managed to get "Boglins/Gogboglins" and "Logems".

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Speaking of which, any tips for enlarging wombs for Large Monsters?
Not sure if its different when it comes to CB, but in vanilla, from my understanding; the slave must be able to have multiple preg. for one large monsters babies.
So I thought, there should be a way to enlarge their womb or something in CB.
In complex breeding, slaves require multiple pregnancy stat of 2 to be able to give birth to large monsters.
Womb size can be increased by practice (that is, giving birth a lot), and is heritable.
But in most situations, that's too slow. Instead, you can use upgraded tentacle room with "enlarge womb size" property.

Is there any list of what monsters could we get? So far, I only managed to get "Boglins/Gogboglins" and "Logems".
There are 32 total slave species (including the initial ones). Here is my list, (it does not describe the prerequisites, because it focused on economic analysis):

You might also find my guide to be useful:

But now that the main description of Complex Breeding is missing, I fear that it is painfully incomplete.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: uglywolf

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Someone has a 100% game, I can't get past the minotaur request even with the hacks
You need to breed your first minotaur through alchemy (just drag Origin DNA to the growth tube). And you need slaves capable of giving birth to 3 normal-sized babies to be able to give birth to a giant minotaur baby.
The game should give you one such slave the moment your first minotaur is alchemized, but at that point, you probably already have the dwarf special slave, and her children are usually more suitable for the role.
The tutorials tell you all that. But I wouldn't blame you, the translation supplied with the game is not written by a native speaker, and prioritizes brevity over clarity in the first place.

Reactions: ArcherUwU

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
Monster girls are from the Complex Breeding mod.
Oh i have Complex Breeding but it's not working how do i get it to work?

Just realized my comment is vague, what i mean by it not working is that when i press f5 to see the mod menu it doesn't show up, how can i get it to show on the menu

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Oh i have Complex Breeding but it's not working how do i get it to work?

Just realized my comment is vague, what i mean by it not working is that when i press f5 to see the mod menu it doesn't show up, how can i get it to show on the menu
Check your \BepInEx\plugins\ folder. There should be a file called "ComplexBreeding.dll" in there.
Also check if your complex breeding is for the same big version number of BepInEx as your BepInEx. Somehow, they're not compatible between 5 and 6.

Milten12

Feb 14, 2024
Could someone please explain to me how to use mods, first time doing anything like this and I'm getting a headache trying to figure it out.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Could someone please explain to me how to use mods, first time doing anything like this and I'm getting a headache trying to figure it out.
Will this guide help?

If not, ask your questions.

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
So, aside from "ShadowClones" there hasn't been any other mod for "Player Avatar", I mean if we could get something like "Player Editor" to mimicry "Brothels Customers" to our liking could be great.

Come on, love more of "Our In-Game Avatar" shall we? :HideThePain:

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
Check your \BepInEx\plugins\ folder. There should be a file called "ComplexBreeding.dll" in there.
Also check if your complex breeding is for the same big version number of BepInEx as your BepInEx. Somehow, they're not compatible between 5 and 6.
Ok yeah the ComplexBreeding's version is 1.0.0.0 well BepInEx big version number is 6.0.0.0, is there any way i can get the right version or is there no such luck

Edit i feel pretty damn stupid cause i just found out you can scroll up and down in the BepInEx.core, anyways i found this don't know if this has anything to do with the version but just figured i'll show you

1707947945885.png

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Ok yeah the ComplexBreeding's version is 1.0.0.0 well BepInEx big version number is 6.0.0.0, is there any way i can get the right version or is there no such luck
This is version of the ComplexBreeding mod itself. The version number suggests that you are using Complex Breeding from the mod's developer, which are meant for BepInEx version 5.0.0.0. Because the version in the modpack is properly labeled 0.5.0.17.
This might be the reason why it isn't detected by BepInEx 6.0.0.0.
If you really must use the newest version of ComplexBreeding, you will need help from more advanced mod-users than me.

Edit i feel pretty damn stupid cause i just found out you can scroll up and down in the BepInEx.core, anyways i found this don't know if this has anything to do with the version but just figured i'll show you

View attachment 3354921
This is BepInEx complaining that you don't have ComplexBreeding, but are attempting to load 2 mods that further modify ComplexBreeding.

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
This is BepInEx complaining that you don't have ComplexBreeding, but are attempting to load 2 mods that further modify ComplexBreeding.
Btw, is newer CB for BepInEx6 got changes besides version support?
Like, does it make brainwashed NPC great again? Yes, its those SPECIAL traits I am talking about.
I haven't tried the BepInEx6 just yet, since I can't find the post when I tried digging.

The one that come with MODPACK obviously removed the special traits entirely making special NPCs no longer special(Unique Slaves in particular, Brainwashed NPCs also a honorable mention to this), indirectly put them as a baggage in a gameplay. Which is pretty much a "minus" to me...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes