foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Despite the name, breeding and selling monsters is not that profitable. The Brothel is more profitable

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
can you breed the girl with yourself?
i am totally lost in tihs game lol
Yes. You'll need to buy a private estate (in the bottom-middle of the screen), then you can transfer slave girls there and breed them personally.
If you max out the colleagues' affection, you can also brainwash them to come to your estate so that you can breed them too.

Despite the name, breeding and selling monsters is not that profitable. The Brothel is more profitable
And in Complex Breeding, selling slave milk would be a major source of income. In fact, you'll be mostly breeding slaves, not monsters.
I think it's the slave merchant who is making big money from selling monsters, given how much she asks for the monsters she brings you.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is complex breeding mod compatible with DLC? I can't get the mod to working.
Yes, it is compatible.
Modding isn't trivial, so a lot of people have a lot of different problems. Can you give us some details?
First, are you using mod as part of modpack, or separately?
Second, are you able to access the mod menu by pressing F5?
If the answer to the second question is "no", it would help if you send us a screenshot of your game's main folder. Specifically, whether there is a BepInEx folder in there.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So, I did an experiment. Took everybody out of the brothel, and operated just my monster-breeding operation.
2 goblin breeding rooms, 2 orc breeding rooms, 2 werewolf breeding rooms, one minotaur breeding room. And also a salamander breeding room, which gave me 2 salamanders to sell and 2 to deliver.
All the monsters bred for maximum conception chance and minimum sex time. Slaves being descendants of special sheep (for maximum automation) or special dwarf (legacy).
My revenues were 20802 gold that day, with ~1100 spent on monster and slave maintenance (most of them being unproductive, with the breeding operation run on slaves and monsters with maintenance of 5 gold).
That is enough to win the game without relying on brothel money. In that playthrough (on Normal difficulty, while keeping a minimalistic brothel for breeding purposes) I had 580 000+ gold in the end. Even after all the upgrades done to please Barbara the Blacksmith.

How much money are people here usually earning with their brothels?

PainReborn

Jan 19, 2023
Yes, it is compatible.
Modding isn't trivial, so a lot of people have a lot of different problems. Can you give us some details?
First, are you using mod as part of modpack, or separately?
Second, are you able to access the mod menu by pressing F5?
If the answer to the second question is "no", it would help if you send us a screenshot of your game's main folder. Specifically, whether there is a BepInEx folder in there.
I managed to get it working using the mod pack. I don't know the reason why the vanilla installation didn't work. I suspect that my BepInEx had all plugins disable by default.

dustbeen43

Feb 19, 2023
Both. You're hovering over female human, and it says that to give birth to an angel, she needs to have sex with a male human (in addition to all other conditions).
Where do you get a male human? In the brothel, of course, the place is crawling with them!
Or you could use the player in the mansion. It's up to you.

ri0412

Oct 29, 2022
Basically every time the tentacle drains a trait or essence you gain points. (that +1 next to the effects) Then you use a different tentacle room with the opposite effect to spend those points to increase a trait or essence.
i have not seen any enchant that give essence only drain

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
View attachment 3294194 how can i get essence from this?
You can't get any essence except for Eternal. And in order to get Eternal, you need TAINT -10 as a room perk. -10 means you need at least 10 points in vitality storage in order to proc.

In order to get other essences on other units - most efficient via brothel part of the game. Because humans have various essences on them that will go into offsprings. You can hover over those units to read what essence they have.

Alternatively and more painful way is via monsters. There is 2% (?) chance that offspring will be mother's race. But it is very rare. You have to check each race and their compatibility for better chances.

In order to get all essences on monsters you can do that with girls that have specific jobs, as it will give them various other essences. Like Hunter having Feral. Or Priest having Sacred.

For example a Werewolf has high chance of producing wererabbits/wolfs/wolfgirls in general. Or Orcs and goblins/orc girls. Etc. Each race have specific compatibility except humans. They can breed anyone.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes