flannan

Dec 15, 2022
When I have CB and CB for dummies activated the tutorial is switching off and cannot be turned on again. Besides that I cannot upgrade any room. Maybe other malfunctions I did not reveal yet. Anyone knows what I am doing wrong?
I think tutorial is disabled on purpose, because it doesn't work well with the mod or something like that.
Also, room upgrade system is changed. Now only brothel rooms, tentacle rooms and slave cells can accept upgrades.

how can i get Knight order customer?
Increase your reputation with mercenaries, cultists and mages, and then knights will start coming too. It might take a long time.

pixie is pinkline i think
In my game, pixies usually have green or yellow lines. Sometimes white ones. I've never seen pink ones.

I cant figure out what I'm doing wrong I put BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13 in the MonsterBlackMarket_Data folder and I just cant seem to get any mods to work. I must be doing something wrong if anyone can tell me in detail of what I might be doing wrong please tell me.
That's because you shouldn't put it into MonsterBlackMarket_Data folder you should put it in the game's main folder instead, so that MonsterBlackMarket_Data folder in the modpack would match that of the game.

swedishOtter

Aug 18, 2022
Closest I've seen to this mod is just Cheat table so
Please do.
Alright here it is and i made it do a few other things too.
Just press the back quote key (`) while in game and it does the following:
  • Gives all NPCs
  • 1706385264403.png
  • All NPCs get brainwashed (does not edit their 'likeability' just tells the game they are all brainwashed)
  • Gives all special slaves
  • Enables the developer cheat menu (i didn't make it, it was already in the game just hidden on a disabled game object)
  • 1706385321229.png 1706385440678.png
  • Skips all payments by setting the day count to 51 if it isn't already or higher (after 51 days slaves no longer escape and you are no longer asked to pay any monsters)
  • Gives 998 origin DNA in the 'consumable' section of your inventory (I recommend giving yourself a ton of achievement points and upgrading Neil before you use them so it doesn't take forever to produce)
  • 1706385493440.png
With this mod you can basically have a full save right out the gate (no more people asking for full saves :3). If its broken or i sent it bad please tell me. Since this is only my 2nd message ever i can understand if you don't trust the file, if so just run it through dnspy or similar.

Download :
View attachment BackQuote.7z

Last edited:

Moistykachu

Oct 18, 2021
Alright here it is and i made it do a few other things too.
Just press the back quote key (`) while in game and it does the following:
  • Gives all NPCs
  • View attachment 3301555
  • All NPCs get brainwashed (does not edit their 'likeability' just tells the game they are all brainwashed)
  • Gives all special slaves
  • Enables the developer cheat menu (i didn't make it, it was already in the game just hidden on a disabled game object)
  • View attachment 3301563 View attachment 3301567
  • Sets the day count to 51 if it isn't already or higher (after 51 days slaves no longer escape and you are no longer asked to pay any monsters)
  • Gives 998 origin DNA in the 'consumable' section of your inventory (I recommend giving yourself a ton of achievement points and upgrading Neil before you use them so it doesn't take forever to produce)
  • View attachment 3301570
With this mod you can basically have a full save right out the gate (no more people asking for full saves :3). If its broken or i sent it bad please tell me. Since this is only my 2nd message ever i can understand if you don't trust the file, if so just run it through dnspy or similar.

Download :
View attachment 3301532
where do i put the file my guy?

swedishOtter

Aug 18, 2022
It doesn't seem to load on my end.
Look in `<game folder>/BepInEx/LogOutput.log` (after having run the game at least once) for the error, if you don't understand the error, send a screenshot.

If the file isn't there then it may be installed wrong, your game folder should look like this after installing BepInEx
1706400417918.png

If there is no error then maybe you put the zip file in the plugins folder and not the `.dll` file inside the zip.

If there is an error but your sure you did everything right then it could be a special symbol in a folder name somewhere, its happened to me before.

I just checked and i sent the correct link for BepInEX. Unless your using a linux machine or a 32-bit computer it should work.

Last edited:

swedishOtter

Aug 18, 2022
Those are folder and the log file. The plugin just don't load into the game
The mod is in the "plugins" folder and not the "patchers" folder right?

Also I made the mod for BepInEx 5 and you are running BepInEx 6, I don't think it should matter but maybe its the reason?

HeroLord

Oct 2, 2017
The mod is in the "plugins" folder and not the "patchers" folder right?

Also I made the mod for BepInEx 5 and you are running BepInEx 6, I don't think it should matter but maybe its the reason?
Yeah. I think that is the problem, the different Version

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
The other day I was thinking that a mod to make the girls give birth to males too in a low ratio of chance would be useless but interesting.

If you give them milk you could make them grow from shota to young and to adult and make them have sex to have more girls and/or help you with some chores. The bad part to add them is that you have to delete 50% of the core game or add new mechanics haha

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
The other day I was thinking that a mod to make the girls give birth to males too in a low ratio of chance would be useless but interesting.

If you give them milk you could make them grow from shota to young and to adult and make them have sex to have more girls and/or help you with some chores. The bad part to add them is that you have to delete 50% of the core game or add new mechanics haha
I think the new game may have that option since there will be female monsters in it. But only time will tell.

Reactions: Hegzblarg

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

The main obstacle is that we'll need graphics for human males (or elf males, dwarf males and so on). It would be silly to make them look like orcs and goblins.

"Goblin Lord wants me to become a virgin wizard..." does have this mechanic, which is necessary there since brothel visitors are monsters.

Reactions: Hegzblarg

swedishOtter

Aug 18, 2022
I made two more mods, these ones are small changes.

CapsuleNeverEnds.dll :
  • Capsule room will never fill the depravity meter. It stops at 48/50 and just keeps running the animation forever.
  • Capsule drains health now. It will drain health at a rate depending on the slave's current health (more health drains faster). It will never drain health to lower than 5% of the slave's max health.
    1706445273674.png
  • Pressing the equals key (=) will make it so you can just build capsules for free. It shows up in the build menu. (The game will sometimes take it away from you but just press the button again if it happens).
    1706445669933.png
  • Removes the annoying "Depravity +1" pop up message the capsule makes.
HorsesDontWait.dll :
  • Horses no longer wait for clients or care if the slave is tired. The animation will run instantly and clients can still come during the animation. (It's a little OP since they make a lot more money with no cooldown, but no where near as OP as tentacle eggs lol).
    1706446237181.png
    (image above) : horses started on their own with no clients present

Downloads :
View attachment CapsuleNeverEnds.7z
View attachment HorsesDontWait.7z

How to install mods using BepInEx :
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-12809435

Last edited:

b_ram

Sep 13, 2019
well finally finish my vanilla 30 days challange (max favorability all girls, max stats monster, 100+ tentacles eggs) without selling tentacles eggs, im having way too much fun with this game lol

View attachment 2956125
been a while since i played this game, got 29 days on master beating my 30 old record on vanilla cant wait for the sequel to come out
Screenshot (78).png

Reactions: flannan

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
I made two more mods, these ones are small changes.

CapsuleNeverEnds.dll :
Installed it and, health depletion is way too fast it's almost instant
it killed several of the slaves while other half didn't die (no idea why)
Those that are capped to 50 will be lowered back to 48

Is there a way for you to make it no lower health for fully corrupted one ? or slow it down because right now they reach 5% after 2 seconds lol

swedishOtter

Aug 18, 2022
Installed it and, health depletion is way too fast it's almost instant
it killed several of the slaves while other half didn't die (no idea why)
Those that are capped to 50 will be lowered back to 48

Is there a way for you to make it no lower health for fully corrupted one ? or slow it down because right now they reach 5% after 2 seconds lol
It shouldn't be killing them, that's a bug. But i just remembered that while testing i made the capsule remove the health management pixy flag so that could be why.

I don't see the slight depravity lowering as an issue since it allows you to use capsule on anyone...
...BUT thinking about it now if you use it then fill the meter elsewhere and repeat you will infinitely add depravity traits to a slave which could be a problem.

Here is an edited version that doesn't change the flag and doesn't remove depravity if it is full
I haven't tested it so reply me if broken.
View attachment CapsuleNeverEndsv2.7z

Reactions: mahbruh27unli

swedishOtter

Aug 18, 2022
Okay so i don't know if i'm the first to find this out, but breeding works in cages, the only thing stopping you is the room not allowing the placement of the wrong gender. I made a mod that makes cages not care about what you put in them and was surprised to see this happen :
1706456663773.png

all it took was this :
1706456749655.png
"IsAllocatable" is a method all rooms have that controls weather something can be placed inside a room. The code above forces this method to always return true so anything can be dragged inside.

Should i post? or has this been done before?
1706457127658.png

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
It shouldn't be killing them, that's a bug. But i just remembered that while testing i made the capsule remove the health management pixy flag so that could be why.

I don't see the slight depravity lowering as an issue since it allows you to use capsule on anyone...
...BUT thinking about it now if you use it then fill the meter elsewhere and repeat you will infinitely add depravity traits to a slave which could be a problem.

Here is an edited version that doesn't change the flag and doesn't remove depravity if it is full
I haven't tested it so reply me if broken.
View attachment 3303908
If they're already at 50 the animation isn't working but health is still being depleted

Also it seems like when they're pregnant the capsule kills them i've tried we severals slaves non pregnant one are fine while others just slowly reach 0 at some point and then die

pizzacattt

Aug 10, 2019
Okay so i don't know if i'm the first to find this out, but breeding works in cages, the only thing stopping you is the room not allowing the placement of the wrong gender. I made a mod that makes cages not care about what you put in them and was surprised to see this happen :
View attachment 3303925

all it took was this :
View attachment 3303928
"IsAllocatable" is a method all rooms have that controls weather something can be placed inside a room. The code above forces this method to always return true so anything can be dragged inside.

Should i post? or has this been done before?
View attachment 3303938
you should post this i haver never seen this done before tbh

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes