swedishOtter

Aug 18, 2022
you should post this i haver never seen this done before tbh
Alright seems like i'm the first so ill post it.

NoMoreSegregation.dll :
  • Monsters are allowed in slave cages.
  • Slaves are allowed in monster cages.
    1706471998269.png 1706472066100.png
    1706475117913.png
  • Put a monster and a slave in the same spot in either cage and they breed, just like they would in breeding rooms.
  • NOTE : They will only breed if in the same spot/slot. Otherwise they will just chill.
    1706471939977.png 1706472311743.png
    1706475218127.png

With this mod you don't really need breeding rooms anymore and you can use whatever type of cage for whatever you want (but do keep in mind that slaves only heal in slave cages).

Download :
View attachment NoMoreSegregation.7z

How to install mods using BepInEx :
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-12809435

Last edited:

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
All I can say to swedishOtter's mods, they work under "clean" conditions.

1. Unzip the 2.0.16.0 version of MBM
2. Unzip BepInEx v5 (I used BepInEx_x64_5.4.22.0) and copy all data (BepInEx folder, doorstop_config and winhttp.dll) into your MBM game folder
3. Start the game and close it
4. Now in your BepInEx folder will be the plugins folder
5. Unzip whatever mod you like (".dll" extension) into that plugins folder
6. Start the game -> New game -> Choose difficulty -> Enjoy.

I don't think it works with old save files. Maybe not even with other mods.

swedishOtter

Aug 18, 2022
I don't think it works with old save files. Maybe not even with other mods.
They work with other mods, and are installed in the same way.
It even works with CB mod but i haven't done a ton of testing.
1706476367423.png 1706476965361.png

My mods so far have just been small tweaks and don't have anything to do with saving/loading so older saves should work.

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020

NoMoreSegregation.dll :

With this mod you don't really need breeding rooms anymore and you can use whatever type of cage for whatever you want (but do keep in mind that slaves only heal in slave cages).

Download :
View attachment 3304591

https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-12809435
Thank you for your work. Now my slaves can work from home.:sneaky:

Reactions: swedishOtter

wenamecho

Dec 1, 2018
Ghouls are from Complex Breeding mod. They evolve from humans. You can read their evolution conditions by hovering the mouse cursor over a human's race name.
Ghouls' evolution conditions are complicated - the human has to be sick and/or heavily damaged for the chance to give birth to a ghoul to happen. And they might also need eternal essence, but I'm not sure about that.

Can you clarify which mod you are talking about, and where it is?
I want to install the surgy mod but I don't know how to do it. Do I have to drag everything from the mod folder into the game folder?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I want to install the surgy mod but I don't know how to do it. Do I have to drag everything from the mod folder into the game folder?
Yes. Note how both folders have "MonsterBlackMarket_Data" folder inside of them. If you are doing it right, they should merge, and your OS should ask you what to do about similar files. Tell it to overwrite with the new files.
When you're done, launching the game should cause another window to appear besides the game window. And pressing F5 inside the game should cause a mod configuration window to appear, which you can use to set up which mod you're planning to use.

Some people recommend deleting "pixies in private" and "restless girls" mods from the modpack, as they manage to screw things up even when not active. Mods are in \BepInEx\plugins\ folder, and you can just delete the file with the mod's name.

Reactions: wenamecho

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
When i install the surgy mod and launch the game this happens: what im doing wrong?
View attachment 3308108
Well, since the window opened, you put the modpack into the right place.
There is only one last piece of advice from me: check if the game is located not to deep into the directory structure.
Something like D:\Games\MonsterBlackMarket\ is fine, while putting it on your desktop is a bad idea.
If that does not help, sorry, you'll need to wait for somebody more familiar with BepInEx to answer.

wenamecho

Dec 1, 2018
Well, since the window opened, you put the modpack into the right place.
There is only one last piece of advice from me: check if the game is located not to deep into the directory structure.
Something like D:\Games\MonsterBlackMarket\ is fine, while putting it on your desktop is a bad idea.
If that does not help, sorry, you'll need to wait for somebody more familiar with BepInEx to answer.
Oh god, thank you, it seems that the route was too long, now everything is fine, thank you really.

Reactions: flannan

swedishOtter

Aug 18, 2022
I believe the reason for this being the case is BepInEx does not work if there is a special character in one of its parent folders. I had this problem a while ago and it took me forever to figure out it was because one of the parent folders had a Japanese name.

I think this is the Github issue i found that made me realize :

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020

NoMoreSegregation.dll :

Download :
View attachment 3304591

I tried many times but it doesn't seem to work with TistMod.:cry: 1706752013033.png

1706751756948.png

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Will have to wait for the new game to be released to know if we will be able to fuck this succubus or not

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes